Star Wars 20th Cent Fox Pendants

Reaction score
Picked up this set of pendants today for $9 each. There all in fantastic shape and I love the fact that they are copyrighted "20th Cent Fox" instead of "LFL". Just makes them that much cooler IMO.
cool.gif

sw_pendants_01.jpg

HWR

Reaction score
They are very cool and quite detailed for stuff like this from their time. Really like them.

Reaction score
I remember buying these for my mother for her birthday and Mother's Day.
Recently I have given the Vader to my wife and the Chewbacca to my sister in law. Her kids love the wookie.

Does anyone know if these were released before the Kenner figures?

Reaction score
I remember getting the 3PO & the Vader for christmas as a kid. These are pretty cool, but I'm not sure if they were released before the figures or not?

-Mark

Reaction score
These were definitely pre-figures. They were offered in sci-fi mags/little gift shops of the day. They are some of the very first SW collectibles offered to the public.

Reaction score
Mike_Foster said:

Distributed by Factors starting in 1977. The figures came out in '78. The '20th Century Fox' was on some items up to 1979.

Leif

Reaction score
Leif_G said:
Mike_Foster said:

Distributed by Factors starting in 1977. The figures came out in '78. The '20th Century Fox' was on some items up to 1979.

Leif

Ok so my memory of playing with the Chewbacca before action figures is real. Thanks

Reaction score
I remember seeing these in a little counter-top display along side a cardboard display of Early Bird packages in late '77. I got the R2 sometime around then- still have it. I always loved these, probably because they were the first dimensional (not printed material) Star Wars products I ever saw.

M

Reaction score
I had the chewy for about 2 days before I broke his arms off. I cried like my own arms were severed. I just bought another one last week, 33 years later!

Reaction score
I picked up this set back at a comic book convention at the Shrine in Los Angeles back in 1992 for $20:

SWjewelry.jpg

A little dusty, but Love em!

Reaction score
dylbacca said:
I picked up this set back at a comic book convention at the Shrine in Los Angeles back in 1992 for $20:

SWjewelry.jpg

A little dusty, but Love em!
Oh man I miss the Shrine & Toyrific! I know the Shrine is still on but I don't need any Japanese "Adult" Material or what's on the shelf at Target.
smirk.gif