Star Trek Titanium or Micro Machine sized ships

Reaction score
Nope, Rev, that cargo shuttle's from Sternbach's technical manual, not canon.

In the All Good Things... department, issues 178 to 180 arrive at N. American comic shops next week.
I'm quite sad to see it end... but hopefully, we'll find out more cool stuff tomorrow at EM's online panel. :)

Reaction score
A few new things: DIS, SNW (just added), and PIC ships will be combined into a new line that should launch in April.
To wit, some new PIC renders from EM: La Sirena, Zheng He, Seven's ship, and an RBoP.

View media item 398841
USS Avenger is STO #11, Hou-Yi is Disco #32, Chargh is #33, and they're doing an XL Delta Flyer.

View media item 398842
Think that's most of it. :)

Reaction score
Oh yes, the Sternbach classic, Rev. :)

In case any of youze guys missed it, there was good news from EM, if you like small canon or concept ships: Ben reconfirmed they're doing more Bonus issues in regular size.
Yay! Phew! Need my fix!

With the numbered series ended, has everyone got all the issues they wanted? I just need 156, the Melbourne with extra nubbin bits... and a couple of shuttle sets.

And Regula I. Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in. ;)

View media item 398971

Reaction score
Noice!

I'm excited that the future is so rich for Star Trek mini ship models! I may be way off, here, but I'm going to predict an Animated line to be announced before the end of the year, featuring ships from Lower Decks, the 70s Animated show, Prodigy, and whatever else might still be to come...

Reaction score
Noice!

I'm excited that the future is so rich for Star Trek mini ship models! I may be way off, here, but I'm going to predict an Animated line to be announced before the end of the year, featuring ships from Lower Decks, the 70s Animated show, Prodigy, and whatever else might still be to come...
I wish they would shorten the pylons and fix the nacelles on the Cerritos, but...yeah...not gonna happen. 😆

Reaction score
I'm just missing Issue 161 - Void Ship

Glad to hear about the Bonus Issues

On an unrelated note but relating to Eaglemoss - there was a story from late last year/earlier this year that Eaglemoss would be doing ships from Space: 1999
Does anyone know anything? A model of the Eagle 1 by Eaglemoss would be excellent!!

Reaction score
I'm still missing 164 and 165, along with a few bonus issues and the latest shuttle set. COVID killed my employment, so money is tight.

Reaction score
On an unrelated note but relating to Eaglemoss - there was a story from late last year/earlier this year that Eaglemoss would be doing ships from Space: 1999
Does anyone know anything? A model of the Eagle 1 by Eaglemoss would be excellent!!
They showed a few more iterations of the Eagle a few weeks back but we don't know any details whatsoever, sorry to say. Not sure if they're doing separate Eagles or a single Eagle with different modules, or how big it's/they're gonna be.
Incidentally, the UK's Sixteen12 is doing 5-inch Eagles soon, which you can find at Fabgear USA and on their site. They're delayed but I've got a few ordered, fwiw.

View media item 398840
COVID killed my employment, so money is tight.
Shoot, I am really sorry to read that, Bosski. :( I hope you have some promising options ahead of you.
Same here, Boss. Hope things turn around for you soon. (y)

ICYMI guys, TrekCore posted an interesting chat with EM's Ben, with some teases about wot's ahead for the ships:

View media item 398988
I'd guess he may be talking about the JJ ships (Ent-A, maybe?) and/or the Planet of Titans Ents? Glad to hear the Franz Joseph ships are making progress, too. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Is there any place that is a good resource for Star Trek Attack Wing minis ?

The website lists all minis from the main waves, as well as faction packs, larger items and organized play events, but it appears that there also were a couple of additional items that were sold: blind boxes, ships without cards at lower cost, ...

I have all items up to wave 5 (these are now up to wave 31) as well as the Dominion War OP, I'm considering looking for some minis that were not available in the MM line as the size is quite close.

Reaction score
Matt, I'd suggest the MA link below and/or BoardGameGeek, but if you find more ships than what we've listed, please lemme know. :)

Reaction score
Thanks, exactly what I needed !
Yes, they do indeed fit quite well with MM, the only downside is that the hole for the stand is not the same size, as I was hoping to use my MMs to strengthen my Attack Wing fleets.
Well, it seems that I have a lot to catch up, Wizkids has been quite busy with the game.

Reaction score
Voyager-J.jpg
Haven't posted here in ages, but had to make a post about this. This was quite a scene. I loved the hat tip to Voyager. Will we be able to get our hands on this and the other ships that appeared in this scene in the future maybe?

Reaction score
I was a bit underwhelmed by the muddy FX and the way the fleet was ever-so-fleetingly seen, especially after seeing the next-level FX in The Mando, I gotta say. Still, I do appreciate DIS' ambition, if not its execution. Cool idea.

EM has posted a higher rez shot of the Hou-Yi and I'm quite digging the Avenger.

View media item 399038
View media item 399039
Picked up the old AMT SOTL pre-painted Reliant supercheap at a shop and it's actually not that bad, it's on the left:

View media item 399037
View media item 399036

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I have a voucher giving 25% off everything, no exceptions, from the US Eaglemoss store.

Should I use that to get my must-haves, or better to wait for Black Friday? Anyone recall the BF deals last year?

Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
I hope we'll get a better look at the Future fleet in episodes to come. There are some intriguing, bold design choices in there. I loved the tip of the hat to Voyager, too, and also the late Aaron Eisenberg with the Eisenberg-class USS Nog. I wonder whether in the weeks to come we might see future interpretations of ships belonging to alien races with established aesthetics, like the Klingons or Romulans. It seems like we're in the future to stay, now, so if not this season, then I am sure we'll see them in years to come, whatever form they take.

More gorgeous-looking stuff from Eaglemoss, DD. Thanks for sharing! I need to get back on that wagon ...

Speaking of Eaglemoss, if nowhere else, at least we can assume we'll get to see those new Starfleet ships properly when EM produces models.

Reaction score
So to answer my own question, no, Cyber Monday was better with 30% off!

Also I've recently stocked up and wondered, what are the EM models thus far people think EM hit out of the park, and which disappointed? For me:

Out of the park
- Enterprise-D
- Romulan Warbird - one of the earliest in the line, but the detail amazes me every time I admire her
- Wolf 359 ships - they are all brilliant, and based on such poor reference material making them more impressive
- Concept USS Reliant - before buying I thought it was literally a flipped Reliant, yet it's so much more! It's gorgeous, detail is amazing, a beautiful model

The best? Concept Enterprise-C. Can't put into words how much I adore this model!!

Disappointment
- T'Plana-Hath - one of my newest and just... meh. Not particularly detailed, and all plastic. Maybe my hopes were too high given FC is my fav film
- Negh'var - the nacelles are just so wrong, and unfortunately will never be fixed. the biggest glaring error from the collection, not even close to accurate
- Relativity - lovely model let down by a lack of decals. Similar to the Negh'var, a big mistake that makes one wonder how it happened
- Concept USS Voyager - again a great model, but something is just off. I finally figured out it's because the engines are too close to the hull. On the original model they're a bit further away, and it looks a whole lot better

Reaction score
Got an email today from Hero Collector with the following:

Hero Collector are happy to announce a brand-new Star Trek collection is landing on eaglemoss.com this holiday season!
Head to hollywoodreporter.com on Tuesday 8th December (2pm) for the official launch announcement and pre-order details.

Picard?

Reaction score
Hehe, I'd wager it's a (madly pushed forward) announcement about the relaunch of the (now retooled) Big Ent-D partwork that EM/HC's website accidentally leaked over the weekend. This fella caught it while it was still live... :)

Great list, DW. I agree with many of your thumbs-down picks, and love many of the concepts, too. I think I like their smaller ships like the Flight Trainer and Archer's Toy Ship the most, and the early Earth NX ships are among my faves, too.

Reaction score
Ha, strangely I received the same email about a 'surprise announcement'... with the title of the email explicitly stating it was about the new 'Build the Enterprise collection' :LOL:

Reaction score
ICYMI, and thanks to Boris who sent the link, here are some interesting starship-related titbits from Ben Robinson's chat with Trek Untold:
https://linktr.ee/trekuntold
-Bonus ships will return around the middle of next year, will include more 'ships of the week' (especially those from TNG) and concepts, other "gaps"
-Jim Martin's Defiant concept, the vertical Romulan warbird concept (Andy Probert's been working on it for some time), Emmett Till (John Eaves is still too busy with other projects to finish it off, promises that he will) are still forthcoming
-Planet of (the) Titans Enterprises: Ken Adam's (the original designer before McQuarrie contributed) contract still needs to be excavated from CBS' archives by its lawyers, which "probably won't happen"; Ben expressed disappointment as EM has created new CG models of both study models (later used as background studio models)
-A TOS: A Celebration book is forthcoming
-A TNG Nerd Search is forthcoming
-Another Borg cube is forthcoming: "We want to do it again, something more fancy."
-Deep background: Ben ran GE Fabbri's Star Trek Figurine Collection (before the company and Ben were acquired by EM); market research from that project (i.e. people want ships, not character figurines) led directly to their decision to create the Official Starships Collection

Reaction score
ICYMI, and thanks to Boris who sent the link, here are some interesting starship-related titbits from Ben Robinson's chat with Trek Untold:
https://linktr.ee/trekuntold
-Bonus ships will return around the middle of next year, will include more 'ships of the week' (especially those from TNG) and concepts, other "gaps"
-Jim Martin's Defiant concept, the vertical Romulan warbird concept (Andy Probert's been working on it for some time), Emmett Till (John Eaves is still too busy with other projects to finish it off, promises that he will) are still forthcoming
-Planet of (the) Titans Enterprises: Ken Adam's (the original designer before McQuarrie contributed) contract still needs to be excavated from CBS' archives by its lawyers, which "probably won't happen"; Ben expressed disappointment as EM has created new CG models of both study models (later used as background studio models)
-A TOS: A Celebration book is forthcoming
-A TNG Nerd Search is forthcoming
-Another Borg cube is forthcoming: "We want to do it again, something more fancy."
-Deep background: Ben ran GE Fabbri's Star Trek Figurine Collection (before the company and Ben were acquired by EM); market research from that project (i.e. people want ships, not character figurines) led directly to their decision to create the Official Starships Collection

Thanks for the info Darth_Duranium. (y) Looking forward to more Fed-ships. But still crossing fingers for more XL ed. of previous Fed-ships: The ships from FC, Prometheus. And not to sound selfish or lame, just a though 😁....For EM to have a poll to vote for fan design ships? Example Jackill's starships? 1608054070513.png1608054070513.png

Reaction score
Yay, Regula I's coming to N. American shops next Wednesday.
Very much lookin' forward to it, glad it's not ginormous. :)

Reaction score
Isn't it so weird that the Klingon ship from the video game looks so much more like a Trek design that one from the show itself? There were some cool designs in the Disco Klingon fleet, but also some head-scratchers. They might be weird, but I hope that EM will continue to pepper the new successor line with the odd Disco Klingon vessel as they move forward, among the season 2, 3 and other Trek show ships. If I recall correctly, there are still quite a few to do before they're close to complete? They never did do the Sech-class, which featured prominently in the first season ep Choose Your Pain, in which Lorca was imprisoned on the ship. Seems like quite a notable omission to me.

Reaction score
Funnily enough, Ben just addressed that topic on Twitter: "The plan is definitely to do more. To be honest, these Klingon ships don’t sell brilliantly so we’ll work our way through the Picard, Disco and SNW ships first. Starfleet and lead ships sell better so are always the priority but with any luck we’ll circle back round."
So maybe Sech-sy Time is comin'. ;)

He was also asked about special issues for the Build The USS Enterprise-D partwork and replied, "It will be the relevant shuttles at the original collection size in die-cast. We’re looking in to doing some art prints created by people who work on the various Trek shows."

Count me in for them shuttles, so long as I don't have to subscribe to a yumongous Ent-D build. :)

Well chuffed with Regula I, a real stunner, highly recommend it.

Just wanna wish everyone a safe and happy Christmas, wherever you are in the world. Take good care of yourselves.
All the best, guys. 🖖😎

Last edited:
Reaction score
And to you, my friend!

How funny, that timing. He pretty much confirmed my suspicion. Luckily there's plenty more content that they can rely on that sells well, but I appreciate that for completion's sake Ben tries to circle back and fill in the stuff they skip. :)

Reaction score
Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!

I'm a bit perplexed with the shuttles in the build-the-Denterprise. So are they just going to re-issue the Denterprise shuttles as part of that line, or will they be larger?

Reaction score
Hope you had a good Xmas too, DW. :)

I read Ben's post as meaning that they're re-doing the Enterprise-D shuttles in regular (5-inch) scale, for the new partwork, fwiw. :)

Reaction score
Hehe, like the Borg cube key chain, they're impressively impractical. :)
And make sure your health insurance is up to date before sporting 'em around the house.

View media item 399420
Hmmm, Rev, some of those 32C ships are a bit of a hot mess in that form, if you axe me, but the Voyager is an interesting concept.