Star War Everything

Reaction score
Hey there all my Wisconsin Star Wars pals i am wondering if anyone has been able to track down any of the new balck series with plaguies wave? Let me know if you see anything. The search is still ongoing. Thanks Sean

Reaction score
Nope. I haven't seen any of these figures in the store, and I wouldn't be surprised if we ever do. However, I did see a post of someone finding a Plagueis at a Kmart, but I don't think it was around here.

Reaction score
Milwaukee seems to have some of the worst distribution for any Star Wars product...

Reaction score
Target West in Madison currently has exactly zero figures on the pegs. Which is down from 3. Distribution sucks hard everywhere.

Reaction score
Target West in Madison currently has exactly zero figures on the pegs. Which is down from 3. Distribution sucks hard everywhere.
"Distribution" implies some figures are delivered periodically. Bad distribution implies the poor timing of delivery or bad selection of the figures delivered. No figures on the pegs means the line is effectively dead.

Darth Ray

Reaction score
"Distribution" implies some figures are delivered periodically. Bad distribution implies the poor timing of delivery or bad selection of the figures delivered. No figures on the pegs means the line is effectively dead.

Darth Ray
I am trying to figure out if Hasbro even wants to make Star Wars figures. It seems like they are putting in the absolute minimal amount of effort in all areas of the product line.

Reaction score
I am trying to figure out if Hasbro even wants to make Star Wars figures. It seems like they are putting in the absolute minimal amount of effort in all areas of the product line.
No kidding. For at least a couple of years at least. I think it might be a result of retailer confusion as well. 3 different 3 3/4" lines at the same time didn't help matters. I don't care what Hasbro says, Movie Heroes/Saga Legends really didn't help anything at all.

Reaction score
Targets in Milwaukee no longer carry the black series. They have been clearanced out. Bought a few for 2.98 the other day... Of course, that doesn't mean they won't come back, but they are not on the current planogram.

Reaction score
Some targets still have them at regular price, maybe they're just trying to move inventory?