Stands for the 6" Line?

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I just got into collecting the 6" line, bought an IKEA Detolf for them and overall I'm very happy with my small and humble collection...

Except for when it comes to some of the figures not being able to stand up on their own. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on stands that I can use? I bought some off of Amazon and they pretty much suck!

Any help would be appreciated and sorry if this has already been discussed. I tried searching but came up short.

Reaction score
I saw those and they definitely look cool for those figures that might be next to impossible to stand otherwise. Looking forward to getting one when they release next year!

I was just hoping that maybe there was something I could get now...

Reaction score
The NECA stands work for many Black Series figures, but not all. Just need to trim the peg a little since it's usually just a little too tall for BS. They also have a more expensive dynamic stand with an arm that can clamp onto the figure. Target stocks them in the NECA section.

Reaction score
I have used these cheap "Doll Stands" from Hobby Lobby for some of my Black Series figures. They're not the most aesthetically pleasing or coolest looking, but they are cheap and if you go in Store they have several different sizes so you can have it either hold the figure at the waist wit the smallest size or support them around the neck/shoulders with the next size up.

Reaction score
I either use the NECA Stands, which you can find at target in the "collectors" area usually near DVDs and POP Figs ($9.99 for 10 stands), or order stands from Iains Display Accessories on ebay/facebook. The NECA ones are good for the bigger/heavier figs like the Mando Heavy or Vader, but don't work well for something like Zorii Bliss.

The NECA action stands are also quite nice for a "flying" display, and they're usually $10 each at Target, and right next to the flat stands.

Also note - I never have any luck seeing these in the target app - it will usually say "not available" at the store, and there's a full peg of them. Not sure why, but it's constant with both stand types.

Reaction score
Wow! Thanks everyone for your feedback on this! I trimmed one of the pegs on one of the existing stands as someone suggested and it totally worked!!! But I really like the minimalist look of that Neca stand so I’m gonna pick up a few next time I run to target

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I really like these stands made by Obitsu. They come with tons of pieces and can be assembled in a multitude of ways to suit your needs. And they only cost about $5 per stand.

Here’s one I use for K-2SO

49586EAA-D156-49D0-A103-7F8482FE2D98.jpeg
4BE3114F-9840-4C5E-9AE1-C49E155266BB.jpeg

I see there’s also these by another company which look very similar and are even cheaper when bought in a 10 pack:

Reaction score
Forgot to mention I actually prefer no stand, but sometimes you just have to (and the ones above really are fantastic).

But when I’m able, I prefer to just use some museum putty on the bottoms of figure’s feet. It works well for most normal figures so long as the joints can hold a pose and it’s already at least mostly balanced. It is easily removed, leaves no residue, and can be re-used over and over.

Reaction score
I do also but wow man, thanks so much for offering all of these little tops because just as I wrote before that I trimmed one of my stands and it worked, well, I noticed that several of my figures were knocked over so I'm gonna go with your suggestions on the putty and the stand. I think it would look cool to have Jango "flying" using one of those stands.

Reaction score
I really like these stands made by Obitsu. They come with tons of pieces and can be assembled in a multitude of ways to suit your needs. And they only cost about $5 per stand.

View attachment 368469
View attachment 368470

I see there’s also these by another company which look very similar and are even cheaper when bought in a 10 pack:

Yup, I also tried the Obitsu stands and can say they are pretty good and for a decent price.

Reaction score

View attachment 368469
View attachment 368470

Fantastic, and thank you! Ordered......

Reaction score
A few weeks ago I noted in the general thread that a 10 or 20 set of "foot slip" stands that came with Jedi Luke (and others?) would be instant buys from me. They'd be so great for figures that don't need to be in the action poses for the other stands noted in this thread.

Thinking there'd be no better place to sell them, I fired off an email to Hasbro Pulse and of course got back an immediate "Got it, thank you" confirmation. Just yesterday I received a follow up noting that:
Thank you for your email. We have shared this with our Global Consumer Care team; please allow up to 72-business hours for a response.
What this means I have no idea nor am I getting any hopes up.

Reaction score
Yeah as long as the figure has decently strong joints, museum putty works fine for neutral poses. But for action poses or figures like K-2SO (whose ankles give way at even the slightest breeze) putty isn’t enough and more solid support becomes necessary.

Reaction score

im working on some stands for my store. codenamed Snowshoes , these are the V1 stands in the picture, the V2 stands have black wire supports.

they are the same dimensions as the stand that was packaged with jedi luke, i REALLY like that stand so i made my best attempt at re-creating it. it doesnt require a silly peg to fit the foot, the foot slides right in and you can pinch the wire to clamp the foot in. they are sturdy as hell.

the only hold up right now is my adhesive. ive been using some Gorilla Adhesive and although its fantastic, i need to clamp and wait for it to dry. im experimenting with some VHB and if that works im gonna have a huge batch available real soon

Reaction score
update:

ive been working on my newest batch of what ive now named : Sith Shoes Black Series Figure Stands!

im really liking how this batch is turning out and im already thinking up ways to add a bit more flair to the pieces, should these become a thing.

they even support the floppiest fugitive, Grevious.

once again, the cool feature is for smaller feet, you can crimp the foot on place

keep an eye out, im working in a batch of 100 before i launch them on my store. :cool::alien:

Reaction score
Sith Shoes Display Stands

sithshoes.jpg

aaaaaand we're live! 🤓🤓

very nervous about this, as i am with everything, lol.

i am very proud of this project. this was born out of the fact that-the optimal place to display my figures was the top of my dresser. that being said there is a lot of movement happening when im opening and closing the drawers and there were a handful of times my entire display went down like dominoes and i had to spend a few frantic moments picking them up so lightsabers didnt break, etc.

the #1 purpose of these stands is to keep the figures standing-either perfectly upright or in a certain dynamic pose without toppling over.

it kinda sucks to say, but theyre not very pretty 😅 They're big, bold, chonky, and....look like snowshoes~~hence Sith Shoes 😉 to be blankly honest, its a material / pricing thing and choosing anything else right now would translate to much higher sale price, which no one wants. i am exploring into it still though, because this is really fun for me atleast so who knows.

but heres the deal: see purpose #1. these are meant to keep posed figures in place and i promise that they do that. we all have certain culprits that seem to topple over when a slight breeze should befall them. when i had placed those figures in my stands, it took the most unrealistic, aggressive movements to cause the figure to fall. for me, the Yoda / Luke set was a constant pain becuase they were so top heavy, and when i did finally find balance, any wobble or light bonk would cause them to faceplant-frustrating. locked luke's feet in the stands and i havent had to worry about it since.

anyways, sorry, im just very excited to roll this out....this is starting to feel a little shill'y and i frankly dont even know if self promotion like this is allowed, but if anyone is interested, i got you.

Reaction score
Just curious if the NECA stands fit TBS

Must have been lucky so far, except for the Sandtrooper, EVERTHING stands as glued down. Even the the "smallfeets" like Battledroid, K2 or L337.
Its really just the Sandtrooper who needs to lean to the shelfes backwall or to the dewback due his heavy backpack.

Reaction score
Just curious if the NECA stands fit TBS

Must have been lucky so far, except for the Sandtrooper, EVERTHING stands as glued down. Even the the "smallfeets" like Battledroid, K2 or L337.
Its really just the Sandtrooper who needs to lean to the shelfes backwall or to the dewback due his heavy backpack.
The NECA stands to indeed fit, but some are looser than others. My Endor Han is loose AF on a Neca Stand, but Vader is perfect.
I have a couple of packs of the Star Stands oval stands for the 6" and they work well on some figs and not at all on others. I feel like the Black Series figs are hit and miss on foot peg size consistency. Meanwhile the Star Stands for the 3.75" lines are stellar.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Being a big fan of their 3.75” figure stands, I recently ordered a pack of stands that SmallJoes makes for 6” figures.
3E1B9086-3220-4969-B7F4-7B1C48B4239F.jpegEDB0793D-159C-4220-9A2F-F0FC4F8DA935.jpeg
The pegs fit tight on every recent figure. A few older figures I tapped the peg holes wider with a 7/64” bit. They fit perfect.
I got them from their Amazon listing here.

Reaction score
Review time!

I recently purchased some Sith Shoes to try them out. As you can see from the above pictures, they use a wire piece kinda like a snow shoe to slip over the foot.

First: the good. I have had intermittent luck with footpeg style stands in the past, especially as how well they work really seems to vary from figure to figure given that the elasticity of the plastic Hasbro uses in the feet seems to be changing in composition from year to year. Some foot holes are too big for NECA stands, some are too small and you have to sand down the peg. I've not yet had a stand peg break off in a foot, but I know its a possibility from other toys and other lines, and at the end of the day I collect toys for fun, and minutiae like that is pretty much headed in the opposite direction.

Sith shoes bypasses this problem completely.

I've found them to give figures stable footing, and the figures I have them on look good. I also tend to prefer foot stands as opposed the the ones that grip at the waist, so these pass the "quick eyeball over the shelf test."

I like them.

The constructive feedback: I've already talked with Codeman a bit- in "testing what they can do" I tried a variety of figures on them. The Heavy Mandolorian really stretched their current capability- one, his foot is enormous and it really wanted to pull the strap out of the Sith shoe. Second, he's chonky and weighs quite a bit, and leaning with only one shoe he did pop the strap out (which was not a problem to just reinsert back in).

So for someone like him, be careful. And I usually stand that figure *without* a stand becasue he is very stable in his footing. Additionally, a drop of hot glue will keep the strap from slipping out, and Codeman is already talking of making more room in the stand for more of the strap to be more secure. Additionally, some blue tack could easily be used to help secure feet to shoes- there are many "fixes" and display solutions, so please do not read this critique aspect as overly critical.

Conclusion:
I personally really like these. They are not obtrusive, look great on display, and the figures I have on them look great. Cad Bane, Jedi, and the more usual figure sizes work just fine. And I don't have to sand pegs or wonder if a foot peg is going to break off. I'm content.