STAP With Battle Droid

Reaction score
Just saw one in the store today. Wanted to pick it up, but when I saw the price for it at $20.00, I passed.

Reaction score
They are 16.99 here @ Target/WM, I like the STAP but not at that price point...maybe if I wait long enough they'll be clearenced 50% at target like the Attack Shuttle is atm. lol. I would rather get a 501 AT-RT or something...

Reaction score
They are 16.99 here @ Target/WM, I like the STAP but not at that price point...maybe if I wait long enough they'll be clearenced 50% at target like the Attack Shuttle is atm. lol. I would rather get a 501 AT-RT or something...
Me too. I'd have no trouble picking up a 501st ARF and AT-RT at retail, but the STAP has to go down a bit before I'll get one.

Reaction score
According to the Photo Archive, the Episode I version was $11.99 and the Sneak Preview $14.99.

Reaction score
There was a 501st AT-RT?
No, I think I remember speculation about it being an easy repack/repaint for hasbro esp with the umbaran arc or something...I was just saying what I would rather spend 20$ on as opposed to a mediocre STAP. :)

Reaction score
You know, I don't have a STAP and I would have been totally down for this if it didn't come with a crappy BD sculpt. As it is, Class I vehicles don't sell well, I'll wait and maybe find it clearance one day.

Reaction score
I just picked this up a few days ago as an opener. I think it displays well with the stand and I'm diggin' it much more than the Sith Speeder. One thing though is the Battle Droid is pretty flimsy and the missiles launch at the slightest touch, so much so that I'm afraid to even fart near it. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Bought 1 at K-mart's a year a go for $5.00. Sadly was only one left in their clearance isle.

Reaction score
I just picked this up a few days ago as an opener. I think it displays well with the stand and I'm diggin' it much more than the Sith Speeder. One thing though is the Battle Droid is pretty flimsy and the missiles launch at the slightest touch, so much so that I'm afraid to even fart near it. :)

Well, if the Sith Speeder came with a base like this one..