SSC Mythos 1:5 Boba Fett

Reaction score
Nice to see a pic of your collection Gartogg, your display looks fantastic! :)

Reaction score
you will love the vader, did you get the regular one or the exclusive. Mythos statues go great with 1:1 busts
Great display mate, can't wait to match up my Vader's :) I got the regular version, would have loved the exclusive but was way too late to get on that I'm afraid

Reaction score
Looks like Fett is sold out. He can no longer be found on SS website.
So glad I got in on this one.. my very first, not my last... but only by the skin of my teeth, received approx. 2 weeks ago. Cost a small fortune but as already stated, worth every penny.. great collectible, fantastic statue, very soon to be paired up with Shaak Ti PF.

Looking forward to seeing your updated Mr. Gartogg.

Reaction score
So glad I got in on this one.. my very first, not my last... but only by the skin of my teeth, received approx. 2 weeks ago. Cost a small fortune but as already stated, worth every penny.. great collectible, fantastic statue, very soon to be paired up with Shaak Ti PF.

Looking forward to seeing your updated Mr. Gartogg.
The Shaak Ti premium format statue is superb, your going to love her..., one of my favourite collectibles. :) All of the other Mythos statues are well worth buying too if you have the space & the cash. ;)

Reaction score
A friend of mine got a Fett mythos with a broken range finder and sideshow replaced it. He's a great artist so I suggested to repaint it as Jango. This morning he sent me pics so I wanted to share because it not only turned out great but it looks awesome. We both agreed it changed the mythos aspect of the statue into something else.

Reaction score
Man that looks sweet painted up as Jango! It does add even more depth to the Fett statue IMO, making one imagine the possibilities of what happened after the Battle of Geonosis when seeing them like that. Cool stuff:)

Reaction score
I love that idea, it is a nice call back to the great arena scene on Geonosis! :)

Reaction score
Fett has a waitlist again for those who missed out, got a shipping notice on my nearly 1 year Obi Wan Mythos waitlist today

Reaction score
Yes, I'm glad I picked him up. Haven't been disappointed in any of these. If you don't have him I would jump right on that waitlist.

Reaction score
I had to search for the actual web page link but I seen that they have this listed as 'Sold Out'. I guess the wait list is no more?

Reaction score
Just got an email from Sideshow indicating my wait list order for Fett would be cancelled. I placed the order on January 28 so if anyone joined the wait list after that it's probably not good news.

Reaction score
I too got this sad letter. Oh well; at least I'll be getting Obi Wan soon

Reaction score
I sold both my Obi and Fett earlier this year when I went jobless for a bit, luckily enough this month I snagged both again off of a great collector off of Sideshow Freaks. Keep looking guys, these are two you don't want to miss out on.

Reaction score
I sold both my Obi and Fett earlier this year when I went jobless for a bit, luckily enough this month I snagged both again off of a great collector off of Sideshow Freaks. Keep looking guys, these are two you don't want to miss out on.
Congrats bro good to see they are back in your collection

Reaction score
IMO, the mythos release is about the best detailed fett I have ever seen.. the new V2 release pales in comparison, and is considerably more costly than the mythos..
Put the 2 side by side and I reckon 90% of collectors/fans would select the mythos over the new version, undoubtedly..

Of the Pf's I own, the mythos fett rates in the top 2 of my favs.

Perhaps, like some others (mythos Vader for eg.), sideshow may end up producing more..

Reaction score
I have to agree on the Mythos. I have every Fett from Sideshow, Gentle Giant, Attakus, Art FX, Kotobukiya, Medicom, & Tomy. The Mythos is by a mile my favorite item. The detail is just incredible. If I ever had to sell my collection, it would certainly be the last item to go.

Reaction score
FINALLY added the Mythos Boba to my collection and at a fairly decent price considering! He's under a temp acrylic case, but I prefer the pose with the big rifle so I'll have to order a taller case! Awesome and amazing statue plus I share the same sentiments as previously mentioned. Pics do not do this justice! Great detail, paint apps, etc!

Reaction score
Anyone else consider this THE Boba Fett statue to own. Regardless of "accuracy". Seems to be an amazing centerpiece to a collection.

Reaction score
I agree, this one is truly a stunner, as are all the Mythos pieces. Really was hoping Sideshow would continue this line.
Yea its a shame Disney pulled the plug on the line after Sideshow hit a grand slam with it.