Star Wars Card Trader App

Reaction score
I am still enjoying this app but Topps really makes some lousy decisions. Some of the more recent odds, such as that escalating one for the FA Whiteout set, just baffle me. They didn't do very good job of explaining how it worked. The "cash grabs" have been showing up more often too. All in all the app is starting to lose its luster for me...

Reaction score
Anybody chasing the new Ceremony cards. I'm up to chasing Luke now but run out of credits fast at 1:70 odds. Anybody want to trade Luke I have a lot of various inserts. I finally finished the JTTFA Blue 105 card set. Does anybody know why Topps left out cards 5 60 91 92 and 110?

Reaction score
Awe, that's kind of a bummer. I mean they are just common cards if being used as awards vs something unique and different from the commons.
Hoarding Zuckuss white for white dupes 1:1 and trading Gold base dupes for needs 1:1
UN: Blue1eader

I would guess they will be the award.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I got the app last night. I like it but I don't what to use actual money - it seems like it would be far too easy to spend a lot without even realising it.

Is it possible to "play" and have the full experience (more or less) with just the free credits of do they run out eventually?

Also does does anyone know how to change the email address associated with the app?

Regards

Reaction score
I got the app last night. I like it but I don't what to use actual money - it seems like it would be far too easy to spend a lot without even realising it.

Is it possible to "play" and have the full experience (more or less) with just the free credits of do they run out eventually?

Also does does anyone know how to change the email address associated with the app?

Regards
I don't know about the email address question but as far as credits go you can accumulate a good amount if you don't try to collect every set. I have recently focused on the B/W Digital Watercolors and Jabba Palace sets - at 1:15 odds for the common variant you can usually pull the newest card within a few packs (or pull a variant that is tradeable) and save the rest of your credits for the next day or pack drop. Every once in a while I'll chase an insert for a set I'm not chasing but I know it will be good trade bait. Focus on certain sets you like - don't chase it all. That is my advice.

Reaction score
I don't know about the email address question but as far as credits go you can accumulate a good amount if you don't try to collect every set. I have recently focused on the B/W Digital Watercolors and Jabba Palace sets - at 1:15 odds for the common variant you can usually pull the newest card within a few packs (or pull a variant that is tradeable) and save the rest of your credits for the next day or pack drop. Every once in a while I'll chase an insert for a set I'm not chasing but I know it will be good trade bait. Focus on certain sets you like - don't chase it all. That is my advice.
I'm afraid the fun didn't last. There really isn't much to do in the app and viewing the cards on a phone screen is very dull.

I think like books, trading cards have to be a physical thing for me. I need the touch and the smell.

And no, I'm not a old fuddy-duddled Luddite throwing my shoe at technology (except maybe facebook and it like :p). I love downloading as much as the next guy. :)

Except for a handful of cards called Legends and one Journey to card, all mine are just character cards of the same design.

I don't know, so many people are raving about the app that I think maybe I'm doing it wrong. Then I think maybe everyone else is. :D

Reaction score
I'm afraid the fun didn't last. There really isn't much to do in the app and viewing the cards on a phone screen is very dull.

I think like books, trading cards have to be a physical thing for me. I need the touch and the smell.

And no, I'm not a old fuddy-duddled Luddite throwing my shoe at technology (except maybe facebook and it like :p). I love downloading as much as the next guy. :)

Except for a handful of cards called Legends and one Journey to card, all mine are just character cards of the same design.

I don't know, so many people are raving about the app that I think maybe I'm doing it wrong. Then I think maybe everyone else is. :D

The fun is in the trading. I have spent waaaay to many hours in the Fan Feed just trading.

Reaction score
I had never heard of these until one popped up in the results for an ebay search. Is there a way to print them? I really like the design for the 60's concert poster Yoda

Reaction score
I have that card. Want me to email you a screen shot or something?

Last edited:
Reaction score
That would be awesome. I'm building an oddball collection of Yoda items. The more the display looks like a shelf in a junk shop the better. That image would look great with the other crap

pm sent

Last edited:
Reaction score
The fun is in the trading. I have spent waaaay to many hours in the Fan Feed just trading.
There is no fun in the trading if a person finds no fun at all in having the cards. ;)

I'm not putting it down by any means and I'm very happy that so many people are enjoying it. It just isn't for me. :grin:

Reaction score
In the last week I have spent 800k on spectrum and pulled 6. 4 were Ahsoka. Had to trade for the others.

I spent 450 k on the delrey today. Got one.

Just wtf.

Reaction score
I had never heard of these until one popped up in the results for an ebay search. Is there a way to print them? I really like the design for the 60's concert poster Yoda
I have dabbled with this app, and I agree completely. When I collect cards, I get the most enjoyment of filling an album that I can come back to in a year or so, or displaying those rare sketch/inserts out in my display room. I think I lost interest completely when I drew an insert of a Rock Concert Poster featuring Vader and having no way to print or get a physical copy.

Now if there were a way to redeem digital cards into real cards, I'd be hooked. Even if I had to pay out some green.

Reaction score

** Sorry guys, meant to quote above

I have dabbled with this app, and I agree completely. When I collect cards, I get the most enjoyment of filling an album that I can come back to in a year or so, or displaying those rare sketch/inserts out in my display room. I think I lost interest completely when I drew an insert of a Rock Concert Poster featuring Vader and having no way to print or get a physical copy.

Now if there were a way to redeem digital cards into real cards, I'd be hooked. Even if I had to pay out some green.

Reaction score
Anyone get the new vintage? Struck out! But everyone's grumpy about it but I can see why because some person got 193 of the vintage somehow!!! 193!

Reaction score
Anyone get the new vintage? Struck out! But everyone's grumpy about it but I can see why because some person got 193 of the vintage somehow!!! 193!
That guy spends more in a day on that app than any of us over a year. Also 193 is nothing in a 2500 count card. I didn't get one either but oh well. I don't spend enough to chase high count cards. Just my 1$ here and there.

Reaction score
Bad Trader Alert!

Do not trade with JGG1234 on SWCT. He is also known as GIANTS418385 on Huddle.

I opened up a Huddle account and thought I could trade some football for some Star Wars cards. I did a cross trade with this guy and sent off three football inserts for 8 space paintings. I accepted his football trade then he never accepted my SW trade. Never should have cross traded in the first place. Live and learn.

Reaction score
Bad Trader Alert!

Do not trade with JGG1234 on SWCT. He is also known as GIANTS418385 on Huddle.

I opened up a Huddle account and thought I could trade some football for some Star Wars cards. I did a cross trade with this guy and sent off three football inserts for 8 space paintings. I accepted his football trade then he never accepted my SW trade. Never should have cross traded in the first place. Live and learn.
I remember people calling him out for being a scammer a few nights ago on Fan Feed. I have done 6 cross trades with Huddle over the past 6 weeks and so far no problems. The best thing to do is save your Huddle credits for Sunday and open the Sunday Boost packs. I have been able to trade a boost every week for SW inserts.

Reaction score
I remember people calling him out for being a scammer a few nights ago on Fan Feed. I have done 6 cross trades with Huddle over the past 6 weeks and so far no problems. The best thing to do is save your Huddle credits for Sunday and open the Sunday Boost packs. I have been able to trade a boost every week for SW inserts.
I was trying to get the word out on fan feed as well. Hopefully Topps will ban the scumbag. But more than likely, nothing will happen.

Reaction score
Wow so the way they did the first Fans Choice today was dumb. they gave them out for free and they were GONE quick. I had to trade for it instead of it actually being around for a little....

Reaction score
Wow so the way they did the first Fans Choice today was dumb. they gave them out for free and they were GONE quick. I had to trade for it instead of it actually being around for a little....
I tried to get it when it first hit, but the App froze on me twice. 15 minutes later they were "sold out".

mec

Reaction score
If anyone wants to trade huddle as in my huddle or any sports cards for your star wars,

id: mec7z star wars
id jekyllo huddle
id mekito37 bunt
id mekito37 kick

Reaction score
I am just banking all my credits right now. I have not pulled a single insert in over two weeks. Have no idea what is going on. Very frustrating.

RDM

Reaction score
I am just banking all my credits right now. I have not pulled a single insert in over two weeks. Have no idea what is going on. Very frustrating.
No interest in any of the marathons?

Reaction score
I was trying to get the film quotes, the death star location cards, the new fan choice cards, but with absolutely no luck, or any hope of getting them, I thought I would just bank credits for awhile and try again with the release of TFA cards.

I am also trying to get the last pop art card I need, Nub Nub!, and was even willing to trade away 9 orange space paintings for it, but no one wanted to trade. All in all, just a frustrating time and the past two weeks on the app hasn't been very fun.

Reaction score
Just spent the 200k in credits I have been banking. Finally pulled something new. Got the topps choice weequay! Couldn't resist, he was one of my favorite figures growing up!

Reaction score
Hey guys im trying to do my first series. Looking for all color sketch portraits I need. Help me keep up. I may not have your widevision or whatever but Take something you can trade.

Ign deathbymonkeys

Reaction score
I traded for 40 gold Darth Maul cards over the past few days without realizing the pink Maul already came out :\

RDM

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with the last few blue JTTFA (Journey to the Force Awakens) cards I'm missing? I need #19, 41, 57, 88, & 96.

Name is CAPN_RDM

Reaction score
Fan Choice week 3 available now. People that voted get a two hour early access.

RDM

Reaction score
I only need Blue Journey to the Force Awakens #57 to complete the set. Please help if you can. ID is CAPN_RDM