Star Ace Harry Potter 1/6th

Reaction score
Continuing this line already featuring Harry, Ron & He Who Shall Not Be Named is...Sirius Black, in the likeness of Gary Oldman.

Reaction score
When are they going to release Hermione? Seems odd to jump to the secondary characters before finishing the main trio. I also wish they would have done older versions of Harry and Ron (like from year 3 or beyond) rather than the first year likenesses from Sorceror's Stone. Those first year versions of them won't fit in very well with Sirius or other characters introduced later in the series.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Looks like the prisoner of Azkaban Sirius will have the same head sculpt.

They also have Ron and Harry in casual clothes on their web page.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I just ordered my first Star Ace figure wich is he who shall not be named I cant wait to get it. Is there anyone else who collects this line?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Releasing a 2nd Sirius Black figure, and yet we're still waiting for Hermione? :(

Reaction score
Pictures of new figures on Star Ace toys facebookpage.
1. year Hermione.
2. year quidditch Draco and Harry.
Hagrid.
4. year Triwizard Harry and Yule Ball Hermione.
Harris Dumbledore coat and Fawkes caige.

Reaction score
I love the GOF Harry...funny hot much they look like the actors without mentioning their names under the product description.

Reaction score
Impressive likeness on Hermione, but I'd rather wait for the older version from the 3rd movie or beyond. What's frustrating is they also showed a prototype of her in her pink dance gown from the 4th film, but I'd rather get her in her Hogwarts school uniform. Same goes with older Harry in his Tournament outfit instead of offering him in his Hogwart's uniform. Doing scene specific variants like this should be done AFTER the standard Hogwarts uniform versions of the characters. :(

Last edited:
Reaction score
Lots of good movie figure deals over at Sideshow Collectibles...I picked up Star Ace He Who Shall Not Be Named for $161 & free shipping. Gonna display with the replica wand I got at Universal Wizarding World. Looking for a good deal on Azkaban Sirius Black.

Reaction score
I'm considering the Sirius Black prisoner Star Ace figure since Azkaban is my favorite HP film. Does anyone have it, and what do you think as far as Gary Oldman lioness & accessories.

Reaction score
I decided to start a Harry Potter "wing" in one of my six Detolf cases in the pop culture mancave(you can see what I have tried to achieve under "jonthejedi's mancave" under the Sideshow 1/6th scale fig. Limelighting heading(my collection is still predom. Star Wars & Marvel Movies). Enjoy! I hope to add Snape, Dumbledore & Hagrid.

Reaction score
I guess It will be Snape, I have not ordered him yet. Have to look around for the best deal with shipping to Norway or UK.
I am planning to get every new hedskulp.
Did not buy prisoner Sirius and casual Ron and Harry.