Star Wars Black Series 6"

Reaction score

I went to a few Ross stores this evening, this is pretty much what's available. I checked Ross in Alamo ranch, 410&151 and Gen. McMullen & Commerce.

Reaction score
Crap. Checked 151/410 on my way home, they didn't have any at all. Will check the SW Military store tomorrow. Anything in particular you need Boba? I am really just looking for Anakin.

Reaction score
One lone Chewie at the Ross on SW Military. The also had a 3 3/4" Hoth Luke and one of those 12" Stormtroopers (the kind that look like a shampoo bottle).

Wish I knew you needed Bespin Luke like 6 months ago. One sat at the HEB on Valley Hi forever...heck, I'll stop by on my way home maybe he's still there. They also had a butt ton of them at the Walmart on 410/Ellison but they are long gone.

Reaction score
Yeah I guess I started late in the game here. I appreciate any help I can get thanks bro. But I did find Ahsoka Tano & Luke @ my Walgreens today! There's 2x FA Solos 2 x Snowtroopers and a flametrooper left over. (Potranco&Grossencher). I'll keep an eye open for some more send you a private message if I find another.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So, I went to a few other Ross stores today but nothing not even chewbaccas.

Bandera&1604

La Cantera parkway & I-10 (by The Rim)

Heubner & I-10. I think we can forget about finding any Anakins. :(

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks, got one! I have been checking but always seem to miss him. I've had a $25 gift card since Christmas.

Hopefully Ross will get more figures...maybe?

Reaction score
Stopped by the 151 Ross yesterday, still nothing.

I did get my Luke from Amazon yesterday, thanks again for the tip! Now just need Asohka and I'll be caught up.

Reaction score
Found Ahsoka today at the Target on SW Military. The also had one Luke, one Kanan, and a Jango amongst the usual peg warmers. All caught up...for now.

Also stopped by Ross across the street, nothing.

Reaction score
Im glad you found it. I was already submitting another order at Walgreens but I guess since we're both caught up then I don't have to worry about it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I know it's early but have you heard anything about wave 7? When it's coming to retailers and what figures will it include?

I found Bespin Luke by the way, I had to dish out $40 for a loose one on eBay.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yikes! At least that's not as bad as the Anakin prices though.

Not really sure who is in the next wave, or if it has been released yet but they have revealed ANH Princess Leia, Sabine Ren, ESB Snowtrooper, Darth Revan, C-3P0 (TFA). I thought I saw a breakdown of the next wave somewhere, but can't seem to find it now.

Reaction score
Wally World at I-35/3009 had the same thing. Scooped up all four just in case anyone here needed them. Seems like you guys are all caught up so I may keep Asoka and Luke. Can't believe I dropped $85 on 4 6 inch figures. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Yeah bought black series tauntaun & solo, Wampa & Luke, speeder biker & biker scout, greedo, and emperor palpatine all for $100 on Craigslist 4 days ago. Where is Wally World? Schertz, tx?

Reaction score
Walmart 1-35/3009...yeah, it's in Schertz. 35 going towards Austin.

Spotted the "new" Rey (the one that comes with added lightsaber) today at the Gamestop on Lackland AFB. This is from the reissue wave with Hux and Asty, though Rey was the only figure they had.

Reaction score
Damn. I'm looking for Hux if anyone sees him in the wild. Willing to trade Asoka MIMB for Hux MIMB.

Reaction score
I would have to agree. I haven't seen Asty and Hux figures since December. That would've been a good find. Has anybody seen any of them Anakins at Ross?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well the Hux/Asty re-issue wave with "new" Rey has just started hitting this week so hopefully we get them soon. I was lucky enough to find both Hux and Asty the first time around but I will keep my eye out.

I've been checking both the Ross on SW Military and the one at 151/410 but haven't seen any signs of any more 6" TBS. They have gotten new toys in because I spotted some Walking Dead figures.

BTW, has anyone seen the SA 3 3/4" Phasma, Han, and Leia at Walmart?

Reaction score
Saw remnants of either wave 2 or wave 3. Need to know what the case breakdown is for each though. No The Force Awakens Leia, Han or Phasma, but I did get Kylo Ren, a First Order Stormtrooper and Rey so they may be flushing out older cases or I missed out on the latest wave if these are in the case as well. Considering either customizing or trading these for the latest stuff.

Reaction score
Alright, they're flushing out older cases around my area since I looked up the latest wave which doesn't have Endor Han, Poe is obvious but I had to confirm before reporting in. Patience I guess..

Reaction score

Walgreens Potranco & Grossenbacher has Black Series wave 6. Including ahsoka, Kanan, Luke, snow trooper and flame trooper.

Reaction score
I've read that the Black Series Astromech 3-pack TRU exclusive showed up at a Toys R Us in the Philippines. Maybe its time to keep an eye open at our TRU's.

Reaction score
Hey guys, just got back from a business trip to Biloxi MS. Hit up two Ross's out there with no luck, but I must say their Ross stores are a lot nicer than ours are LOL. Only thing of not that I saw was a General Hux at Gamestop. Both the Walmart and Target there had a lot of 6" figures though, and not the usual pegwarmers. Saw quite a few Kylo Rens, Reys, Guavian Enforcers, and others. Guess there isn't as big a collector presence over there. Their WM had a ton of the 3 3/4" black series...all except the newest wave.

Reaction score
Hey man welcome back. I spent the weekend in Amarillo,Tx myself and hit up 1 Ross with no luck. However, I also visited the video store, Hastings. There I found a black series slave leia. I also saw some black series biker scouts, solo taun taun, and Jabba the Hutts. They had several there too, so I visited 2 other Hastings stores and found a Darth Vader and more Hutts and biker scouts. It's a very cool store, kind of a mix between a video store, CD store, and comic book store. Very cool but also very expensive. They wanted $49.99 for those biker scouts and Hutts each.

Last edited:
Reaction score
They used to have Hastings here, a long time ago. Last one I remember still being open was in New Braunfels, not sure if it's still there or not. Hastings and Suncoast video used to be good places for collectibles.

Reaction score
Well I think I saw one in San Marcus. It would be nice to see some here in SA but I looked it up and it turns out Hastings filed for bankruptcy last month. I guess videos stores are a thing of the past.

Ive been noticing some black series Anakins popping up on ebay for $39. Have you seen them?

Reaction score
FYI, Amazon has Anakin for less than $50. I was going to get one with a gift card I had, but my son actually ordered him for me for my birthday before I could :grin:

Reaction score
Hastings stores are going out of business in October. They are going to start to liquidate their assets soon!when I was there I saw a lot of Star Wars collectibles there. I'm hoping to see a lot of going out of business sales.

Reaction score
Man, lots of new 6" goodness on the way! Lando, Tusken Raider, Qui-Gon, Royal Guard, and Hera! Not to mention retail versions of Obi-Wan and unmasked Kylo Ren. Lots to look forward to.