Star Wars Artwork ( No Photonovels Allowed )

Reaction score
clone1762 said:
here's a shirt I designed for myself a few year's back also
Hey! I've got two of those shirts!! I got them off of ebay, heh. You wouldn't happen to have anymore, would you?

Reaction score
Reaction score
9mm_Ed said:
RZion said:
Here are a few of my OCs I did way back when...

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/2807/marikk2gi5.jpg
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/4663/obbeodraft2rh8.jpg
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/2672/sillekdraft2mm6.jpg
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/8114/moffdardenlineartreduxbvo0.jpg

Sadly, I didn't color these pictures. I only provided the character line-art and a friend of mine obliged me with the coloring.
Not bad. I dig the quarren piece
Glad you like him. Sillek's always been a favorite character of mine...

Reaction score
This is a pop-up card, I make them by cutting out pieces of cardstock paper and then gluing the shapes together, I use some ink to make the detail in the faces.

Reaction score
Some of the first image are not star wars... but i really didnt want to upload a new image... feeling kind of lazy tonight!

Reaction score
This is one of my drawings of my #1 favorite Star Wars character, Darth Maul.

Reaction score
Okay, so I suck at photoshop and draw impossible anatomy, but here's an entry. This character was created by a friend so I drew it up for her.

Reaction score
BTW, there's some brilliant artwork in this thread and I am looking forward to seeing some more.

Reaction score
I have been posting a lot of artwork on the Yahoo World of Star Wars and I also have a freewebs website dedicated to my fan art as well as a Deviant Art account.
Here are some of my links
Deviant Art Account- http://darthmater.deviantart.com/

World of Star Wars at Yahoo http://starwars.yahoo.com/users/34cfcf661a021b09ac686370f47262ad

Freewebs website
http://www.freewebs.com/darthmater/index.htm

Here is small sample of some of my artwork.

Darth Maul Acrylic on Canvas

Digital work.

Newest digital painting of General Whorm Loathsom.General of the Droid Army from The Clone Wars movie.

I hope you liked the art. Check my sites out sometimes. You never know what you might find. Thanks

Star Wars is property of Lucas Film Limited. All works seen are original works by me. DM 2008

Reaction score
Thats really cool!
Here are two drawings I did today, these are mockups I drew scanned, and colored on the computer. However the finished versions will be colored with prisma colors Hope you enjoy!

Reaction score
did this for my concept drawing class. definitely a different style than the rest of th art. 2 point linear perspective.

color is funky, camera is kinda old.

Reaction score
Excellent work jasonwelcome and gunship_mechanic!

Here is another drawing I posted on my Yahoo site.

Reaction score
Class!!

Some of mine... acrylic, emulsion, various household cleaning products, spraypaint and ronseal varnish to seal the canvas

Reaction score
Great work andro1d! I love the style of these paintings. Acrylic is my favorite medium to use with painting as I tend to be impatient. I must get me some canvas and do some more real paintings.

I think the Boba Fett at top right is my favorite. I love the style of all these works! Do you have a deviant art account?

Reaction score
A little offbeat humor of mine. Love the The Clone Wars series on C/N!!!

A part of any nutritional breakfast!!!

Reaction score
Thanks dude!
Think i do have an account but cant remember if i have anything on it.

Whats the address of yours? I just concentrate on keeping my website updated these days - underthekitchensink.com

Working on a huge boba today

Reaction score
With the Holiday Season here! Here is my artwork to reflect that.

* The Children where miles from home and needed a way to chop the Christmas tree down. From out of the blue who should appear? Jedi Frosty! He was too happy to help and quickly chopped the tree down with his trusty lightsaber.

Feel free to upload this and send it to your Star Wars Friends! Happy Holidays to all!

Low Resolution for e-mail or blog

High resolution for printing

Reaction score
gunship_mechanic said:
did this for my concept drawing class. definitely a different style than the rest of th art. 2 point linear perspective.

color is funky, camera is kinda old.
This is cool, lucky you could do this for class!

Reaction score
I really love that exploded view of the Y-wing! Do you have anymore drawings gunshipmechanic?

Here is photo of my recent painting I finished for my Star Wars Room and also some paintings I did as gifts during Christmas time.

These are the paintings acrylic on canvas that were painted for gifts.

Reaction score
Here is some of my art work. Hope you guys like. And sorry for the somewhat low quality look of my artwork. I use a scanner I have at home that barely deserves the name and am saving up for a top notch printer/scanner so I can give people who I show my art work to over the internet better quality artwork.

The paper I draw on is 11x9, just to give you an idea of how big the picture is actually.

Sith Stalker Armour

CQB Spartan from Halo 3

Sith Apprentice

And in case your wondering...no I do not colour my pictures. I really am not a fan of colouring my artwork and just leave it as it is.

(All pictures are property of Redemption Entertainment Studios, Copyright 2009)

Reaction score
Great work SWenthusiast! Those drawings look really great!

Here are some newer works of mine. This was inspired from the comic The Clone Wars #3

And from Legacy Vector #12 an inspired variation.

Reaction score

A little Luke doodle I did.

And here's an Obi Wan I drew for a friend of mine.

Reaction score
Wow These are really cool I have a gallery on Deviant art that has some star wars art, and other stuff. the link is in my signature.

Reaction score
jk_antwon said:
Wow These are really cool I have a gallery on Deviant art that has some star wars art, and other stuff. the link is in my signature.
Very nice work! I love the 'Light Sider' piece very much!