Star Trek Titanium or Micro Machine sized ships

Reaction score
Nope, Rev, that cargo shuttle's from Sternbach's technical manual, not canon.

In the All Good Things... department, issues 178 to 180 arrive at N. American comic shops next week.
I'm quite sad to see it end... but hopefully, we'll find out more cool stuff tomorrow at EM's online panel. :)

Reaction score
A few new things: DIS, SNW (just added), and PIC ships will be combined into a new line that should launch in April.
To wit, some new PIC renders from EM: La Sirena, Zheng He, Seven's ship, and an RBoP.

View media item 398841
USS Avenger is STO #11, Hou-Yi is Disco #32, Chargh is #33, and they're doing an XL Delta Flyer.

View media item 398842
Think that's most of it. :)

Reaction score
Oh yes, the Sternbach classic, Rev. :)

In case any of youze guys missed it, there was good news from EM, if you like small canon or concept ships: Ben reconfirmed they're doing more Bonus issues in regular size.
Yay! Phew! Need my fix!

With the numbered series ended, has everyone got all the issues they wanted? I just need 156, the Melbourne with extra nubbin bits... and a couple of shuttle sets.

And Regula I. Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in. ;)

View media item 398971

Reaction score
Noice!

I'm excited that the future is so rich for Star Trek mini ship models! I may be way off, here, but I'm going to predict an Animated line to be announced before the end of the year, featuring ships from Lower Decks, the 70s Animated show, Prodigy, and whatever else might still be to come...

Reaction score
Noice!

I'm excited that the future is so rich for Star Trek mini ship models! I may be way off, here, but I'm going to predict an Animated line to be announced before the end of the year, featuring ships from Lower Decks, the 70s Animated show, Prodigy, and whatever else might still be to come...
I wish they would shorten the pylons and fix the nacelles on the Cerritos, but...yeah...not gonna happen. 😆

Reaction score
I'm just missing Issue 161 - Void Ship

Glad to hear about the Bonus Issues

On an unrelated note but relating to Eaglemoss - there was a story from late last year/earlier this year that Eaglemoss would be doing ships from Space: 1999
Does anyone know anything? A model of the Eagle 1 by Eaglemoss would be excellent!!

Reaction score
I'm still missing 164 and 165, along with a few bonus issues and the latest shuttle set. COVID killed my employment, so money is tight.

Reaction score
On an unrelated note but relating to Eaglemoss - there was a story from late last year/earlier this year that Eaglemoss would be doing ships from Space: 1999
Does anyone know anything? A model of the Eagle 1 by Eaglemoss would be excellent!!
They showed a few more iterations of the Eagle a few weeks back but we don't know any details whatsoever, sorry to say. Not sure if they're doing separate Eagles or a single Eagle with different modules, or how big it's/they're gonna be.
Incidentally, the UK's Sixteen12 is doing 5-inch Eagles soon, which you can find at Fabgear USA and on their site. They're delayed but I've got a few ordered, fwiw.

View media item 398840
COVID killed my employment, so money is tight.
Shoot, I am really sorry to read that, Bosski. :( I hope you have some promising options ahead of you.
Same here, Boss. Hope things turn around for you soon. (y)

ICYMI guys, TrekCore posted an interesting chat with EM's Ben, with some teases about wot's ahead for the ships:

View media item 398988
I'd guess he may be talking about the JJ ships (Ent-A, maybe?) and/or the Planet of Titans Ents? Glad to hear the Franz Joseph ships are making progress, too. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Is there any place that is a good resource for Star Trek Attack Wing minis ?

The website lists all minis from the main waves, as well as faction packs, larger items and organized play events, but it appears that there also were a couple of additional items that were sold: blind boxes, ships without cards at lower cost, ...

I have all items up to wave 5 (these are now up to wave 31) as well as the Dominion War OP, I'm considering looking for some minis that were not available in the MM line as the size is quite close.

Reaction score
Matt, I'd suggest the MA link below and/or BoardGameGeek, but if you find more ships than what we've listed, please lemme know. :)

Reaction score
Thanks, exactly what I needed !
Yes, they do indeed fit quite well with MM, the only downside is that the hole for the stand is not the same size, as I was hoping to use my MMs to strengthen my Attack Wing fleets.
Well, it seems that I have a lot to catch up, Wizkids has been quite busy with the game.

Reaction score
Voyager-J.jpg
Haven't posted here in ages, but had to make a post about this. This was quite a scene. I loved the hat tip to Voyager. Will we be able to get our hands on this and the other ships that appeared in this scene in the future maybe?

Reaction score
I was a bit underwhelmed by the muddy FX and the way the fleet was ever-so-fleetingly seen, especially after seeing the next-level FX in The Mando, I gotta say. Still, I do appreciate DIS' ambition, if not its execution. Cool idea.

EM has posted a higher rez shot of the Hou-Yi and I'm quite digging the Avenger.

View media item 399038
View media item 399039
Picked up the old AMT SOTL pre-painted Reliant supercheap at a shop and it's actually not that bad, it's on the left:

View media item 399037
View media item 399036

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I have a voucher giving 25% off everything, no exceptions, from the US Eaglemoss store.

Should I use that to get my must-haves, or better to wait for Black Friday? Anyone recall the BF deals last year?

Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
I hope we'll get a better look at the Future fleet in episodes to come. There are some intriguing, bold design choices in there. I loved the tip of the hat to Voyager, too, and also the late Aaron Eisenberg with the Eisenberg-class USS Nog. I wonder whether in the weeks to come we might see future interpretations of ships belonging to alien races with established aesthetics, like the Klingons or Romulans. It seems like we're in the future to stay, now, so if not this season, then I am sure we'll see them in years to come, whatever form they take.

More gorgeous-looking stuff from Eaglemoss, DD. Thanks for sharing! I need to get back on that wagon ...

Speaking of Eaglemoss, if nowhere else, at least we can assume we'll get to see those new Starfleet ships properly when EM produces models.