Star Wars Black Series 6"

Reaction score
Just got back from the Potranco store and they had put out the GOA Jedi Luke in the same old shipper from FF. It's like they are teasing us!

Reaction score
Just got back from the Potranco store and they had put out the GOA Jedi Luke in the same old shipper from FF. It's like they are teasing us!
I stopped by Target today(410&151). I found the exclusive C3PO with that little animal thing. There was only one there.

Reaction score
Glad to hear those are out...might try the SW Military store tomorrow.

I hit the Potranco store yet again this evening, still nothing!

Reaction score

Found the Wal-Mart exclusives today. The hair piece and the face printing are key areas to look out on the Jedi Lukes. I picked up him and the Yavin Luke above. Happy hunting!

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip, they have hit this side of town too, though I haven't seen them in that shipper display...just crammed in the old one from Force Friday.

I've also seen that latest wave of TVC over here...the one with the Knight of Ren.

I picked up the Target exclusive 3-P0 today at the store at Alamo Ranch. They also had that Cave of Evil pack.

Reaction score
Not sure if you have been looking for one, but Best Buy at Alamo Ranch has the exclusive IG-11 figure from the Mandalorian series and he is on sale right now for $15.99. They must have had about 40 of them on the shelves.

Reaction score
Not sure if you have been looking for one, but Best Buy at Alamo Ranch has the exclusive IG-11 figure from the Mandalorian series and he is on sale right now for $15.99. They must have had about 40 of them on the shelves.
Cool I didn’t know he was an exclusive. I’ll check it out. Thanks.

Reaction score
Yeah, Best Buy exclusive...pretty weird. He's basically just a repaint of IG-88 with a different bandolier but, after seeing him in action on the show I had to get one. He does look pretty cool though.

Like I said, they had a bunch! The only other TBS they had was a lone Wedge.

Reaction score
Yeah, Best Buy exclusive...pretty weird. He's basically just a repaint of IG-88 with a different bandolier but, after seeing him in action on the show I had to get one. He does look pretty cool though.

Like I said, they had a bunch! The only other TBS they had was a lone Wedge.
Yeah I like the show too. I picked him up today at Bestbuy. I stopped by Barnes & Nobles 1604/bandera and found some good stuff. Still no Mandolorian though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Nice! I didn't know Fox was being sold at B&N too! I never got one when he hit Gamestop...may have to swing by there. I really want that Luke Red 5 helmet too, but I think it's going to have to wait for Christmas.