Star Wars Black Series 6"

Reaction score
Target on SW Military had a few of the Padme wave today, no Mace though and none of the latest wave.

Reaction score
My Obi-Wan pre-order at Gamestop came in today. I actually stopped by the store on my way home before they had even gotten a chance to call me, the girl had literally just finished unpacking the box. Was pleased to also find they had received Chopper as well! All caught up! :D

Reaction score
My Obi-Wan pre-order at Gamestop came in today. I actually stopped by the store on my way home before they had even gotten a chance to call me, the girl had literally just finished unpacking the box. Was pleased to also find they had received Chopper as well! All caught up! :D
Nice! I’m glad you found him. I’m still looking for BS Mace Windu if you see him. I went to ThinkGeek at North Star today. I saw some new stuff including Ezra, BT-1, Dryden, Val, Holdo, and EP1 obiwan.

Reaction score
I've been keeping an eye out for Mace. Any intel on that Walgreens exclusive Clone Wars Obi-Wan?

Reaction score

I stopped by Gamestop Potranco today and saw some Black Series Zuckuss there.

Reaction score
Saw the same thing today at the Gamestop on Lackland. They had a butt ton of Zuckusses (Zuckussi?). They also had a mess of Archive wave 2, Chopper, Aphra, those stupid droids, EP1 Obi-Wan, and Ezra!

Reaction score
Found Archive Series IG88 & Bossk at Bestbuy for $15.99 today.

Reaction score
Hey, did you ever get Mace Windu?
Walgreens switch to a different ordering system and I get no information on clone obiwan right now. That screenshot that was posted is from the old ordering system called AS400. So I’m not sure if when it’s coming.

I’ve been watching all the upcoming force Friday figures trying to decide if I should buy or wait. Definitely like the mandolorian and rocket trooper. But it seems that 6in BS figs are losing popularity, I bet if I wait I can find them on clearance later on.

Yes I still need Mace Windu.

Reaction score
Ah, ok.

I saw Mace was available on Amazon for $18 something.
Yeah I saw that but amazon always messes up my figures. They always show up either bent up or the box corners have a lot shelf wear.

Reaction score

Five Below Potranco & 1604

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wow. Remember how hard she was to find there for a while? Did they have any other figures? I haven't been to that store since they opened up.

Reaction score

Wow. Remember how hard she was to find there for a while? Did they have any other figures? I haven't been to that store since they opened up.
They only had one lone Poe Dameron (TLJ). But yeah I dished out $30 for captain phasma to some dude on OfferUp. Which is why I wait now. So far I’ve only bought clone commander Fox since Force Friday.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Stopped by Walmart Potranco and 1604 today. Not much there but the new Rey and solo wave. I’m still looking for Jedi Knight Luke. Let me know if you come across one.

Reaction score
Will do, I'm keeping an eye out. Haven't seen any reports of being found in store yet.

Any word on that Walgreens Obi-Wan? I guess they had him up online, but it has sold out already. Should be hitting stores pretty soon then, if past exclusives are any indiciation.

Reaction score

Will do, I'm keeping an eye out. Haven't seen any reports of being found in store yet.

Any word on that Walgreens Obi-Wan? I guess they had him up online, but it has sold out already. Should be hitting stores pretty soon then, if past exclusives are any indiciation.
I checked yesterday but nope. And still no sightings either. I’ll keep an eye out too.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I found the latest wave of TVC at my local Target (Forum) and they also had the cardboard Vandor-1 playset on sale so I snagged Leia, the Sith Trooper and of course the playset. The cardboard playset is odd to assemble to say the least. Now I need to find space to display it. Hope ya'll hunts for Black Series figures are going well!

Reaction score
Damn it's good to see new TVC on the pegs again. I pick an choose as far as TVC goes, but man it seems like that first wave with Rey and Snoke is all I've seen for like the past two years.

Reaction score
I still haven’t seen Clone obiwan at Walgreens I’m hoping he’ll show up this Wednesday when we get our truck this week.

Reaction score
Yeah, I've hit several stores and not seen him yet. The one on Potranco, down by the school, had a whole bunch of toys they were putting out yesterday. I checked the boxes but didn't see any Star Wars stuff. Might swing by there on the way home from work today.

Reaction score
We finally got clone obi-wan at Walgreens. They’re popping up all over San Antonio at Walgreens stores.

Reaction score
Apparently a new shipper showed up somewhere on the East coast with Jedi Luke and Force Ghost Yoda.

Reaction score
Apparently a new shipper showed up somewhere on the East coast with Jedi Luke and Force Ghost Yoda.
I get more excited about Original trilogy black series figures for some reason. I really want that Jedi Luke! And I found Wedge Antilles at ThinkGeek today.
they had some new Rise of Skywalker and Mandorian figures too.

It pisses me off that they’re doing variant boxes and variant carbonic coating figures. I think they’re trying to take advantage of fans.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I agree about the variant boxes/carbonized/whatever. I am an opener, so I don't care about the boxes but I have never cared for the whole "chase figure" concept. I got a couple "1st edition" figures on FF, but only because that's what I found...I opened them up and threw the boxes away. The "carbonized" thing, I don't get it. I did pick up the carbonized 2nd Sister, but just because I thought it looked cooler than the regular version. The others just look silly to me. I know some people live for this stuff...variants and all that, but I couldn't care less.

BTW, the Disney Store at Ingram had some TBS figures and I was a little surprised to see some 1st Edition figures on the shelf.

Reaction score
I agree about the variant boxes/carbonized/whatever. I am an opener, so I don't care about the boxes but I have never cared for the whole "chase figure" concept. I got a couple "1st edition" figures on FF, but only because that's what I found...I opened them up and threw the boxes away. The "carbonized" thing, I don't get it. I did pick up the carbonized 2nd Sister, but just because I thought it looked cooler than the regular version. The others just look silly to me. I know some people live for this stuff...variants and all that, but I couldn't care less.

BTW, the Disney Store at Ingram had some TBS figures and I was a little surprised to see some 1st Edition figures on the shelf.
I’ll check it out next time I’m at the Mall. I heard some dude found a display with Jedi Luke & Ghost Yoda in Texas. Hopefully they’ll start showing up around town.

Reaction score
Yeah, I've seen a few reports now from all over. I hit the 410/Military store yesterday with no luck. Plan on hitting a couple more today on the way home. Nothing showing on Brickseek, but I honestly don't know how accurate that even is nowadays.

Did you get the Yavin Luke? They had the regular red box version at ThinkGeek Ingram.

Reaction score
Weird, the Force Ghost Yoda is showing in stock on Brickseek at a few locations, including the 410/Military store and Culebra.

Reaction score
Hit the Culebra, Alamo Ranch, and Potranco stores today after work...nothing yet.

Reaction score
Hit the Culebra, Alamo Ranch, and Potranco stores today after work...nothing yet.
Cool thanks for the heads up. I’ll hit some up this weekend. I work all day tomorrow so I can’t make any trips.

Reaction score
I'll check the Culebra store again tomorrow, since I'll be in the area. They had a lot of those type displays set up for other things...just not Star Wars. Supposedly the Galaxy of Adventures Jedi Luke is included in this display as well. I haven't bought any of those yet, but the Jedi Luke looks pretty cool.

Reaction score
Hit Culebra, Alamo Ranch, and Potranco stores today. Alamo Ranch did have a bunch of the GOA Jedi Luke on the pegs in the normal toy section. Not TBS whatsoever though. Potranco had some of the newer wave of TVC...but no TBS Jedi Lukes or Spirit Yodas to be found and no signs of that display.