WTB Star Tours solid PVC figures

Reaction score
I think these just squeak into vintage at 1985 but I could be wrong! I am looking for a cheap deal on some Star Tours figures. They were 3.75" scale, and they made Vader, Stormtrooper, Chewie, Yoda, Wicket, R2 and 3PO.

The stormtrooper was a virtual bootleg of Kenner. The ewok and two droids looked like they were from the cartoons. Always kinda wished I'd gotten these in teh ST giftshop, so, better late than never!

Reaction score
Is @Jerry Simmons a real person anyone knows? He sent me two suspiciously spamlike PM's. He could just have made a couple typos but it seems like a bot trying to get me to email someone in "Texas" that allegedly has these to sell.

Reaction score
He seems to be looking for want adds and sending people to Luk in Texas who seems to have everything and not accepting PayPal.

Reaction score
He seems to be looking for want adds and sending people to Luk in Texas who seems to have everything and not accepting PayPal.
Yeah. He told me that Luk had "a Star Tours solid PVC figures" to sell. Not sure how many a figures is... Hopefully the mods delete the account, I reported it. I'd just feel bad if a real person had their account taken over.