Star Trek Titanium or Micro Machine sized ships

Reaction score
I ordered two standard Eaglemoss Enterprise Fs from the USA store for me and a friend, and they accidentally sent me the Star Trek Online Enterprise F booklet for one of the ships. So someone out there is going to get the wrong booklet with theirs. But anyways, I paged through both books, and they have exactly the same content inside. Just different covers. I'm wondering now if I have identical booklets for the 3 different Klingon Bird of Preys I bought. Wings up flight mode, wings down flight mode, and landing mode.
Nope, that's the only situation where they duplicated the content. All the other mags have different content, so far.

I'm not sure why the pic was removed but here's a pic
Nice score, it's a great set.

FYI: Diamond updated earlier this morning with 158 Batris and 159 Excelsior concept II, plus a few new shots of the Devore, Scimitar and Festoon:

Reaction score
Great looking set of ships! I never realised that Excelsior concept had such a deep secondary hull, and the little pod-mounted deflector is both unique and kinda cool. Overall, I don't think the design hangs together all that well, but it's a cool bit of starship history and something I never expected we'd see as a model, so it's awesome that they're doing it. And the Scimitar! Great stuff. :)

Reaction score
Indeed, EM is going the distance, it's the little company that could. And did. :)

A few new shots from the Festoon mag: Chargh, USS Hiawatha, Beacon of Kahless(!)... and USS T'Plana Hath is #17.

DST has a SDCC exclusive (250 pieces) gold USS Ent-C for $60, looks like no electronics again for the con version but, uh, at least it's a new tooling, innit.
Erm, nah. I fully get that they need to re-use moulds to turn a buck but DST and Mattel should be poked with a sharp stick for pumping out these crap gold and silver repaints, they're such a lazy pantload.

Reaction score
Did I miss DST announcing the Standard Ent-C somehow? I know that it, like the DST Reliant is all but announced but seems weird they'd have a convention variant out ahead of the official announcement of the Standard version. :hmm:

Reaction score
It's nuts, but this is the ONLY way to get any sales on something as bland and nondescript as this. Who would really want this afterward? Most of the interest this will have is for being the first example.

But, more importantly, why no electronics if a solid color??? I get transparent variants not having any like the TOS Defiant, burning 1701 refit (yuck, btw),or BOP, but here..? No real impediment.

Reaction score
Dunno for certain that there are no electronics but there's nothing in the solicit or on the box about it, so it looks like they went without, like in previous years.

Last I heard, the standard DST Ent-C is expected in 'late 2019', Ben. Yeah, technically, this is a pre-paint. ;)

Reaction score
Think I read that another ship will follow the C before the Reliant, due to production snafus with the latter
D7 or K'Tinga? Because that's the only thing that some might hold on to life for in the meantime.

Regarding the Reliant, is it the soundclip rights? I theorized that might have been the issue earlier. Then again, they design for variants off the bat (who wouldn't?) so I suppose Saratoga (DS9), Antares, and Bozeman variants might need tweaks to the interior tooling at least finalized now vs. later in case they end up doing those. Lantree seems less of an issue.

Of course, it would be hilarious if they are holding it back just so they can make sure a Trieste version is ready to go. :p

Reaction score
Regarding the Reliant, is it the soundclip rights? I theorized that might have been the issue earlier.
If that's the holdup I certainly hope they get Richardo's quotes. It's what makes the Reliant doubly attractive to have besides just being an all around cool part of Trek history. A must have for me. Hope they get it right.

Khan: I've done far worse than kill you. I've hurt you. And I wish to go on... hurting you. I shall leave you as you left me, as you left her. Marooned for all eternity, in the center of a dead planet... buried alive. Buried alive.
James T. Kirk: KHHHHAAAAAAAAN!
. :awesome:

Reaction score
DST has a SDCC exclusive (250 pieces) gold USS Ent-C for $60, looks like no electronics again for the con version but, uh, at least it's a new tooling, innit.
Erm, nah. I fully get that they need to re-use moulds to turn a buck but DST and Mattel should be poked with a sharp stick for pumping out these crap gold and silver repaints, they're such a lazy pantload.

Geeze, think I can skip the butterscotch candyprise. :wtf:

Reaction score
So I had to do a facepalm thanks to eaglemoss. I sent a message to Customer Service on June 12th inquiring as to why I couldn't order the enterprise-f from Canada. It was in stock but whenever I try to finish ordering it would say they don't ship to Canada. I have ordered from them multiple times now and every other ship is available to ship to Canada.

So today I get a message from customer service, finally, and their excuse is that it's not in stock so that is why I can't order.

Needless to say I can't even begin to describe my utter frustration with their customer service. First they can't even be bothered to answer my question in less than 2 weeks. then they can't be bothered to actually read my question properly and understand that I tried to order while it was in stock.

they really do just make it so difficult to get anybody to order from them especially outside of the US or the UK.

Reaction score
I ordered a USS Bonaventure from Eaglemoss and received it, but never got the magazine. It wasn't published yet when I ordered it way back when. So now its long out of stock and I feel I will never get that magazine unless its ever in stock again.

Reaction score
I ordered a USS Bonaventure from Eaglemoss and received it, but never got the magazine. It wasn't published yet when I ordered it way back when. So now its long out of stock and I feel I will never get that magazine unless its ever in stock again.
Same thing happened to me with the XL Disco Enterprise. I called CS (US) and they said they would ship the magazine once it it back in stock. It took about six or seven weeks. The good thing is that it was shipped 'flat' on it's own (w/backing), so it wasn't smashed up when I got it.

Maybe the delay is a good thing...

Reaction score
Really pleased to get that one, Squidge, as Johnny Lightning promised it and then didn't release it.

Shuttle set 5 went up on the UK shop, estimated 17 July: Galileo 5, Starfleet Tug (Spacedock shuttle), Type-8 shuttle from VOY, and the Air Tram from TMP. Shame the Type-18 isn't in there but I'm well chuffed with these picks.

Reaction score
Really pleased to get that one, Squidge, as Johnny Lightning promised it and then didn't release it.

Shuttle set 5 went up on the UK shop, estimated 17 July: Galileo 5, Starfleet Tug (Spacedock shuttle), Type-8 shuttle from VOY, and the Air Tram from TMP. Shame the Type-18 isn't in there but I'm well chuffed with these picks.

Nothing on the US site yet

Reaction score
Woohoo! We've passed the 160 Threshold! 160 Sarajevo, 161 Night (alien) Ship... and our first look at the USS T'Plana Hath. Yay! :)

Reaction score
Whay a great set of ships to usher us past 160! Loving that they finally did the Sarajevo, and the Night ship is a cool surprise.

Not such a fan of the T'Plana Hath. I wish it wasn't so flat and I'd love to rip off one pair of nacelle struts. I reckon it would look better that way. It's screaming for some livery, too.

Reaction score
+1 on the livery. I was looking at the Clarke the other day, and was not impressed. It's not quite as flat as above, but despite the decent aztecing it was still pretty bland for a $50+ item. I wish I could say I was a completitst. :(

Reaction score
Indeed, fantastic pics, Squidge. They look amazing, and the comparisons are extremely helpful! Can't wait to get that set! B)

Picked up the Hallmark Ent Refit: sculpting and lighting are very cool but it could use aztecing, lights in the saucer, and more paint apps on the details. Still, it's worthwhile, in that typically overpriced Hallmark way, IMHO. ;)

Gotta say I'm extremely stoked for these upcoming concept bonus editions, debuting at SDCC: Jefferies' TOS shuttle and Phase II shuttle designs. Kewl!

I'm also ecstatic to report that a friend found and sent me the DeAgostini Borg cube as a surprise gift! OMFG, I am still gobsmacked, thunderstruck, flabbergasted! Obviously, I am a very, very lucky fella with the best friends on the planet! I mean, how nice is that? I was jumping around the house like a babbling fool after I opened the mystery box! Never expected to get this Holy Grail! Woohoo! :)

Lighting's super-bright and the sculpting is lovely, it's definitely the best cube in my collection. Size-wise, it's the same footprint as Hallmark's Death Star ornie (smaller one) or Wizkids' Xindi Sphere, perfect for my Goldilocks criteria. I'll take pics, if anyone wants to see it next to something.

Reaction score
That Jefferies TOS shuttle is cool. The Phase 2 not so much. I love the "edges of the TOS universe" designs for the Federation. The Bonaventure is my favorite one they've done I think.

Reaction score
Really liking the shuttle set, though the Airtram seams to be the ho-hum of the bunch.

The Concepts are cool, almost like they could have been on the animated series.

Thanks for sharing guys. B)

Reaction score
That's funny. To me the Airtram is the highlight of the bunch. :D

Loving the concept ships. The Phase II design doesn't resonate with me, but it is really cool to see Matt Jefferies' classic shuttle concept see light like this. :D It's so cool that Eaglemoss os going so deep. What a thrill this line has been. :)

Hoping we get the Concept Pegasus, Holo Ship, and Defiant, eventually.

Reaction score
SDCC "First Look" Items shown in the recent EM USA email solicitation. 10% Off (meh) at their booth #4337.

Reaction score
Hi all, first time posting in the Trek thread.

I recently got the Hot Wheels "biggie size" Narada for ~$18.00 (incl. shipping), a pretty good deal as it's usually listed for $50 and up on eBay. I believe this is the only toy depiction of this vessel, which is weird as it plays such a prominent role in the first reboot movie.

I have to admit it's a bit disappointing. I don't think there's any die-cast in this thing at all, and some of the "tentacles" are extremely rubbery. I understand it might have been hard to recreate this weirdly shaped vessel with metal and rigid plastic, but there's no "heft" to it. The color is way off as well, but that's something I can fix with a bit of paint. I would have been peeved if I had paid what this ship usually goes for.

On the plus side, it will look great displayed "facing off" against my small-size Hot Wheels JJ-verse Enterprise.

Reaction score
Hi BR, welcome to the forum. :)
Yep, it's the only option so we're stuck with the cabbage roll Narada, lol. EM couldn't lick it, gave up, such a shame. Be really gentle when removing the stands from the ships: the ball joints can break off inside. I'd also advise a support for this ship as it'll eventually begin to keel forward from gravity, when on its stand. Mine did, anyway.

Gotta say all the Trek news is wonderful, and the Picard cast additions have re-energized my interest. :) Looking forward to hearing more from STLV next week.

Reaction score
Eaglemoss was busy over the last few days, loads of new announcements, check Memory Alpha for the details. :) Pics mostly courtesy of TrekCore:

And the 2020 Hallmark stuff (so far, no ship ornie but it seems the hero ship from Picard would be likely) : Storytellers: Ent tree topper ($120 USD) and 3 MU figs with more coming in 2021 and 2022.