Star Wars Black Series Troop Builder Multipacks

Reaction score
Since Hasbro is finally making OT Rebel troopers for the Black Series line (...hoping that we're getting a Hoth and an Endor Rebel Trooper soon), I was wondering if they would ever consider creating themed multipacks. These should be pretty easy to produce since those would use mainly new head sculpts and re-paints only. I absolutely loved the Evolutions line when I was still collecting the 3 3/4 figure, especially the Rebel and Imperial Pilot ones, and I wish we could see something similar for the 6" line in the near future.

For instance, if Hasbro would produce an 6" X-Wing pilot like Biggs Darklighter as a single-carded release, they could then use that sculpt, plus the Rebel Fleet Trooper and another existing character to create a Yavin IV multipack. Those characters included could be:
-Jon "Dutch" Vander (based on the Biggs Darklighter sculpt)
-Rebel Fleet Trooper (different, generic head sculpt)
-Astromech Droid

Other multipack ideas...

Hoth Rebel Troopers
-Luke Skywalker in Hoth Gear (new head sculpt with digital face print)
-Hoth Rebel Trooper (generic head sculpt... based on a figure which would be released prior as a single card release)
-K-3PO (based on the C-3P0 sculpt, but re-tooled for more articulation)

Endor Rebel Troopers
-Endor Rebel Trooper (based on a prior release)
-Nik Saint/Captain Rex in Biker Scout disguise
-Ewok (based on a prior release, like Logray)

Imperial Officers
-Lieutenant Shann Childsen
-Death Star Droid (based on RA-7, released prior to the set)
-Death Star Trooper (different head sculpt)

Reaction score
Love this idea. Desperately want Hoth and Endor Rebel Troopers. Would also love rebel troopers that were on Scarif from Rogue One.

Hasbro really could do so much more to reuse parts, especially for army builders and pilots.