SSC Rey and BB-8 Premium Format Figures

Reaction score
I probably will have 1 ST PF in my collection and it will end up being Jedi Rey (unless I bite on the TFA Kylo Ren, which just looks fantastic)

This is still a very impressive piece, the BB-8 is a little too expensive but I think the Rey is fantastic.

Reaction score
When do you guys think we might get a Rey from TLJ or TROS?

Reaction score
When do you guys think we might get a Rey from TLJ or TROS?
Honestly not anytime soon.

The ST PF's just don't sell like the OT and PT stuff. They've been trying to get rid of their TFA Kylo Ren PF for 4 years now.

I think we'll be seeing more Mandalorian and TCW inspired PF's over the next few years.

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I have to agree with SpecialOps, none of their ST PFs have done well even though they where all very well made. I own the Rey and Kylo and I think they are some of the best PFs Sideshow ever made yet almost 5 years after they were released they Kylo is still in stock and Rey just recently sold out. I think the only ST PF that might sell well would be a Luke Skywalker in his Jedi robes.

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I have to agree with SpecialOps, none of their ST PFs have done well even though they where all very well made. I own the Rey and Kylo and I think they are some of the best PFs Sideshow ever made yet almost 5 years after they were released they Kylo is still in stock and Rey just recently sold out. I think the only ST PF that might sell well would be a Luke Skywalker in his Jedi robes.
I actually came close to pulling the trigger on Kylo Ren, such a nicely done piece but the lack of saber light up for that price 4 years ago was not doing it for me.

Looks like they finally have a Waitlist option for Kylo Ren, all those $50 bucks off and free shipping must of finally done it.

Reaction score
I have Kylo and love it. A local shop where I live has the Rey for just over the SSC price. I like it but I really wish we could get TROS Skywalker version with the white costume and a lit saber. We can get 3 Vaders and 4 Lukes and even 2 Mauls but can't pull off more than one version of the lead charecter in the most recent trilogy? Does this have something to do with pose versus popularity? Im pretty sure those FOUR versions of Hot Toys Reys are selling

Reaction score
I have Kylo and love it. A local shop where I live has the Rey for just over the SSC price. I like it but I really wish we could get TROS Skywalker version with the white costume and a lit saber. We can get 3 Vaders and 4 Lukes and even 2 Mauls but can't pull off more than one version of the lead charecter in the most recent trilogy? Does this have something to do with pose versus popularity? Im pretty sure those FOUR versions of Hot Toys Reys are selling
It has to do more with sale numbers then anything, the ST stuff isn't selling like OT and PT stuff. They had to offer coupon codes and free shipping to get rid of most of their ST Premium Formats after a while.