Star Wars Adidas Originals shoes - Luke Skywalker & Stormtrooper

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm offering up two pairs of Adidas Originals x Star Wars shoes.

Both haven't been worn and include their "card backer with bubble" packaging.

All images below are stock photos. Pictures are available upon request.

I accept PayPal (marked for goods). Shipping (U.S only please) is not included in the prices.

Luke Skywalker
- $750
Size: 12 US
Model: Top Ten Hi (SW)
Color: orange with white trim (black laces & soles)
Design: patterned after Luke's X-wing pilot suit & helmet

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Stormtrooper
- $500
Size: 10 1/2 US
Model: Super Skate Mid
Color: white with black trim (white laces, black soles, dark blue striping on sides)
Details: patterned after a Stormtrooper helmet

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Reaction score
$750??? Good lord above, how much did you pay for these things? I mean, they're cool, sure, but that's ridiculous.

Reaction score
Have to agree with the above, I've been searching for size 12's of these all over and can't find any on the bay bigger than 10.5 usually but none of them go for more than $250 when the exchange rate is factored in. I bought a pair of size 10's for £150 which is about $225 purely for keepsake reasons as they don't fit. I'd gladly pay $300 for these + the shipping (and yes I'm aware the Op said no shipping outside of the states I'm just making a point)

Reaction score
LOL like shipping included would help this deal. I laughed harder now than when the $5000.00 Frames book set was released.

Reaction score
$750??? Good lord above, how much did you pay for these things? I mean, they're cool, sure, but that's ridiculous.
LOL like shipping included would help this deal. I laughed harder now than when the $5000.00 Frames book set was released.
Collectible LE sneakers can be highly sought after and can go for big bucks. Size 9.5-11 are more common so don't command the same price as a size 12. Unfortunately for the seller, this is not the type of crowd that would be willing to shell out big bucks for collectible sneakers, but it only takes one. I used to work for a sporting goods company 15 years ago, and bought hard to find Air Jordans at cost and sold them several months later on eBay to suppliment my pathetic retail management income; and I make no apologies for it.

Reaction score
Unfortunately for the seller, this is not the type of crowd that would be willing to shell out big bucks for collectible sneakers, but it only takes one.
The latter part - so true and such an excellent point. Anybody who has worked retail for any length of time knows this to be a universal truth (or "a truth universally acknowledged").