FS Star Wars 1/6 scale Figures from Sideshow and Hot Toys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Selling some Star Wars items.

- TIE Fighter eFX Collectibles ANH Limited Edition including custom Cover + pedestal + metal big specs plaque + metal MR style specs plaque --> 3000 Euro (ONLY pick up, because it is very difficult to disassemble this one)
- PO for Regal Robot Life Size Salacious Crumb --> I just would need back 1000 USD
I already payed 1000 USD upfront , but would like to pass over my order. If someone is interested I would get in touch with Secret Compass with the new buyer in CC and let them know the data from the new buyer. I would just need the 1000 USD upfront payment via PayPal friend & family or the other option with +4% PayPal fees. PM me if interested.

1/6 scale figures from HT and Sideshow.

Prices are excluding shipping and estimated using eBay auctions and worthpoint.

All are mint, complete with boxes and shippers.

- Boba Fett ROTJ MMS313 Deluxe 1/6 Scale Figure HT --> 449 Euro
- Boba Fett TESB MMS574 1/6 Scale Figure HT --> 399 Euro
- C-3PO ANH Exclusive 1/6 Scale Figure SSC --> 329 Euro
- Hans Solo & Chewbacca ANH MMS263 1/6 Scale Figures Set HT--> 829 Euro
- Darth Vader & Grand Moff Tarkin ANH MMS434 1/6 Scale Figures Set HT --> 849 Euro
- Han Solo TESB Hoth Exclusive Blue Jacket 1/6 Scale Figure SSC --> 599 Euro
- Imperial AT-AT Driver TESB Exclusive 1/6 Scale Figure SSC --> 419 Euro
- Imperial TIE Fighter Pilot ANH Exclusive 1/6 Scale Figure SSC --> 599 Euro
- Lando Calrissian TESB MMS558 1/6 Scale Figure HT --> 339 Euro
- Luke Skywalker ANH X-Wing Pilot Exclusive 1/6 Scale Figure SSC --> 329 Euro
- Luke Skywalker ROTJ Deluxe 1/6 Scale Figure SSC --> 329 Euro
- Luke Skywalker TESB Hoth Exclusive 1/6 Scale Figure SSC--> 419 Euro
- Obi-Wan Kenobi ANH MMS283 1/6 Scale Figure HT --> 649 Euro
- Princess Leia TESB Hoth MMS423 1/6 Scale Figure HT --> 409 Euro
- R2-D2 ANH Exclusive 1/6 Scale Figure SSC --> 249 Euro
- Scout Trooper ROTJ Exclusive 1/6 Scale Figure SSC --> 329 Euro
- Stormtroopers ANH Exclusive MMS268 1/6 Scale Figures Set HT --> 749 Euro

Chris

Last edited:
Reaction score
Why not wait and create the thread then. There's a classification order to follow within the site that should be respected. People visit this forum looking for props and replicas, not action figures which are already listed in the Sideshow area. I understand trying to call attention to a for sale thread, but please do so accordingly where what you are selling belongs. The people actually selling replicas are getting their threads pushed down by one that does not belong here.

Reaction score
Why not wait and create the thread then. There's a classification order to follow within the site that should be respected. People visit this forum looking for props and replicas, not action figures which are already listed in the Sideshow area. I understand trying to call attention to a for sale thread, but please do so accordingly where what you are selling belongs. The people actually selling replicas are getting their threads pushed down by one that does not belong here.
Please read properly, then you can see that there is a prop in the first post already.
Chris

Last edited:
Reaction score
So you found a loophole that technically lets you avoid the thread restriction and allows you to sell a majority of items in the section where they don't belong, despite those same items already being in another area of the site. Two thumbs up!

Last edited:
Reaction score
So you found a loophole that technically lets you avoid the thread restriction and allows you to sell a majority of items in the section where they don't belong, despite those same items already being in another area of the site. Two thumbs up!

You can call it as you want, it's possible that people are looking for both and do not look into the SSC threads + it is Star Wars related.
Some people have a gripe on everything & haters gonna hate.
You are even constantly bumping my sales thread, ergo you impede the visibility of other sales threads.
Chris

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.