Star Tours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Have any pics of Wave 3 Star Tours figures surfaced? Not that I know of...

Anyway, who here has collected any figures from the first couple of waves? Do you like the figures? Do you wish they were a little easier to acquire? Or priced a little lower?

I'd like to see this line continue for the SAGA line, but it really doesn't matter to me if they are on POTJ or SAGA packaging, since I'm an opener.

Another question, how many droids are there at the Star Tours at Disney? Are there enough to make several more waves? Wouldn't it be kind of cool if a special C3PO/R2D2 2-pk were made for Star Tours?

Reaction score
I wonder if Wave three has been canceled. maybe they will put it in Saga packaging, though.

What I really want is a 4 inch scale starspeeder 3000! Or maybe Teek! He is from the Ewok movie and is featured in the little safety video before the ride.

Reaction score
According to a Disney collectibles magazine, these (Series 3 specifically, possibly 1 and 2) were due to be refitted into Saga packaging. Im still holding onto the hopes that this is the hangup, and that they haven't been cancelled.

I really didnt have much trouble getting them, but I can see the difficulty that others have faced.

I just want a Teek figure. Dont care if its a Star Tours line, or an Ewok movie line, I just want a d@mn Teek.

Reaction score
There's a pretty long running thread about Star Tours over in the POTJ section. As for sightings of wave 3...none that I've heard of yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.