Star Wars Artwork ( No Photonovels Allowed )

Reaction score
Thanks. I had smething similar on Cafepress once, but it was forced down. So I'm afraid to do anything else without LF approval.

Reaction score
Here is what I posted in my own thread today:

Connor Gray (The Pritty Trooper- from a guys point of view):

Reaction score
The new additions from other artist look great. I really like your "Under the Kitchen Sink" art andro1.

Here are a few of my newest pieces of digital art.

New Exclusive Qui Gon and Eopie figure is being offered by mail away from Hasbro.

The newest game from Lucas arts is going to be The Force Unleashed Sith Edition.

This is picture of The Storm Trooper Commander from the original game.

Also on the radar is the newest comic. Invasion! This inspired me to do this piece. The Yuuzhan Vong are some really dynamic characters.

I'm also looking forward to the new series of the Clone Wars and decided to draw Cad Bane. He is a really cool looking bounty hunter.

Reaction score
well i posted these in a couple other areas but thought i would share them here as well.

here are my 106 cards i completed for the TOPPS clone wars season 1 widevision set along with my 6 returns.

Reaction score
TimProctor said:
well i posted these in a couple other areas but thought i would share them here as well.

here are my 106 cards i completed for the TOPPS clone wars season 1 widevision set along with my 6 returns.

Awesome !!!

Reaction score
In addition to being a Star Wars fanatic, I'm also an artist! My recent series of paintings have focused on old nostalgic toys. I've been painting alot of old Star Wars action figures, in addition to View-masters, legos, play-doh, etc. These are all oil on panel and paper. Some of them are for sale as well!

Malfunction Intervention

Ready for Take-off

Friends and Enemies

Battle of the Bots! (Metalhead vs. IG-88)

AT-AT Commander

Admiral Ackbar

Sandman

Hammerhead

check out my website for more artwork!
Allan Innman Artwork

Reaction score
wow compared to the rest of these mine looks like crap lol good job guys I drew this up wail I was bored and waiting for my girlfriend to get out the the doctors office.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Great work here, man!
I put my latest here up for sale in the Acme Classifieds, but figured I'd show it here too. Bastila Shan Animated style.

Reaction score
This animated version is ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! Tolkienerd, did you do this? Your drawing is quite representative, and your story seems to catch all of the plot elements succinctly and cleverly. I loved it. Thank you.

Reaction score
This animated version is ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! Tolkienerd, did you do this? Your drawing is quite representative, and your story seems to catch all of the plot elements succinctly and cleverly. I loved it. Thank you.
No, I didn't make it - I just stumbled upon it and wanted to share it :)

Reaction score
A couple I did some time ago. The animated Slave Leia and Jabba were based off the Leia POTF2 figure and the BK Jabba ROTS toy. I drew it in pencil, scanned it then redrew it in Illustrator and Photoshop.

This is an R2-D2 I did for a freelance assignment in ink and contee crayon.

Let's call this Princess Ooh La La...;)

I did alot more Star Wars themed drawings but either sold them or gave them to friends. Posting these makes me motivated to do a Boba Fett however...

Reaction score
I really like the whole idea of "Together Again", and I love the tremendously realistic renditions of Han, Luke, and Lando.

Reaction score
Hanging out in a room with shelves full of stuff I
geez you guys... I had given up on Star Wars art since Highschool hadn't thought of it for over a decade since I read this thread... *goes downstairs to find an old box labeled "art"* ...lol

here's some stuff from my highschool/1st year of college days...

Reaction score
Rezikai, wow! These are fantastic pieces. You have a real talent. Any chance you'll be doing more SW stuff in the future?

Reaction score
Hanging out in a room with shelves full of stuff I
Rezikai, wow! These are fantastic pieces. You have a real talent. Any chance you'll be doing more SW stuff in the future?
Hmm well in the 16 or so years since highschool my art's gotten a little better so I wouldn't mind doing more Star Wars Art.. though i'm primarily a pencil and sketch guy as color and paints aren't my thing usually. Though paint markers are cool I suppose i could draw some more recent star wars related stuff.. though i wonder if they frown on art commissions here at RS?

On a side note this thread did remind me to post these up on my old Deviant art page with some other old stuff.. here ya go. Rezikai draws

Last edited: