Star Wars Celebration Anaheim 2020

Reaction score
Yes the Lyte page is up but when it first went up weeks ago I got in line for a 4 day and I was #35. Ok not bad. However when I checked after it came back up I was in the 50s!!! How does this happen?? There’s some really shady stuff going on.
My 4 day queue still says 75th in line, same as the first day it was up before it was taken down (actually I started out 76th and have went up a spot. Someone must have cancelled). That issue is with you.

That being said, I'm not concerned. There will definitely be tickets for both of us. It's a non-issue.

Reaction score
Hope you have progressed in your place in line Hutt, hope everyone is able to get their tickets in time! All is quiet here now, I am a Force Ghost.

Reaction score
There has been some more hotels opening up via the hotel portal on the Celebration site. If needing one, take a look.

Reaction score
Any word on dates yet? I agree that Summer in So Cal isn't very much fun with the heat, so I'd prefer Spring or Fall.

Reaction score
Any word on dates yet? I agree that Summer in So Cal isn't very much fun with the heat, so I'd prefer Spring or Fall.
Yeah, you're a bit late to the party. It's August 27-30. At this point, only Thursday and Sunday tickets remain. 4 day passes sold out in under an hour this time.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Think again, the fires are burning now and we can only hope next year that the weather will be better! yes, if there are fires burning it's hot! due to the basin area Anaheim is in and smog! I grew up part of my life in S. Calif. but it wasn't like this back then. dress light and have sun screen and water.

Reaction score
I'm with epsilonjedi on this one. I'll take 95 degrees in dry heat over anything above 80 in humidity any day.

Reaction score
Whew! you may get your wish! but it still could rain!, that would be very weird.

Reaction score
I just saw on my Facebook feed the Empire Con. In LA this December. Any know anything about it???

Reaction score
Have you seen this new Con poping up in LA in December?
Do you guys know anything about it?

Reaction score
I just saw on my Facebook feed the Empire Con. In LA this December. Any know anything about it???
I’ve never been but it’s quite pricey for being held in a hotel and not having any big stars there. They are having a memorial service for Peter Mayhew so I may go on Saturday though. Don’t think it’s worth all 3 days.

Reaction score
I can understand, But i'm looking forward to Meeting Billy Dee, and want to meet and get some auto from some of the crew i've never had the chance to since this will be their first time in the States.
also considering joining the 72hr Film race. I love doing those things.

Reaction score
Where can I find out about Empire Con? it sounds like fun, but I can't go(WA State) If you can't go to that one, Emerald City Comicon in Seattle usually has a nice Star Wars line up. I got Billy Dee's autograph there several years ago for $30. This con. is run by Reed.