SSC Mythos 1:5 Boba Fett

Reaction score
Yea its a shame Disney pulled the plug on the line after Sideshow hit a grand slam with it.
Was there ever direct confirmation that Disney killed the line? I know there hasn't been any news on it in ages, but there had been concept art for other pieces/they had at one point said more were coming.

Reaction score
The last I heard was someone saying that they said the Mythos line is not dead but on the back burner. Whether or not that has any truth to it is hard to say.

Reaction score
The last I heard was someone saying that they said the Mythos line is not dead but on the back burner. Whether or not that has any truth to it is hard to say.
They actually said that at SDCC last year, on the panel I believe it was..., saw a video on youtube anyway & they confirmed it wasn't a dead line.

Reaction score
They actually said that at SDCC last year, on the panel I believe it was..., saw a video on youtube anyway & they confirmed it wasn't a dead line.
I really hope that is the case. The Fett and Obi Mythos statues, and to a certain extent the Mythos line in general, are the main reason I got back into collecting after an extended break of 5+ years. Both the Fett and the Obi Mythos statues are singularly the best most original, and amazing mass produced Star Wars items for many years in my view. They are both ooze Star Wars and are works of art in their own right. I really hope the line is going to be continued, if not I think Disney, or whoever else is behind the decision are making a mistake.

Vaderperpetrator - congrats on getting this statue :)

Reaction score
I really hope that is the case. The Fett and Obi Mythos statues, and to a certain extent the Mythos line in general, are the main reason I got back into collecting after an extended break of 5+ years. Both the Fett and the Obi Mythos statues are singularly the best most original, and amazing mass produced Star Wars items for many years in my view. They are both ooze Star Wars and are works of art in their own right. I really hope the line is going to be continued, if not I think Disney, or whoever else is behind the decision are making a mistake.

Vaderperpetrator - congrats on getting this statue :)
I have all 5 in the line & the Obi Wan statue is by far my favourite, they are all superb though..., the Gamorrean executioner is especially impressive, I displayed the premium format Shaak Ti with the set as it seemed to go well with the concept. :)

Reaction score
I have the Boba too (eternal regret not getting the Obi, when i had the chance), and this Statue is still
a masterpiece of art, hopefully
SSC is allowed to continue this Line as this is Sideshows finest for sure!
(maybe under a "Legends" Banner)

The teasered Pre Cyborg/Kaleesh Warlord Grievous must see light of day, as this would be my dream display with the Mythos Boba...

So finger crossed, that Mythos will return some day...this Line was so unique and something fresh...

Reaction score
I grabbed a Vader and an Obi Wan but missed the others due to being broke as a joke at the time of their release. Vader is cool , but that Obi Wan is awesome ! One of my favorite pieces.

Reaction score
I should clarify..... "yes, it does fit in a BESTA cabinet system"......

However, as stated above: If it a stand alone BESTA cabinet, then, no..... But if you have the BESTA cabinet that is tall, like the one I have, you can adjust the shelves. It is equivalent of having 3 stacked on top of one another....

See link: Frames - BESTÅ system - IKEA
The first one is a stand alone, the second one is like 3 tall, and the third one is like 2 tall.

Here is mine: It is the one that is 3 cabinets tall. (depending on what you are putting in it, you could get a way with the one that is 2 tall.)

DOOR OPEN:

DOOR CLOSED:

(Pardon the missing glass doors on the top... they are coming, but they are 45 bucks a pop).

Reaction score
Ok thanks but i just show a video youtube with mythos boba in besta with the bigggg gun in hand ??

here minute 11. http://youtu.be/bgi-iLuPUmk

edit: ok Costell2 now i understand and very nice collection B)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Disappointed to have missed out on this statue, I had one on pre order with Mothersbasment but they ended up going bust. So after all the wait from Mothersbasement he was completely sold out everywhere. :( Hopefully I can pick him up somewhere at not to big a cost.

Reaction score
Also if anybody is willing to sell one :sneaky: I would be happy to pay a little more than its original retail value. But not super crazy.