SSC Rey and BB-8 Premium Format Figures

Reaction score
That looks very nice. Although I'm not collecting EP VII, if there was just one statue I would get to represent the entire film, it would probably be this one. I'm sure when fully painted it will look fantastic.

Reaction score
That pose looks a bit odd the grey sculpt above. Why is her leg showing? They should be covered past the knee.

Reaction score
I assume because it is a work in progress. If there was such a glaring error in the final piece nobody would buy it.

Reaction score
I remember on one of the promo pictures it read "statues sold separately" I don't know if that was a mistake or not. I hope BB-8 has some meat to him and is not plastic like the R2-D2.

Reaction score
I remember on one of the promo pictures it read "statues sold separately" I don't know if that was a mistake or not.
You're right...if you click on the link in post number one, in fine print in the upper right of the WIP picture, it says "Figures sold separaetly."

Last edited:
Reaction score
You're right...if you click on the link in post number one, in fine print in the upper right of the WIP picture, it says "Figures sold separaetly."
We can only guess what the price will be for BB-8 sold separately lol, $299? $399? !

Reaction score
I really like it! Love Rey's pose. I've been doing my best to avoid buying any Premium Format from Star Wars (unlike LOTR), but this may be my first.

Reaction score
Not sure I will get both, might just get BB-8, but both sculpts are superb quality, I wonder if Rey might have a change out head.

Reaction score
Wow..
This one I'm going to make room for ..
Definitely purchasing it..
On my bucket list of 1/4 premium format I need / want to purchase..
1. Rey and BB8
2. Gran marf tarkin
3. Mythos obi wan
4. Old Luke episode 7 / 8 if they make one...

Reaction score
I just noticed the helmet pic..
I hope they make it a exclusive with the helmet as a incentive..
Similar to what they done in the past..

Reaction score
Ordered. Good news is that you get $40 off when ordering Rey and BB8 together. Bad news is that this discount does not let you use reward points.

Reaction score
Finn would be cool.
Surprised there are only two of us here on 'scum preordering on day 1. I thought this would be really popular as the pair look amazing. Also the price doesn't seem bad at all given other current PFs...Jyn is $500 and Kylo is $570.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Placed the order for the bundle. I really like this set. I have Kylo on preorder as well and I would be interested in a Finn as well.

Reaction score
Finn would be cool.
Surprised there are only two of us here on 'scum preordering on day 1. I thought this would be really popular as the pair look amazing. Also the price doesn't seem bad at all given other current PFs...Jyn is $500 and Kylo is $570.
Agreed with the price, I mean $724 is a lot in general but compared with what Kylo and Maul is going for plus add in what older subpar PF's are going for on EBay this bundle doesn't seem to bad.

Reaction score
Really wanted Rey. BB-8 seemed like a necessary accessory so I took the plunge.
Not impressed that I couldn't use Sideshow rewards on the bundle.

Reaction score
They both look great but space and money mean I'll just be ordering BB-8.