Star Wars Card Trader App

Reaction score
Almost caught up on Galactic Moments, the one marathon that I've been trying to get. Last night I was finally able to land the McQuarrie week one card, which I never thought I'd get. I traded it for a TFA Premiere Hero award + a gold and some white base for the other guy's hoard. The neat thing is that I got TFA award card yesterday in a cross-trade in Huddle, so it didn't really cost me anything that I hold dear in SWCT. Now I'm only two away (Kenner Mail Away and The Force Awakens title)... three if you count variants as I'm missing the Prequel Trilogy variant. TFA GM might take a little to get since it's the week two card, but I can see the end in sight and have no doubt I can pick it up and the other two w/o too much effort. I know the variants don't count towards the marathon, but I'm hoping that they do give another award for collecting all of them as well (similar to how they are handling the Vintage by giving an extra award if you have "Luke Preps").

Last edited:
Reaction score
The thing is, they drop so many new cards in a day, there is no way to collect them all with the 25,000 free credits you get (unless you are extremely lucky). You have to focus on a particular series and not be distracted by the other cards coming out. When they throw in series like ESB Illustrated that cost 7500 a pack, there go your daily credits quick.

I have seen some people's collections and I wonder how much $ they have spent on them...

Had a rare experience last night. I had done a few Tapjoy videos to get 5000 credits. Really wanted to try and get the latest Bounty card. Pack costs 5000 credits so I went for it. First card in the pack - Bounty card! That never happens. Made watching all those stupid videos worthwhile. For those that have been wondering (I know I had), if you pull a Bounty card, you get 10,000 in free credits immediately.

Reaction score
The thing is, they drop so many new cards in a day, there is no way to collect them all with the 25,000 free credits you get (unless you are extremely lucky). You have to focus on a particular series and not be distracted by the other cards coming out. When they throw in series like ESB Illustrated that cost 7500 a pack, there go your daily credits quick.

I have seen some people's collections and I wonder how much $ they have spent on them...

Had a rare experience last night. I had done a few Tapjoy videos to get 5000 credits. Really wanted to try and get the latest Bounty card. Pack costs 5000 credits so I went for it. First card in the pack - Bounty card! That never happens. Made watching all those stupid videos worthwhile. For those that have been wondering (I know I had), if you pull a Bounty card, you get 10,000 in free credits immediately.
I didn't even realize you got 10,000 for pulling Bounty. I just don't like the look of those cards (each to their own), so don't even think I've ever even read a transmission, but I can now see an additional appeal. Pretty neat.

Yeah, you have to spend wisely and do a lot of tapjoy. I haven't spent any money on credits or ebay, however, I did go after one tapjoy ad for Fanduel, which gave you something crazy like 450,000 credits to open an account with a $10 minimum. I play fantasy football, so figured I'd give it a shot... I haven't actually spent the $10 at Fanduel, but figured it was worth it in that case. I've been living off those credits for about a month now.

I do limit my sets... have only been going for Galactic Moments and typically one other. Last one was Topps Classic (TFA) and before that it was Women of Star Wars. Waiting for another set to pique my interest, but there's nothing out there active. I collected ESB Illustrated series one, but got burnt out and haven't collected the others.

Another way to get more cards is to open the other Topps apps - Huddle, Bunt, and Kick and cross trade. You get free daily credits (though not as much as in SWCT) and can gain more by entering contests. I just started cross trading in the past month. I'm not always sure of the comparable trade values, but am getting better at it and as I wrote a couple posts above it helped land me the GM Ralph McQuarrie, so it's certainly paid off for me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Darthspangler, glad you got a mapping card!

Just pulled an extra mapping red Yavin card. Looking for red heroes Yavin card. 1:1 please and thank you!! Swdave on the app.

Reaction score
First few Yavin cards were super easy to get. As it gets closer to the end, it gets harder and harder to get the new cards. Seems when I open the latest packs, all I get are dupes of the previous card. And nobody wants the old cards.
That is why I never open packs that have an old card I already have. I always wait for it to sell out before trying for the new one. And if I can I wait until there are two cards I need in the pack. It seems to double the chances of pulling one. If I pull the old one first I'll stop and wait for the next drop, if it is the new one first I keep going and either pull the one I need or a duplicate that is excessively easy to trade.

Reaction score
Got a bunch of blue ESBs including a couple doubles picking up packs for the steels today. Had a great trade where the guy wanted my only Leia sensing Luke card for one of the Vader duel cards I needed & the Jump to Hyperspace I already had. Promptly traded that dupe to get the Leia/Luke one right back from someone else. I love it when a plan comes together.

Anyone gets an extra FC Sarlaac, I'd be willing to throw a couple of my blue ESB dupes your way.

Reaction score
I traded my entire S1, S2, S3 Smuggler variant ESB cards last night to one person in a mega trade lol

I am focusing on the Rock On and Collegiate sets now. Waiting on the TFA Classics and Modernography awards too.

Using Tapjoy for Fanduel was a great idea. I got a ton of credits AND won some money in Fanduel :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I sent a trade your way. Turns out I only had one you needed - feel free to counter etc.

You are asking for the world and then only giving me 1 card. I only want the orange regular cards but feel free to trade with me as long as you ask and give equal value. 1 card for 9 in return is not fair.

Reaction score
Odds were so in my favor today. Hit the Connections on my first pack and got a hyper color stormie with the rest of my credits today. Score!

Reaction score
Got a bunch of freebies at NYCC today. They gave out a free Hyper card if you were went to the booth and I traded the one card (Zeb) for a complete set of B/W. Also got free credits and pulled pink and blue Lando Rock On cards and a yellow College Mos Eisley.

Reaction score
Does anyone want my "Great Pull Kid" free pack codes from the physical Topps Journey to TFA? The fine print says there's a max of 25 per account.

Edit: Gone now. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've got about a dozen of the "Great Pull Kid" cards. If anyone wants the codes from them, let me know and I'll send them to you.

Reaction score
Having absolutely no luck this week. Tried to get the past two Jabba's palace cards and no luck! 150k spent just today! :(

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've learned to be patient when new cards hit for the sets I'm focusing on. I was able to secure the new Droids Rock On card in blue and pink without opening a pack just by waiting for the initial frenzy to die down and trading for them.

Also pulled a red Chewbacca during the "Hot Moment" (which sounds funny)

Reaction score
Having absolutely no luck this week. Tried to get the past two Jabba's palace cards and no luck! 150k spent just today! :(
I hear you! Was going to collect this series, but I can't seem to pull anything. I will just quit and wait for something else.

if anyone wants to trade for my blue Jabba Boussh and Chewbacca card, feel free! (DARTHSPANGLER)

Reaction score
Have some ESB Illustrated Steel dupes for trade (set 4). Also some Yavin red cards.

i'm looking for white Yavin Falcon or Heroes Reunited, or anything else that is cool

Reaction score
My wife was collecting rock on. Got the first 4 or 5 in the first 2-3 packs we pulled. Then this newest one between both our accounts we spent about 350k. NOT ONE SINGLE VERSION. Quit pulling the set right there.

Pretty much done for awhile. Just gonna save credits unless a rex or quinlan hits.

Reaction score
My wife was collecting rock on. Got the first 4 or 5 in the first 2-3 packs we pulled. Then this newest one between both our accounts we spent about 350k. NOT ONE SINGLE VERSION. Quit pulling the set right there.

Pretty much done for awhile. Just gonna save credits unless a rex or quinlan hits.
I really think they have it rigged. The first cards in a set are easy to pull. As you go further into the set, they increase the odds against you, in order to make you buy credits.

Reaction score
Yeah 350k and not one card at 1 in 15 odds. F that. Kinda pissed. Done with sets now just gonna collect individual cards i like.

I really think they have it rigged. The first cards in a set are easy to pull. As you go further into the set, they increase the odds against you, in order to make you buy credits.

Reaction score
I know I'm jinxing myself but my luck has been pretty good. The 'Hot Moments' for the Moments Edge cards has been great for me. I'm chasing the red set and a 1:10 odds I've been able to get them all (so far).

Reaction score
I'm wanting to sell my whole collection, $$. 275 inserts (no dupes), 22 awards (more pending), gold base, teal, spectrum, and the rest. Up to date with inserts up to yesterday. A ton of marathons including 1-30 widevision and more. I wil break up the lot, but would only like to sell complete sets, but I'm open to work it out. Check out MRS-SKYWALKER if you are interested. Wanting around the 500 mark (in AUSSIE$) but again, willing to work something out. Will discount for members here, I dont want to take this to eBay.
Even though it's my thing (Star Wars collecting) this game is no longer for me. Greed gone too bad, it's pushing me away.

Last edited:
Reaction score
i got 4 Great Pull kid codes up for grabs. I'll send a 1 code each to the first four people that would like one. Just send me a message

Reaction score
Whoo just pulled the last Moment Edge card. Set done. I think the award will be Yoda.

Reaction score
It still doesn't equate, for me.. I like the fact there are no parallels (! Best news), images are simply book cover art, and they started with the best (the other three to four that del rey have released since disneys takeover are nowhere near as good), and a 2500 count isn't that low anymore.. Anyway, it is what it is. Comparatively given eBay prices I could buy the novels in hardcover format, and in physical form, for around the same price as the digital card!? That's why it doesn't equate.. Anyway.. Here's where I'm at with the game:

Hi all. Well I've decided to sell up. The following cards up for sale. I'm not trading anything, I'm selling for cold hard cash $$.I've been into this game for around 4-5 months, but it's not really for me anymore so I've decided to make my departure.

Trading name: MRS-SKYWALKER, should you like to check it out.

I would like to see these cards make it into the hands of serious collectors, as I don't want to delete the app and these be then lost in the wild. But if they don't sell, that's pretty much going to be the outcome.
The collection is quite extensive, there are no duplicates except for yellow base and under.
To this day, I have amassed a total of 279 inserts, 23 awards, 82 base variants, 41 gold plus all other base (maybe missing 1 or two easy gets in base).

My asking price is fair, in my opinion, if one was to purchase this lot as a whole then break up for more individual sales I have no doubt you would end up ahead. I would most certainly like to see it all go in one bundle but I can split up the lot into sets or individual cards if the price is right.
I am asking for $500.00 Australian dollars (or roughly 400US). I will take offers, and am happy to negotiate a deal.

The following list is what you'll get for the lot:
Starting from the top:

EPISODE 7 cards:
Preview set from 'on the move' packs (8)
Disney preview set (8)
FO helmet set plus award (4)
Black Widescreen set plus award (8)
Premiere set plus both awards - yes.. Villains and heroes awards (10)
Green die-cut set plus award (7)
Topps classic blue set plus award (10)
Visages: White set plus award (4) - award pending (included in sale)

GENERAL INSERTS: (again from the top)
Battlefront set (4)
Classic art 2 - blue awing
Wave 1 connection - Leia/Padme
Darkside Darth Vader
Elite soldiers green set (6)
Fan's choice set 1-30 plus Vader and fett awards (32) plus 2 pending awards (included in sale)
Movie quotes b&w set plus "father and son" color award (11)
Galactic Moments complete set to date plus variants, video game & 1976 book art awards (32)
Hoth White set (8)
Lightside Leia
Manga blue set plus award (14)
Mechanical evolution: 6 of 8 cards plus award (7) - missing Vader helm & lightsaber
Moments edge: red chewie, droids & emperor (3)
Blue posters: 8 of 10 only (8)
Green prisms Padme and Falcon (2)
Green rebels Vader
Rebels Zeb (10000 count)
Posters of rebellion black 'join the rebellion'
Shadowbox blue set plus award (10)
Grey space painting 'stormtrooper'
Storyboard white Vader
Tk27
Topps choice 4-30 plus wave 2 award (28) plus wave 3 award pending (included in sale)
Vintage wave 1: mynocks, battle in outer space & steel walls (3)
Vintage wave 2: all but boba fett & yoda plus award (9)
Vintage wave 3: complete 21-30 (10) plus wave 3 award pending (included in sale)
Widevision: complete 1-30 set (yes OBI is included) plus wave 2 award (31) plus 2 awards pending (included in sale)
Women of Star Wars: complete green set plus award (8)

ESB illustrated:
Complete series 1 steel set 1-25

BASE VARIANTS:
12 of 14 spectrum - missing Vader and grevious (12)
Smugglers den Lando variant
New Crimson variants (2) - any others released up to the date of sale will be included in sale
Green ahsoka
Green Leia
65 various teal (no dupes) plus 2 awards (67)

BASE:
41 various gold (no dupes) (41)
Yellow, red, blue & white are practically complete, may be missing 1 or 2 only. Easy gets.

OTHER:
White legends insert set (10)
Christopher lee commemorative
Black magnagaurd
Reflections award

NOTE: there are 6 marathon awards pending which as stated above, WILL be included in this sale.

Again I'm open to negotiation for anything you might like, but would prefer to not break sets.
I'm setting this sale up at what I consider a very fair price. For the total sum asked, breaks the cost down to less than 2 dollars per insert, including obi and the ep7 villains award.

A lot of work has been put into building this set up.. Not interested in trading for other cards, I'm cashing out. I don't want to have to take these to eBay, they don't deserve 10%, because they did nothing to help.

EDIT:
To add: as a condition of sale. If this does not sell by the time the marathon awards are presented, price could be subject to change. We all know the widevision 30-card award will easily be a 50 dollar card, and then there's the others..

Because I'm selling up doesn't mean I'm not active in the game still. Just nowhere near as much.

EDIT 2:
updated to include today's gets.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Newbie player here, looking to trade a couple of TFA cards for starters.... I need Rey on her Speeder #74 and Poe in his X-Wing #53. I have Stormtroopers #81, Millennium Falcon #96 and BB-8 #11 to trade. Please add me SEBILLBA and hopefully we can trade others too. Thanks!

Reaction score
Trying this one more time here. These go to eBay this weekend. This list has been updated as of right now.

Hi all. I have decided to sell up. The following cards are up for sale ($$)
I've been into this game for around 4-5 months, but it's not really for me anymore so I've decided to make my departure.

Trading name: MRS-SKYWALKER, should you like to check it out.

The collection is quite extensive, there are no duplicates except for yellow base and under.
To this day, I have amassed a total of around 300 inserts, 31 awards, 92 base variants, 41 gold plus all other base (maybe missing 1 or two easy gets in base).
Please note: GM's are not currently included in this sale.

I will take offers, and am happy to negotiate a deal.

Please see the inventory in the following list:
Starting from the top:

EPISODE 7 cards:
Preview set from 'on the move' packs (8)
Disney preview set (8)
FO helmet set plus award (4)
Black Widescreen set plus award (8)
Premiere set plus heroes award (9)
Resistance vs first order blue bordered set (11)
Green die-cut set plus award (7)
Topps classic blue set plus award (10)
Visages complete white set plus award pending (included in sale) (4)

GENERAL INSERTS: (again from the top)
Battlefront set (4)
Wave 1 connection - Leia/Padme
Commemorative Luke and Leia swing to safety
Darkside Darth Vader
Elite soldiers green set (6)
Fan's choice set 1-30 plus 4 awards (including marathon award)
Movie quotes b&w set plus "father and son", and "nothing here for me now" color awards (12)
Galactic Moments complete set to date plus video game & 1976 book art awards (32) NOTE: I may decide to keep this set due to it being near the marathon end.
Hoth White set (8)
Lightside Leia
Manga blue set plus award (14)
Mechanical evolution: 6 of 8 cards plus award (7) - missing Vader helm & lightsaber
Moments edge: chewy, emperor, droids, Vader (4)
Blue posters: 9 of 10 only (9) - missing ep1 theatre poster
Green prisms Padme and Falcon (2)
Green rebels Vader
Rebels Zeb (10000 count)
Posters of rebellion black 'join the rebellion'
Reflection Boba Fett
Shadowbox blue set plus award (10)
Grey space painting 'stormtrooper'
Storyboard white Vader
Tk27
Topps choice 4-30 plus wave 2 and wave 3 awards (29)
Vintage wave 1: battle in outer space, mynocks & steel walls (3)
Vintage wave 2: all but boba fett and yoda, plus wave 2 award (9)
Vintage wave 3: complete 21-30 plus wave 3 award (11)
Widevision: complete 1-30 set plus all 4 awards (no b&w wave 1 variant award) (34) including marathon award.
Women of Star Wars: complete green set plus award (8)
Yavin: complete red set plus award (12)

ESB illustrated:
Complete series 1 steel set 1-25

BASE VARIANTS:
12 of 14 spectrum - missing Vader and grevious (12)
Smugglers den Lando variant
Crimson variants (all 9 released so far - up to date) (9)
Navy darth sidious
Green ahsoka
Green Leia
65 various teal (no dupes) plus 2 awards (67)
Orange creature variants sarlacc & mynocks (2)

BASE:
41 various gold (no dupes) (41)
Yellow, red, blue & white are practically complete, may be missing 1 or 2 only. Easy gets.

OTHER:
White legends insert set (10)
Christopher lee commemorative
Black magnagaurd
Reflections award

Again I'm open to negotiation for anything you might like. Prices will be estimated from eBay sales, but it is my intention to better any eBay prices.

A lot of work has been put into building this set up.. Not interested in trading for other cards, I'm cashing out. I don't want to have to take these to eBay, they don't deserve 10%, because they did nothing to help.

Payments can be made via PayPal.
Please don't message me on the app, PM me here please.

Be reasonable please, I am.
Thanks all.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Looking for an orange Force Awakens The Finalizer schematic. Have the following for trade: orange Kylo Ren shuttle schematic, blue Factions Awaken Stormtrooper and Flametrooper, orange Halloween Mynock.

Reaction score
When did the Aunt Beru and Uncle Owen Connections card come out. I just realized I didn't have it. Was it a special release or an award for a credit purchase?

Reaction score
It just slipped out a little more than a week ago and then was marked sold out the next day when Topps realized their error.