Star Wars Black Series 6"

Reaction score
Just got back from the Potranco store and they had put out the GOA Jedi Luke in the same old shipper from FF. It's like they are teasing us!

Reaction score
Just got back from the Potranco store and they had put out the GOA Jedi Luke in the same old shipper from FF. It's like they are teasing us!
I stopped by Target today(410&151). I found the exclusive C3PO with that little animal thing. There was only one there.

Reaction score
Glad to hear those are out...might try the SW Military store tomorrow.

I hit the Potranco store yet again this evening, still nothing!

Reaction score

Found the Wal-Mart exclusives today. The hair piece and the face printing are key areas to look out on the Jedi Lukes. I picked up him and the Yavin Luke above. Happy hunting!

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip, they have hit this side of town too, though I haven't seen them in that shipper display...just crammed in the old one from Force Friday.

I've also seen that latest wave of TVC over here...the one with the Knight of Ren.

I picked up the Target exclusive 3-P0 today at the store at Alamo Ranch. They also had that Cave of Evil pack.

Reaction score
Not sure if you have been looking for one, but Best Buy at Alamo Ranch has the exclusive IG-11 figure from the Mandalorian series and he is on sale right now for $15.99. They must have had about 40 of them on the shelves.

Reaction score
Not sure if you have been looking for one, but Best Buy at Alamo Ranch has the exclusive IG-11 figure from the Mandalorian series and he is on sale right now for $15.99. They must have had about 40 of them on the shelves.
Cool I didn’t know he was an exclusive. I’ll check it out. Thanks.

Reaction score
Yeah, Best Buy exclusive...pretty weird. He's basically just a repaint of IG-88 with a different bandolier but, after seeing him in action on the show I had to get one. He does look pretty cool though.

Like I said, they had a bunch! The only other TBS they had was a lone Wedge.

Reaction score
Yeah, Best Buy exclusive...pretty weird. He's basically just a repaint of IG-88 with a different bandolier but, after seeing him in action on the show I had to get one. He does look pretty cool though.

Like I said, they had a bunch! The only other TBS they had was a lone Wedge.
Yeah I like the show too. I picked him up today at Bestbuy. I stopped by Barnes & Nobles 1604/bandera and found some good stuff. Still no Mandolorian though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Nice! I didn't know Fox was being sold at B&N too! I never got one when he hit Gamestop...may have to swing by there. I really want that Luke Red 5 helmet too, but I think it's going to have to wait for Christmas.

Reaction score
So, I never did swing by Barnes and Noble to look for Fox, but I did pick one up today at the Gamestop on Potranco. Was pretty surprised to find him there. the guy there said they had also gotten in a Grevious, but he sold sometime today.

And I did get the Luke Red 5 helmet for Christmas and it is awesome!

Reaction score
Hey, are you still looking for the TBS Mandalorian? Not that I have seen any around, but apparently the "carbonized" version is showing up at Target again. I'll keep an eye out if you want one. Still have been on the lookout for the regular version as well.

Reaction score
Hey, are you still looking for the TBS Mandalorian? Not that I have seen any around, but apparently the "carbonized" version is showing up at Target again. I'll keep an eye out if you want one. Still have been on the lookout for the regular version as well.
Yes, still looking. I heard that too. I checked out Target in AlamoRanch but no luck. If you find one let me know I’ll buy it off you.

Reaction score
Man, I haven't seen anything! The Targets I have been too all had Solo and TLJ figures. I'm keeping my eyes peeled though. I've also been hitting up Best Buy looking for that Heavy Mandalorian. I should have ordered him, but I thought he's be plentiful like IG-11. Guess I thought wrong. Closest I have come is a shelf sticker for him at the BB on 410/Ingram.

Reaction score
Man, I haven't seen anything! The Targets I have been too all had Solo and TLJ figures. I'm keeping my eyes peeled though. I've also been hitting up Best Buy looking for that Heavy Mandalorian. I should have ordered him, but I thought he's be plentiful like IG-11. Guess I thought wrong. Closest I have come is a shelf sticker for him at the BB on 410/Ingram.
Thanks man. I’ve haven’t seen any either. I’ve been to a few targets around town myself.

Reaction score
The latest wave of TVC that has the Manadalorian, Cara Dune, and the Remnant Stormtrooper has been found at Walmart in Houston. If anyone see them in their travels, please give a holler. I don't collect much 3 3/4" stuff any more, but I would like to pick up this wave.

Reaction score
Spotted the Cara Dune wave at Walmart Potranco this morning. They had one Cara, one Wedge, and a few others that escape me at the moment.

Reaction score
Spotted the Cara Dune wave at Walmart Potranco this morning. They had one Cara, one Wedge, and a few others that escape me at the moment.
I saw a lot of people are finding Revan and geonosis battle droids at GameStop. Have you found any?

Reaction score
Yeah, apparently they've shown up at Meijers in other states along with the 40th Anniversary TBS figures. Seems a lot of people find stuff early at that store. I did see a shelf tag for the 40th Anniversary TBS figures at Best Buy at the Forum the other day, but they showed as "out of stock" when I scanned it.

I haven't seen anything worth reporting in a long, long time now. I've hit up Gamestop several more times and nothing. I've been looking for the TVC Mandalorian wave, that has supposedly been hitting Target since last week. The most interesting thing I saw was one of the Target exclusive FO Snowtroopers with the cape...other than that, there hasn't been much out there. Hopefully the new Dooku wave will hit soon.

Reaction score
I just recently got my first SHF figure, TFA Han. Man, that figure is beautiful!
I don’t have that one. But sh figuarts figs are awesome. I found the mandolorian on Amazon. Hopefully it won’t show up crushed or with a lot of shelf wearing.

Reaction score
Glad to hear you got a Mando! I've been keeping an eye out, but man there's not a while lot out there right now. Lots of Jannah, Wedge, and Rey...and tons of Yavin Luke!

Did you ever get a Bespin Luke? He's the only one from the first wave of Anniversary figures that I am interested in (have all of the rest) but I have a feeling he is going to be a pain to find.

Reaction score
Glad to hear you got a Mando! I've been keeping an eye out, but man there's not a while lot out there right now. Lots of Jannah, Wedge, and Rey...and tons of Yavin Luke!

Did you ever get a Bespin Luke? He's the only one from the first wave of Anniversary figures that I am interested in (have all of the rest) but I have a feeling he is going to be a pain to find.
Yeah I found him loose for $40 like 3 years ago.

Reaction score
So, I'm sure like everyone else, I haven't been out much and when I am it's not to hunt down action figures but, I have been to Walmart and Target a couple of times since all this started and it doesn't look like there's anything new being stocked anyway.

I'm not usually a big online orderer but I did pre-order the Black Series Heavy Infantry Mandalorian and the Vintage Collection Mandalorian from Dorkside and also have the 40th Anniversary Bespin Luke, Snowspeeder Luke, and Hoth Rebel Soldier pre-ordered from Amazon. And the snowspeeder. Who knows what things will be like once we come out of all this, so I wanted to be sure to order the ones I really, really want.

Reaction score
I haven’t seen anything lately. But I only go to one Walmart. I’ve heard that people are finding 40th anniversary ESB figures and the Boba Fett Helmet. Brickseek says that the Boba Fett Helmet is in stock at Walmart Potranco but went yesterday with no luck.

Reaction score
Yeah, I saw that. I was there earlier today getting dog food and they didn't have anything new. Brickseek shows the Boba Fett helmet and the Retro Collection figures in stock there as well. There is apparently a big end cap that has these, the 40th anniversary TBS and the new TBS (Dooku, Bly, Zorri, etc) that people are finding. i'm assuming they have it, but just haven't put it out yet. That's pretty much the only place I have been going to, but only if I actually need something, but I'll give you a heads up if I do come across anything. I've got a bunch of stuff on P.O. with both Amazon and Dorkside, so I'm not out "hunting" like usual. I did manage to get the Hoth Rebel Trooper from Dorkside while they were still in stock and it has already shipped!

Reaction score
Walmart at Alamo Ranch had some of the 40th wave 1 and the latest wave of boxed TBS. Lots of Zorri, Luke, and the Sith Jet Trooper...no Dookus or Blys :(

Target at Alamo Ranch had the 40th wave 1 and also had the Probe Droid.

Reaction score
It's supposedly hitting Targets now, though it's not supposed to be out until Aug from what I've seen.

I got the Hoth Rebel Trooper from Dorkside toys (already received it) and it is amazing!

Reaction score
I've seen remnants of Wave 2 of the 40th anniversary wave twice now at two different Targets. I picked up a lone Lando at the Alamo Ranch store last night and found R2 and Lando this evening at the store on 410/Blanco. I left the Lando.