Star Wars Black Series 6"

Reaction score
I've seen remnants of Wave 2 of the 40th anniversary wave twice now at two different Targets. I picked up a lone Lando at the Alamo Ranch store last night and found R2 and Lando this evening at the store on 410/Blanco. I left the Lando.
I’m probably gonna amazon these. I always miss stuff too.

Reaction score
I found the Gaming Greats heavy Battle Droid yesterday at the Gamestop on Potranco. They only had the one and nothing else new.

Reaction score
I spotted the AOTC wave at Gamestop on SW military yesterday. They had Anakin and the Geonosis Battle Droid. I also found the Luke/Yoda 2-pack today at Walmart on 410/Ellsion. They had a bunch.

Reaction score
I found Wolffe at Target at The Rim on Monday of this week. Left another Wolffe, two K2’s and a Luke on the pegs.

No sight of the power droid as of yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Ah yeah, I found that wave at the Target on 151 the other day. They brought the case out from the back for a couple of young kids. I guess they grabbed the power droid (is he one per case?) but I was able to snag K2 and Luke. I don't collect a whole lot of TVC these days, but I do always keep an eye out. I usually only get the new figures...whn I can find them that is.

Reaction score
Ah yeah, I found that wave at the Target on 151 the other day. They brought the case out from the back for a couple of young kids. I guess they grabbed the power droid (is he one per case?) but I was able to snag K2 and Luke. I don't collect a whole lot of TVC these days, but I do always keep an eye out. I usually only get the new figures...whn I can find them that is.
Yep! He’s one per case. :/

If TVC picks up again with more prequel stuff, I’m going to be broke...*sifts for loose change for figures instead of diapers*

Reaction score
Found the TBS Dagobah Luke/Yoda pack at Walmart on Potranco/1604 today as well. They had one left. Also had a case of the TBS Child as well!

Reaction score
Found remnants of 40th Anniversary ESB wave today at the Target on SW Military. Once again, just like the TVC Power Droid, they were in a cart of random stuff to be re-stocked up by the registers. They only had Vader and Chewie. I brought home a Vader.

Reaction score
Gamestop on Potranco had quite a few newer figures today. They had ESB 40th Anniversary wave 2 (Hoth Trooper, Snowspeeder Luke, Lando, R2) as well as an AOTC Anakin and AOTC Battle Droid. Also had the Gaming Greats Stormtrooper Commander and Shadow Trooper.

Reaction score
Gamestop on Potranco had quite a few newer figures today. They had ESB 40th Anniversary wave 2 (Hoth Trooper, Snowspeeder Luke, Lando, R2) as well as an AOTC Anakin and AOTC Battle Droid. Also had the Gaming Greats Stormtrooper Commander and Shadow Trooper.
Was the Battle Droid $30? I heard GS had marked up only that figure of the wave

Reaction score
No worries, and thank you for replying!

Looks like the Rim Target got in some of the Phase 4 stuff yesterday according to Popfindr. It’s down to two figures as of this morning

Reaction score
Is that the 281 store? If so, it says 13 now and 7 on SE Military. I stopped by Target on SW Military and 151/410 and neither one had anything new. I did find a Kit Fisto at the Gamestop on SW Military though.

Also, that Battle Droid was marked $29.99 at both the SW Military and Potranco Gamestop! At first I thought maybe that got it mixed up with the Gaming Greats Battle Droid, but that figure is $24.99. What a weird screw up.

Reaction score
New wave hit like crazy today on Popfindr! Found remnants at 1604/Bandera (I got Teebo, Ackabar, and Stormtrooper). The 151 store had an Ackbar and Teebo on the pegs. And they put out a full case at the Alamo Ranch store (Got Beskar Manadalorian and a second Stormtrooper, all the rest were still on the pegs about an hour ago).

Reaction score
Awesome news! Looks like I’ll wait for my preorder from Pulse to deliver my Kamino Clone. Wasn’t able to head out earlier this week with work to check on the Phase 4 stuff.

However, I swung by the Best Buy and Target today at The Rim. BB had the hyper real Luke and that’s about it.

Reaction score
Saw most, if not all, of the Galaxy's Edge BS figures yesterday except for Hondo. I hit up several Targets, but only came home with DJ-R3X. Not really interested in any of the troopers, but I do want a Hondo.

Reaction score
Ill keep an eye out for hondo.

Heard word that Walmart’s are getting the Phase 4 wave, so I stopped by on lunch. Nothing. It seems that the Walmart (Leon Springs) got another TVC case in as well since they had two K2’s on the pegs.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Yeah, I spotted the new wave at the Walmart on 410/Ellison today. They had a Stormtrooper, Luke, Ackbar, and Teebo on the pegs. Also tons of Mission Fleet stuff (finally found a Manadalorian set), TBS Child, FX Dark Saber, and 40th Anniversary figures. No TVC though.

Reaction score
Swung by Walmarts on lunch for my hunting and fishing license. Only saw one Wally with the new BS - one Ackbar and Teebo at Leon Springs.
The Boerne Wally didn’t have anything new.

Reaction score
Saw some 40th anniversary 6 inch figures at Walmart Potranco and 1604 today. Hoth Leias, At-At drivers, ESB Solos, bespin Lukes, and ESB yoda.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I stopped by the Boerne Walmart on my lunch break.

One Phase 4 BS6 Luke on the pegs and Wave 2 of the ESB 40th BS.

No TVC, no child, a few Mission Fleet

Reaction score

GameStop Bandera and 1604. Saw 40th snowspeeder Luke, ATAT driver, Princess Leia, Zeb, Zori Biss, and AOTC anakin.

Reaction score
Any intel on that Walgreens exclusive Clone Trooper Lt? I saw people are starting to find them.
Nothing yet. My Walgreens hasn’t received it yet. But I have to admit I’ve kinda been slacking with my black series collecting these days. I’ll research it more and let you know tomorrow.

Reaction score
Spotted the Kamino clone at Best Buy of all places. I passed due to my preorder from Pulse.

Nothing else looked promising except Luke and Jannah warming the pegs..

Last edited:
Reaction score
Not really helpful for San Antonio TX, but thanks for giving us hope at least ;)

I hit up Walgreens on Braun Road and Military/1604 today, no luck. Braun Road had zero Black Series, Military had the same 2 Cassians that it's had for months. I did score the GI-Joe Classified Red Ninja at Braun Road though!

Also, Gamestop 1604/Blanco had all three waves of 40th Anniversary ESB figures...including Boba Fett. They were still there when I left. Also had a couple newer wave figures like Teebo and some Rebels figures.

Reaction score
Finally found a Hondo! Was able to do an in-store pickup at the 151 Target. They had two more of him on the shelf, along with R-3X and Captain Cardinal. Looks like a lot of other stores in town got re-stock of these as well.

Reaction score
I've seen that the new wave 27 (Endor Han, Luke, Leia, Flametrooper, Cad Bane) is already starting to show up!

Reaction score
Yeah, I pre-ordered the Heroes of Endor set from Hasbro Pulse but it doesn't ship until next March! Pretty sure I am going to cancel it now, since these are already hitting and I'm not about to wait that long. Don't really care if I miss out on Paploo and the Speeder Bike. I've already got two of the older bikes and they will probably release Paploo down the line. If not, oh well.