SSC Mythos 1:5 Darth Maul

Reaction score
It's taken a very long time to only nearly well out, it was first in the Mythos line up after all & it's a very nice statue too. They are still available from retailers & it sells on eBay reasonably as well so I doubt it'll sell out too quickly, I recon anyway.

Reaction score
I'm surprised it has lasted as long as it has; the really limited one is the gamorrean guard and he is one impressive piece of work, I'm surprised by the lack of enthusiasm with him; being as limited as he is the run is completely over...750. Eventually he will fetch a commanding secondary market price.

Reaction score
The Gammy is great, I'm so pleased I bought all 5 statues..., originally I was just going to buy Maul, Vader & Fett but the other 2 looked real good so I changed my mind & it was a very good decision indeed. :)

Reaction score
With the Vader, Obi-Wan & Fett statues selling like hot cakes, you'd think that they'd do a re-release to bump up the total so that it reflects the other's edition sizes. I'd get one & I'm sure that there'd be a ton more people willing to make the purchase who missed the boat on this one.

Reaction score
With the Vader, Obi-Wan & Fett statues selling like hot cakes, you'd think that they'd do a re-release to bump up the total so that it reflects the other's edition sizes. I'd get one & I'm sure that there'd be a ton more people willing to make the purchase who missed the boat on this one.
It does seem odd that they made so few compared to the rest of the group, I never understand really how they come up with the number that they are going to make, it's the same with Gentle Giant too though..., I recently bought the Hoth & Mynock versions of Leia & there's a healthy 1,500+ of each version (not 100% sure but there's more of one than there is of another anyway)..., I have the Mynock version of Han so I figured I'd get the Bespin version too, to go with the Hoth Leia bust & it turns out there are only 420, for a main character??? I know the likeness wasn't so great but still, one of the main characters & yet so few made does seem odd (but that's just an example that came to mind).

Reaction score
I got this beauty today from Sideshow since I took advantage of the free shipping sale last week. Got it for $249. Well well worth it and great piece.

Reaction score
Got Maul a few weeks ago, and wow; such an amazing piece of art. Have one more payment for Vader, Obi on preorder, and am on a waitlist for Boba. A very awesome series of not just collectibles, but masterpieces!

Reaction score
Congrats on your purchase. Indeed it's an amazing piece but wait until you get the Obi-Wan statue, as nice as the Maul is the Obi Wan is in a totally different league. It's one of best Star Wars collectibles out there just a work of art.

Reaction score
Congrats on your purchase. Indeed it's an amazing piece but wait until you get the Obi-Wan statue, as nice as the Maul is the Obi Wan is in a totally different league. It's one of best Star Wars collectibles out there just a work of art.
And just when I thought it couldn't get better. Thank you!