Star Wars 3 3/4 inch Collection of Action Figures & More for sale

Reaction score
Star Wars carded and loose action figures for sale and more, ideally would like to sell as a whole collection, will send list upon request. Please collectors only as this is a collection that i will not sell for less than it is worth therefore no dealers prices will be accepted, apologies.

Reaction score
Can you please be more specific? Are these classic 77 - 85, modern vintage, POTF, Episode 1, or a mixture?

Star Wars carded and loose action figures for sale and more, ideally would like to sell as a whole collection, will send list upon request. Please collectors only as this is a collection that i will not sell for less than it is worth therefore no dealers prices will be accepted, apologies.

Last edited:
Reaction score
"this is a collection that i will not sell for less than it is worth

Take note of this guys. Look at the guys previous post for details of the collection.

Reaction score
I would list however there are a large number and i cannot add, if you require the list i will gladly send to your email.
The collection if from Red carded POTF to Clone Wars 2013
Cheers