Star Wars Biomes on Disney+

Reaction score
Have any of you watched these short pieces? I haven’t seen any discussion and was wondering what your impressions are. I’m a bit confused but do admit I liked it…😊

Reaction score
I like it!

My wife thinks im crazy but I’ve always enjoyed the “slow TV” popular in Nordic countries where it’s just a camera on the front of a train or boat for 2 hours. To me it’s a beautiful zen. Great for doing laundry or mindless computer work. Star Wars Slow TV? I’m sold!!

Reaction score
A camera just does a slow aerial shot over a Star Wars terrain for several minutes, just taking in the sands of Tatooine or snows of Hoth or whatnot. They add in little Easter eggs. It’s just a bizarre addition to Disney+‘a Star Wars content!

Reaction score
Very little to no sound. It’s like ASMR or something! 😜

Reaction score
It does have a certain unique appeal, though I'd prefer actually watching Star Wars to experience these specific scenes along with the score etc. That's where the magic is for me. I mean just watching bland sprawling deserts and snow fields alone would be a bit boring to me, without some kind of greenery and water that is.

That said, it has a certain peaceful feel to it like any other video of nothing but nature on a time loop. Though like I said I prefer a breakup with flowing water and greenery in my nature. I do watch a few channels on youtube though that walk certain Cities I'd like to travel to one day, especially now since it seems as if I may never be able to go.

Reaction score
A camera just does a slow aerial shot over a Star Wars terrain for several minutes, just taking in the sands of Tatooine or snows of Hoth or whatnot. They add in little Easter eggs. It’s just a bizarre addition to Disney+‘a Star Wars content!
My wife and I think that one may have been designed to be a special version of Soarin for Disney parks for May 4th that naver came to fruition. If it isn't it should be.😜

Reaction score
It was pretty lame. Documentaries on the planets and ships would be much more interesting. These just seem quarter-assed at best.