Star Wars action fleet figures seller from Hong Kong

Reaction score
I know that I am very late asking this, but has anyone bought some AF figures from an Ebay seller called shoporiental? He has listed lots of 10 and 15 Star Wars AF figures of Stomtroopers, Imperial pilots, and Rebel pilots. He has listed them as Hasbro Star Wars Micro machines. Are these figures real or fake? A friend of mine bought some, and said that they seem real, but are they? If anyone has bought them, what are you opinion(s) about them.

Thanks. :)

Reaction score
I've seen the auctions before but never noticed the title said Hasbro. There's a chance he could have labeled them as Hasbro by accident. I just took a look in the description and there's no mention of him saying they're made by Hasbro.

If you want to buy any, I don't see anything wrong with them.

Reaction score
Goldleaderone: I think the seller just calls the figures Hasbro Star wars Micro machines. From what I see, they look pretty good, but I am hoping that someone from rebelscum has bought some, so maybe they can say If they are real or fake..

Reaction score
I bought all the three types at few months back. I could say they are good. Looks like the real AF from Galoob as their poses are similar to Galoob AF figures. Galoob AF versions are glossy but these figures are matte. I'll take comparison photos and post here this weekend.

Reaction score
Does anyone have a comparison photo between the SW Transformer figures and regular Action Figures? I believe the Transformer figures are slightly taller?

Been having an eye on this seller's offerings for quite a while. If only he had bulks of the AF Stormtroopers with the straight arms.

Reaction score
Goldleaderone: I think the seller just calls the figures Hasbro Star wars Micro machines. From what I see, they look pretty good, but I am hoping that someone from rebelscum has bought some, so maybe they can say If they are real or fake..

Oh ok, I misinterpreted your post. To me they look legit.

Reaction score
Here's the comparison photos as requested. The one on the RIGHT are by Galoob.

Stormie from Battle Pack #17. Difference: Galoob version has 105 printed on it while the HK replica has #105 printed instead.

TIE Pilot. Difference: HK version has 21 printed while Galoob has none (I am sure there is another Galoob version with a number printed on it)

Rebel Pilot from Battle Pack #18. Both has 1 printed on it.

In my opinion, the HK version is as good as Galoob AF figures.

Reaction score
Tx for the comparison shots. i just ordered a few.
I wonder why he doesn‘t have a larger group of stormtroopers fro sale?

Stormie from Battle Pack #17. Difference: Galoob version has 105 printed on it while the HK replica has #105 printed instead.

TIE Pilot. Difference: HK version has 21 printed while Galoob has none (I am sure there is another Galoob version with a number printed on it)

Reaction score
He used to have them. Lot of 1pc, 5pcs, 10pcs and 15pcs. I guess he ran out of them. I hope he can get more. Good for diorama.

Tx for the comparison shots. i just ordered a few.
I wonder why he doesn‘t have a larger group of stormtroopers fro sale?

Reaction score
Thanks Darkart99. He did have stormtroopers, but I guess they may have sold out...

Reaction score
Does anyone have a comparison photo between the SW Transformer figures and regular Action Figures? I believe the Transformer figures are slightly taller?

Been having an eye on this seller's offerings for quite a while. If only he had bulks of the AF Stormtroopers with the straight arms.
This is actually the whole reason I joined this forum, so I could share this picture. The Action Fleet figures are on the left and the SW Transformers figures are on the right.

Reaction score
Thanks! The majority seems a head taller and more slender. The Stormtrooper blends in really well with the original Action Fleet figure. I like Chewie's headsculpt and height even though he is too slender.

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity did it take a long time for this seller to ship the items?
I purchased them about 5 days ago and he still hasn‘t acknowledged the purchase or sent a shipping notification. o_O

Reaction score
I recently checked out the Hong Kong Stormtrooper #105, and they seem to be knock-offs. I used the same stormtrooper without a number on the bottom, and the #105 were a bit difficult to bend at the arms and legs, while the non-numbered stormie had no problems bending, and the #105 had a duller flat white surface. The #105 figures also had a bit of excess paint on the bottom base of the figures. These figures are still very good despite this.