Star Wars Autographs

G

Does anyone else collect Star Wars autographs? If so, how many and who do you have? Also, I am sort of an autograph buff, so if you have any questions on anything about autographs, just ask. If I can't answer it, I can tell you someone who can.

Reaction score
Harrison Ford is a tough one.

I came close, he flies his plane and I think a helicopter into an airport near Greensburg, PA every so often for repairs and stuff. One of the guy's that used to live near me that works at the site tried to get an autograph for me, but he warned me it was tough as they all have strict orders not to bother him for autographs or call people when he's in etc. He said he's kinda low key and while he's a real nice guy and all, he likes to keep more to himself.

He offered me some pics of him with his plane, but I wasn't interested, I REALLY wanted the autograph. oh well.

Reaction score
Hey Mike,

What do ya think a framed 2000 Disney Weekends poster signed by Ian McCaig, Peter Mayhew, and Randy Noble would go for? and I have pics of all 3 signing it. I'm just curious, won't sell it, it's one of my fav posters.

Later

Also, I'm working on filling up a store promo SW 3'X4' THX poster(all black, w/half vader helmet art) with original trilogy autographs, I have about 30+ autographs on it now, and I'm taking a pic of everyone as they sign it(I may get each 4"x5" pic framed to put around the framed poster for a nice wall display)
I thought taht would look pretty cool.

Reaction score
Originally posted by FettBoySlim:
Hey, thats cool,because i have a Harrison Ford autograph and I dont know if its a fake. The autograph is made on a topps wide screen card with a silver pen. The guy who sold it had a han solo vest , which I almost bought,too,but then ,after i did some research if its original or not ,i found out that it was a fake ,so i'm not sure if the autograph is one ,too.I also have Jeremy Bullock,Dave Prowse,Kenny Baker,Warwick Davis,Peter Mayhew and the guy who played Admiral Ozzel
<font size="2" face="arial">Was he claiming the vest was a real screen used prop, or just an official replica?

Of Star Wars, so far I have:

Celebration 2 Ultimate Autograph Set with single or multiple autographs from:
Amy Allen
Kenny Baker
Shannon Baksa
Jerome Blake
Paul Blake
Bruce Boa
Michonne Bourriague
Phile Brown
Jeremy Bulloch
Michael Carter
Ken Colley
Warwick Davis
Peter Diamond
Mike Edmonds
Carrie Fisher
Julian Glover
Rusty Goff
Garrick Hagon
John Hollis
William Hootkins
Nalani Krishan
Richard Leparmentier
Ian Liston
Daniel Logan
Angus Macinnes
Peter Mayhew
Bonnie Piesse
Dave Prowse
Mike Quinn
Tim Rose
Alan Ruscoe
Michael Sheard
Femi Taylor
Billy Dee Williams

Signed Darth Vader Print:
James Earl Jones
Dave Prowse

Signed Darth Vader Lightsaber:
James Earl Jones
Dave Prowse

Signed Count Dooku Lightsaber:
Christopher Lee

G

Hey, thats cool,because i have a Harrison Ford autograph and I dont know if its a fake. The autograph is made on a topps wide screen card with a silver pen. The guy who sold it had a han solo vest , which I almost bought,too,but then ,after i did some research if its original or not ,i found out that it was a fake ,so i'm not sure if the autograph is one ,too.I also have Jeremy Bullock,Dave Prowse,Kenny Baker,Warwick Davis,Peter Mayhew and the guy who played Admiral Ozzel

Reaction score
I've got a little autograph collection going myself which I started at Alphacon in 2001 and continued with Celebration 2. I'm not really in it to have valuable autographs, but rather just to touch base with the actors in question. So, the majority of my autographs are personalized. Included are:

Jeremy Bulloch
Garrick Hagon
Richard LeParmentier
Shannon Baska
Kenneth Colley
Mike Quinn
Phil Brown
Michael Sheard
Ian Liston
Bill Hootkins
Angus MacInnes

Two of the autographed photos that I prize are a couple blowups of photos taken from Alphacon that I had signed at C2. The first is a picture of slightly plastered (and definately silly) Bill Hootkins and the even sillier when drunk Mike Edmonds. I had them both sign the photo at C2 and Edmonds was wearing the same shirt he had on in the photo. So he signed it "Do you like the shirt?" I gave them copies of the photo for their own personal collections also, which Bill got a kick out of.

The second one was of a photo of Angus MacInnes and myself (taken by a friend) holding a Y-Wing model that I had him sign at Alphacon. He liked that model so much that he displayed it on his autograph table during that entire show. So, as payback for the good memory, I built him another one. He liked that model as well and signed the photo as payment. Both these photos are hanging on my wall now, where I can glance up if I need a quick smile.

As for other Star Wars autographs, I've got an Alphacon con badge signed by Matt Busch (well known SW artist and the con badges were his artwork) and a box to an AMT/Ertl Shuttle Tydirium signed by Ed Cox, the artist who did the painting for the box. Somewhere in my closet I've also got a jacket from my teenage years signed by David Prowse, even though repeated washings mean that the signature looks more like the ghost of Anakin Skywalker now. I've got a photo of Prowse I hope to have signed one day, but I can wait for that.

I've also got some autographs of celebrities from other science fiction shows and movies. Eventually, I hope to display more of these as I get more picture frames to display them in.

[ 12-31-2002, 04:16 AM: Message edited by: Jay Chladek ]

Reaction score
I just stared collecting autographs

I diged out a signed Decipher C-3PO card by Anthony Daniels
I also diged out a Convention program with signatures of Timothy Zahn and Steve Sansweet.

All three were taken at Jedi-Con 1998 in Germany

As said I just started again and I am focusing on signed figures. I have a signed R2 coming my way. Hope it arives soon.

Reaction score
I have a Matt Bush signed Pgh. comicon cover. It's really nice, both the front and back cover are all one large SW pic, kind of a collage of all the guests that were signing that year. A neat piece.

Reaction score
My collection so far:
all on Carded Star Wars figures...

Kenny Baker
Michonne Bourriague
Jeremy Bulloch
Michael Carter
Anthony Daniels
Warwick Davis
William Hootkins
Richard Leparmentier
Peter Mayhew
Dave Prowse
Billy Dee Williams

Met Steve Sansweet at Toys R Us Midnight madness last April. He signed a copy of his book for me.

Cool thread. Please post if you know of any place that a Star Wars celeb is signing!

G

A framed 2000 Disney Weekends poster signed by Ian McCaig, Peter Mayhew, and Randy Noble would go for, in my opinion, anywhere from 50-100 dollars (US). While Peter Mayhew is a big name in Star Wars, the other two actors are not as large. So I wouldn't think it'd go for more than $120.

G

Harrison Ford is one of the top 5 toughest to contact. I have tried and received only a form letter and a pre-printed autograph. Depending on how much you spend on a Ford 'graph could tell its authenticity. If you paid anything under $80, it's probably fake. I've come across hundreds of people claiming to sell his 'graph when it is easily seen as being a fake. It's really unfortunate, but it does happen. For best results of getting his 'graph, send him a nice 1 pg. letter with a 3x5 card and a SASE (Self Addressed Stamped Envelope). He sometimes even refuses requests in public. Good luck in the future. --Mike

Reaction score
All I have are:

George Lucas
Phil Tippett
and Steve Sansweet

All gotten in person!!

Reaction score
Originally posted by Scalper10:
Where did you meet George Lucas?
<font size="2" face="arial">Well.. I met him at the ILM premier of AOTC, and I got his autograph the next day at the AOTC Charity premier.

Reaction score
I have the following autographs

Dave Prowse
Femi Taylor
Garrick Hagon
Michael Carter
John Chapman (who??)

All of them signed my SW Chronicles book on the pages relative to them.

Also got Benedict Taylor.
(If I had known he was Femi's brother, then I wouldn't have tried to chat her up infornt of him)

Reaction score
I've been collecting SW autographs for years. Here is my list (probably needs updating)

Anthony Daniels
Barquin D'an / SE ROTJ Fett (name escapes me)
Bill Hootkins - Red 6 (Porkins)
Billy D. Williams
Bruce Boa - General Reiken
Caroline Blakiston
Carrie Fisher - slave Leia
Carrie Fisher - topps card
Carrie Fisher - personal photo/letter
Chris Parsons - 4 LOM
Clive Revill - Emperor's voice
Dave Prowse x3
Denis Lawson
Doug Chiang
Ewan McGregor
Femi Taylor - Oola
Ford / Fisher- widevision card both signed
Frank Oz - Yoda
Garrick Hagon - B. Darklighter
George Lucas
Guiness - b/w
Guiness & Prowse - b/w
Hal Wamsley - jawa (questionable re: role in ANH)
Hamill / Guinness - widevision card
Harrison Ford
Howie Weed - SE Wampa
Ian Liston - Wes Janson
Jabba the Hut - puppeteer (name escapes me)
Jake Lloyd
James Earl Jones
Jeremy Bullock x2
Jerome Blake - Oppo Rancsis
John Hollis - Lobot
John Morton - Dak
John Williams - composer
Julian Glover - Gen. Veers
Kenneth Colley - Admiral Piett
Kenny Baker
Liam Neesom
Macinnes - Gold leader
Maria de Aragon - Greedo
Mark Hamill
Mercedes Ngoh - Rystall
Michael Sheard - Adm. Ozzel
Michael Carter - Bib Fortuna
Michonne Bruuige - Aura Sing
Mike Quinn - Nien Nunb
Natalie Portman
Peter Cushing - G.Moff Tarkin
Peter Diamond -Tusken, trooper ANH
Peter Mayhew
Phil Brown-
Phil Tippett - animator
Ralph M. McQuarrie
Ray Park
Richard LeParmentier - Motti
Rick McCallum
Samuel L. Jackson
Shannon Baska - Mara Jade
Shelagh Fraser - Aunt Beru
Silas Carson - Ki Adi Mundi
Temura Morrison - Jango
Tim Rose - Admiral Ackbar

QUESTION: Does anybody have an authentic Sebastion Shaw (vader revealed) or an Ian McDiarmid (Emperor) autograph???

~NB

[ 01-02-2003, 01:34 PM: Message edited by: yodaman ]

Reaction score
I just started collecting autographs to add to my SW collection so far I have
harrison ford
carrie fisher
peter mayhew
anthony daniels
kenny baker
michele borrigue(aurra sing)
mark hamill
mike edmonds
mike carter
tim rose
femi taylor
ray park
I hope to add more to the list next year

Reaction score
Cool Mike, thanks just curious. ;^)

Also, Randy Noble isn't an actor, he's actually a Disney artist, and the one who did the print for the Disney weekend poster. (It's the poster with the lightsaber carving out the outline of Mickey)

Actually at that time he had also told me that it was the first official piece of art done by a Disney artist that had both Liscences on it(SW and Disney) I could have sworn there were others, but that's what he had told me. Also, the Disney artists were signing "2000" under thier sig's (I always ask for a sig and a date) what is neat is that for the year 2000 the way the artists signed 2000, they signed it using the 3 "0's" as Mickey w/mouse ears, kinda cool.

That's just one of those "special touches" which to me makes things, years later, just that much nicer.

Reaction score
Yea, what's up with the whole Hal Wamsley thing???????

You think it would be easy enough to determine if he was/wasn't in SW.

I got his autograph at the Pgh. comicon, and the funny thing was that there was a SW section where there were about 5 actors/actresses signing in that designated area, then Hal was on the other side signing all by himself(well, he had his wife and I guess it was his "agent" with him)

I hear the same debate, but I don't think there has ever been a final outcome. Anyone know for sure?

G

I started collecting a few years ago, but I have had little results, unfortunately. That's why I started educating myself on the topic. Many of you have more than I, and many from actors I find difficult to contact. If anyone has any questions on authenticity, you may try contacting Gary Price over at www.wattographs.com I learned a lot of what I know from him. "Always two there are. A master and an apprentice."
Keep posting

Reaction score
I like to collect autographs, unfortunately many of the celebs don't visit the UK conventions much.

The only ones I have at the moment are ;

Signed Carded figs ;

Jeremy Bulloch
Dave Prowse
Paul Blake
Kenny Baker - on silver R2

Signed photos ;

Jeremy Bulloch
Garrick Hagon
Peter Mayhew

I got all the above signatures personally, but there is a small autograph dealer in my town that has many others inc, Harrison Ford, George Lucas, Mark Hamill etc etc. Just need to get the cash together to buy them.

** Forgot to add ; **

Ray Park & Declan Mulholland signed photos.

[ 01-03-2003, 04:04 PM: Message edited by: jedi_uk73 ]

Reaction score
Heres some of the Autographs that I have:

Ewan McGregor - signed Obi-Wan figure, 1 x B&W Obi-Wan Picture, 1 x Colour signed Obi-Wan dedicated picture, 1 x Vanity Fair Phantom Issue, 1 x Star Wars Insider with Obi on front, 1 x A Life Less Ordinary VHS, 1 x Portrait 8x10 picture.

Anthony Daniels - Signed classic Threepio in desert pic with Kenny Baker, signed EP1 wire threepio pic, signed Lt Faytonni pic, 12" 3PO signed (Classic), signed EP2 magazine poster, action figure classic signed, VHS Star Wars A New Hope cover signed, Official SP ED Trilogy Souvenir Magazine (All dedicated)Official EPI Souvenir Mag, photo of me with Anthony.

Kenny Baker - Signed 12"scale R2-D2, signed Star Wars Official SP ED Trilogy Souvenir Magazine,
VHS Star Wars A New Hope cover, Kenny & R2 picture (all dedicated)Official EPI Souvenir Mag

Ray Park - Signed 12" Darth Maul (1st figure issued), signed X-Men DVD, 2 x Colour 8x10 Pics, all dedicated, Official EPI Souvenir Mag.

Dave Prowse - Signed Vader action Figure, 8x10 Colour ESB Picture, 8x10 B&W picture with cast, Large Colour Picture of Dave with Vader mask off, Official SP ED Trilogy Souvenir Magazine, VHS Star Wars A New Hope cover.

Peter Mayhew - 12" Chewbacca figure and 3 & 3/4 figure, 2 x signed colour 8x10, Jedi VHS Cover,
Official SP ED Trilogy Souvenir Magazine.

Carrie Fisher - Signed Colour 8x10 dedicated.

Mark Hamill - 2 x Black Pearl comic books No1

Alec Guiness - Signed Colour 8x10 as Obi Wan.

Temuera Morrison - 12" Ultimate Jango Fett signed, Colour Photo of Jango firing, EP2 Art work with Jango, Zam & Dooku signed by Temuera & Christopher Lee.

Christopher Lee - 8x10 Colour Count Dooku pic, 1 x Portrait Picture, 1 x Ep2 DVD. All dedicated.

Hayden Christensen - World's first signed Anakin Peasant Disguise figure as confirmed by Hayden himself!!!, EP2 Art work, Forbidden Love Teaser poster (signed twice because the pen ran out first time), 8x10 Colour Photo, Life as a House DVD.

Natalie Portman - EP1 8x10 photo.

Jeremy Bulloch - 2 x Colour Boba Fett 8x10 pictures, 12" Boba Fett & 3 3/4 Boba Fett, ESB VHS Cover, SP ED Trilogy Official Mag.

Warwick Davis - Wald Colour 8x10, Wicket Colour 8x10, Jedi VHS Cover signed, Official Trilogy SP ED Magazine.

Phil Brown - B&W Uncle Owen 8x10 picture, Purchase of Droids figure set.

Shelagh Fraser - Colour 8x10

Declan Mulholland - Colour 8x10 as original Jabba,
Official Trilogy SP ED Magazine.

Don Henderson - Colour 8x10 as General Tagge

Mike Edmonds - B&W 8x10 as Logray Ewok,Official Trilogy SP ED Magazine.

Julian Glover - B&W as General Veers,Official Trilogy SP ED Magazine.

Femi Taylor - 8x10 Colour as Oola.

Michael Sheard - 8x10 Colour as Admiral Ozzel, Official Trilogy SP ED Magazine, VHS ESB.

Richard Le Parmentier - 8x10 Colour as Adm. Motti.

Chris Parsons - 8x10 Colour as K-3PO, 8x10 as 4-Lom, with Alan Harris - Bossk.

Alan Harris - Colour Photo of me with Alan Harris dedicated, and 12" Bossk.

Caroline Blakiston - 8x10 Colour of Mon Mothma.

Tim Rose - 8x10 colour as Admiral Ackbar

Brian Blessed - 8x10 Colour as Boss Nass

Paul Blake - 8x10 colour as Greedo

Mike Carter - 8x10 colour as Bib Fortuna, 3 &3/4 action figure.Official Trilogy SP ED Magazine.

Ray Griffiths - 8x10 colour as Gonk Droid.

Phil Appleton - 8x10 colour as Royal Starship Co-Pilot

John Coppinger - 8x10 colour as Wookie Senator & Horox Ryder & EPI Official Mag.

Margaret Towner - Colour 8x10 as Jira

Liz 'Friday' Wilson - Colour 8x10 as Eirtae, Queen's Handmaiden & EPI VHS.

Stephen Spiers - 12" Captain Tarpals & Kaadu, Colour 8x10 photo.

Jerome Blake - Colour 8x10 as Rune Haako, & Colour 8x10 with Silas Carson & Alan Ruscoe as the three Neimodians. 3 3/4 Rune figure, & EPI official magazine.

Silas Carson - Colour 8x10 as Nute Gunray & 8x10 as Ki Adi Mundi.

Alan Ruscoe - Colour 8x10 as Plo Koon (EP1)

Michelle Cottrell - Colour 8x 10 as Even Piell (Jedi)

and thats about it - phew! (though I'm positive I've forgotten some!)

The Phantom Jedi

Reaction score
Doh! Forgot the production crew!

I also have the EP2 Official Magazine signed by Rick Mc Callum twice (!)

EP1 Official Magazine signed by (ILM)Rob Coleman, Steve Gawley, Scott Squires and Dennis Muren (plus two others that I can't remember) - collected in June 1999 in Hollywood at Dennis' Star ceremony on Walk of Fame.

Stuart Freeborn - 8x10 Colour photo of him creating Chewbacca mask.

Gary Kurtz - 8x10 B&W of him sitting with George Lucas.

and finally George Lucas himself, colour 8x10 collected at EP2 Premiere in London.

Ok I'm going back to bed now.

The Phantom Jedi

Reaction score
....and Ralph McQuarrie - Art of Star Wars book...

I'm REALLY going this time!

The Phantom Jedi

Reaction score
A few of mine off the top of my head:

George Lucas: on rare Ep. 1 Darth Maul banner sold through the fan club
Ray Park: C1 pass
Anthony Daniels: C1 pass
Anthony Daniels & Kenny Baker: signed photo
Phil Brown: signed photo through his website
David Prowse: signed CS 12" doll, a poster, and two photos
Carrie Fisher: signed photo returned from request letter
Ralph McQuarrie: signed oversized Topps promo card (really big) from a request letter
Mark Hammill: Stupid stamp on a photo from a request letter

Reaction score
When I was in Vegas there was a store that had an EP I signed Lucas poster framed for $960.

Any takers?

G

I've avoided autograph items for the most part. Virtually, all of the ones I have are ones I got personally. It seems to me that there is a significant portion (although I have no idea how big or small it is) of fake items out there. Anyone have any idea what % it is based on an evaluation of some of the shows/conventions they were at? I know 60 Minutes did an expose of the sports autograph market several years ago and came up with an 80% fake number.

I think its unfortunate but in the end you're better off with:
Chase autographed cards
Celebration holograph marked autographed pictures
CGC Signature Graded Comics

Anyone have any others to add to the list?

Not to say any of the above are perfect, but I've heard of few stories involving fraud.

Whereas even if the seller provides a picture of the star signing the item, what stops them from buying 100 unsigned of the item (no signing fee) and forging the signature?

[ 01-16-2003, 11:03 PM: Message edited by: star wars eh ]

Reaction score
Originally posted by bobafett14:
Yea, what's up with the whole Hal Wamsley thing???????

I got his autograph at the Pgh. comicon, and the funny thing was that there was a SW section where there were about 5 actors/actresses signing in that designated area, then Hal was on the other side signing all by himself(well, he had his wife and I guess it was his "agent" with him)

I hear the same debate, but I don't think there has ever been a final outcome. Anyone know for sure?
<font size="2" face="arial">I am the reason Hal was separated from the other Star Wars guests last year.
I had heard all this stuff about how Kenny Baker hated him and convinced the promoters it would be a good idea not to seat them together. However, at the convention I talked to Mr. Baker and he said he didn't have anything against Hal Wamsley. Mr. Baker hinted that he didn't think Hal was on the up-and-up, but never came right out and said it. What he did say is that he didn't begrudge Hal a chance to make a living. I got Mr. Wamsley's autograph as well, after all, he's claiming to be a Jawa, not Boba Fett.

P.S.: I have autographs from 20-30 Star Wars actors, all of which I've either obtainted in person, or had fellow fans obtain for me. There are three things I usually get autographed - cared figures, the Star Wars Visual Dictionaries and the Encyclopedia of the Star Wars Universe.

[ 01-17-2003, 08:05 AM: Message edited by: mousedroid ]

j3h

Reaction score
I've been meaning to post this for awhile...now I have my laptop in the collection room so I can list everything:

3X Anthony Daniels-potf2 '95 orange carded figure, "Wonder Column in Space" CD, topps card
Bill Hootkins - Porkins POTJ figure
Billy D. Williams- Green carded Sams Club buff POTF2 figure (refused to write Colt 45 reference "goes down smooth")
Bruce Boa - General Reiken's pg in Visual Dictionary
Mike Edmonds - signed Wicket/Logray 2pk freeze frame carded figures with Davis
4X Carrie Fisher - POTF2 holo green card slave Leia, 8X10 glossy, Vis Dict Pg, Comtech R2 with hololeia (also signed by Baker)
2? X Christopher Lee - Saga Count Dooku (signed once on front and again on back since he wasn't happy with the first sig...looks fine to me)
3X Dave Prowse - TOYFAIR vader, POTF2 orange card LONG lightsaber version, Vis Dict pg
Femi Taylor - Oola boxed figure with special photoflap
Ford/Connery together on 8X10 Last Crusade photo
Garrick Hagon - Biggs freeze frame carded figure
James Earl Jones - MR ESB vader hilt
2X Jeremy Bullock - japanese orange carded POTF2 figure, vis Dict pg
3X Jerome Blake - E1 Rune Haako carded fig, POTJ carded Mas Amedda, Graxol Kelvyyn Watto's box scene
John Hollis - Lobot freeze frame carded fig
Julian Glover - (Gen. Veers) signed POTJ Imperial officer figure along with Michael Sheard (Adm. Ozzel)
Kenneth Colley - Freeze frame carded Admiral Piett
3X Kenny Baker - Vintage carded DROIDS animated R2, POTF2 orange carded R2, Comtech R2 with hololeia (also signed by Fisher)
Macinnes - Gold leader signed on carded diecast Y-wing by Galoob
Maria de Aragon -Green card POTF2 Greedo, also signed by Blake
Mark Hamill - signed "Black Pearl" comics #1...soon tohave MR ESB Luke hilt SE
Michael Sheard - Adm. Ozzel signed with Glover on POTJ carded Imp Officer figure
Michael Carter - POTF2 green card Bib Fortuna fig
Michonne Bruuige -POTJ Aura Sing figure
Mike Quinn - POTF2 Green carded Nien Nunb fig
2X Peter Mayhew - toy expo with actor's face holo green carded POTF2 figure, orange careded POTF2 figure
Phil Brown- Purchase of the Droids set
2X Ray Park - 8X10 Darth Maul glosy, E1 Darth Maul figure
Richard LeParmentier - comtech Motti figure "The Force Works!"
Shannon Baska - Mara Jade figure
2X Silas Carson - E1 Ki Adi Mundi figure, E1 Nute gunray figure
Tim Rose - POTF2 green carded Admiral Ackbar
Paul Blake - Green carded potf2 green also signed by Maria de Aragon
Warwick Davis - signed wicket/Logray 2pk freeze frame figures with Edmonds
Alan Ruscoe - POTJ Plo Koon fig
Amy Allen - 8X10 Aayla glossy
Rusty Goff - comtech Jawa & Gonk droid
(Can't read)Actress who played Luminara Undulli on Saga figure
Timmothy Zahn - 1st print HC of Heir to the Empire

also have many SW comics signed by writers and artists.

I would very much like to have an X-wing toy or glossy or a Wedge photo signed by Dennis Lawson but have had no luck.

[ 05-08-2003, 02:02 PM: Message edited by: j3h ]

Reaction score
hopefunny soon Anohony Daniels and Jeremy Bulloch

wil try to get more from time to time

Reaction score
I collect autographed 8x10 photos that I mount and frame. All of the bad guys are in black and white while the rebels are in color.

I have:

David Prowse- chocking a rebel from the beginning of ep 4

Jeremy Bullock- walking in Bespin with Han in carbonite

George Lucas and Alec Guinness together- this is a great photo signed by both, they are sitting together in the set of ep 4 next to each other discussung a scene on tatooine

Harrison Ford - in hoth gear

Reaction score
Amy Allen - Aayla Secura
Maria de Aragon - Greedo
Kenny Baker - R2-D2
Dave Barclay - Jabba's Right Arm
Jerome Blake - Rune Haako
Paul Blake - Greedo
Bruce Boa - General Rieken
Michonne Bouriague - Aurra Sing
Phil Brown - Uncle Owen
Jeremy Bulloch - Boba Fett Original
Silas Carson - Ki-Adi Mundi
Michael Carter - Bib Fortuna
Ken Colley - Admiral Piett
Dermot Crowley - Gernal Madine
Anthony Daniels - C-3PO
Sean Crawford - Yak Face
Oliver Ford Davies - Sio Bibble
Warwick Davis - Wicket
Tim Dry - Whipid
Mike Edmonds - Logray
Carrie Fisher - Princess Leia
Julian Glover - General Veers
Rusty Goffe - Jawa
Garrick Hagan - Biggs Darklighter
John Hollis - Lobot
Gerald Home - Tessek
Bill Hootkins - Red 6/Porkins
Zachariah Jensen - Kit Fisto
James Earl Jones - Darth Vader (Voice)
Nalini Krishan - Barriss Offee
Richard LeParmentier - Admiral Motti
Ian Liston - Wes Janson
Angus MacInnis - Gold Leader
Peter Mayhew - Chewbacca
Ewan McGregor - Obi-Wan Kenobi
Temura Morrison - Jango Fett
Mercedes Ngoh - Rystall
Rena Owen - Taun We
Frank Oz - Yoda
Ray Park - Darth Maul
Chris Parsons - 4 LOM
Bonnie Piesse - Beru Whitsun
David Prowse - Darth Vader
Mike Quinn - Nien Numb
Tim Rose - Admiral Ackbar
Alan Ruscoe - Plo Koon TPM
Hassani Shapi - Eeth Koth
Michael Sheard - Admiral Ozzel
Femi Taylor - Oola
Billy Dee Williams - Lando Calrissian

All of the above are on 8x10 Photos. I also have a bunch on trading cards and a few on various other items. Most I have personalized. I do not collect autographs on action figures.

G

I have:

Jeremy Bulloch on Boba/sarlacc pic
Temuera Morisson on Jango Kamino fig
2 Ray Parks on pics of Maul
2 Kenny Baker on Artoo pics
Warwick Davis on ROTJ/Harry Potter pic
Mark Hamill on pic of himself
Daniel Logan on pic of young and old Boba
and my personal favorite...

GEORGE LUCAS!!!!!

Reaction score
New poster so be gentle...<g>

My list of autographed items:

Jeremy Bulloch - Boba Fett signed poster
Liam Neeson - Qui-Gon Jinn autographed photo
Maria de Aragorn - Greedo photo
Natalie Portman - many autographed photos, both EPI and EPII
Hayden Christensen
Phil Brown - Uncle Owen signed b/w photo
Ewan McGregor - many autographed photos, plus his signature and (EPI comment) on dedication page of "Episode 1 - The Visual Dictionary" (from a Scottish Hospital auction)
Michonne Bouriague
From Celebration II - Carrie Fisher, Amy Allen, Nalina Krishan, Mary Oyaya
Kiera Knightley signed CCG card
ILM VFX EPII t-shirt signed by John Knoll and Dennis Muren (from "Auction for America")
Peter Mayhew autographed a copy of "The SW Trilogy - 10th Anniversary Edition"
And since I collect all the comics and all the books, I have many signed copies by authors (Steve Sansweet, Kevin J. Anderson, Mike Stackpole, Barbara Hambly, Scott Allie, Mark Cotta Vaz, Kevin Rubio, Aaron Allston, etcetera,) and artists (Jan Duursema, Brian Horton, Dave Dorman, etcetera).

Reaction score
I don't collect autographs, but I did pick up signed Boba Fett and Darth Maul photos from those leftovers that the TFN store was selling the other day...unfortunately by the time I got there, the Darth Vader photos were sold out

[ 06-17-2003, 07:58 AM: Message edited by: Forhekset ]

Reaction score
MysterySith, VERY nice site
You have a great collection!!

I agree, Bill and Richard are indeed 2 funny guys:) I saw them at Alphacon and they were a riot.

Reaction score
i have:

John Williams
Anthony Daniels
James Earl Jones
Jeremy Bulloch (several personal reponse letters!)
Carrie Fisher
Kenny Baker
Ian McDiarmid (random autographed Topps evolution card!)
Mark Hamill (received it in the mail after 5 years!)
Ray Park

Star Wars artists:
Dave Dorman
Rusell Walks

Star Wars authors
R.A. Salvatore
Vonda McIntyre

has anyone had any luck sending Hayden Christensen a letter and getting an autograph in the mail?