SSC Mythos 1:5 Boba Fett

Reaction score
Your display is great man, 3 of the nicest statues around if you ask me

Reaction score
Not the greatest display compared to others, but I thought I'd share mine...

Great display, every new picture I see of all of the Mythos statues together makes me happier I ordered them all..., did you get Maul as well or pass him by??? Like that you've displayed the Attakus statue in the background, I've often thought of buying the one myself as it seems to sell quite cheaply on eBay..., so now maybe I'll look at getting it more as I can see it'd make a good companion piece. :)

Reaction score
Received my fett yesterday, but haven't had time to open him yet. Also, score a nice wood/glass cabinet for FREE!!! It was a good weekend...

Reaction score
Very nice, like the display cabinet too..., won't be getting my Boba Fett till November as retailers seem to be getting everything from Sideshow 3 months after they've released it, think its a bit of an over the top delay but I guess it makes buying direct a bit more appealing too.

Reaction score
Finally un-boxed Fett and set him up in my new (to me, anyways) cabinet.

The mirrors in your display cabinets are a great feature...I have my Obi up high on a detolf and all that great detail on the backpack gets lost when he's displayed high on a shelf against a wall.

So, cool display!

Reaction score
I have to say I like the mirrored display too. These Mythos statues really need to be seen from all angles. Looks great man.

Reaction score
The mirrors in your display cabinets are a great feature...I have my Obi up high on a detolf and all that great detail on the backpack gets lost when he's displayed high on a shelf against a wall.

So, cool display!

I like the mirrors as well. Cadesbane if your interested in the Bestas from Ikea they have an option to add mirrors and glass shelves. Here is the link. I bought a few of them for my bestas and they look great and it's indeed nice to see the back side of your statues especially with the Mythos line.

INREDA Mirrored glass shelf insert - IKEA

Reaction score
I like the mirrors as well. Cadesbane if your interested in the Bestas from Ikea they have an option to add mirrors and glass shelves. Here is the link. I bought a few of them for my bestas and they look great and it's indeed nice to see the back side of your statues especially with the Mythos line.

INREDA Mirrored glass shelf insert - IKEA
Awesome, thanks for the tip! It seems such a loss to lose all that intricate detail on the backpack of a statue like the obiwan mythos...as for seeing the backsides of your statues, maybe the Aayla secura & darth talon PF's would be the ones I'd be most interested in seeing hehe :)

Reaction score
Thanks, appreciate all the kind feed back. I think the mirrors make a huge difference in displaying the mythos status...I love looking at all the detail, especially on the Kenobi!

Reaction score
Awesome, thanks for the tip! It seems such a loss to lose all that intricate detail on the backpack of a statue like the obiwan mythos...as for seeing the backsides of your statues, maybe the Aayla secura & darth talon PF's would be the ones I'd be most interested in seeing hehe :)
Talon is THE one where it is hard to find which side to expose. Besta Mirrors is simply perfect for her :grin:

Reaction score
My Boba Fett Mythos statue has been shipped today for delivery tomorrow, got nowhere for him to go but I'm still looking forward to seeing the statue in hand all the same. lol :)

Reaction score
Well my statue turned up before 10am this morning & very nice it is too..., one minor issue with the weapon strap that goes over the shoulder, whoever made mine stuck the strap on the wrong way round so I can actually display mine as intended..., it goes on ok enough though I guess.

Reaction score
Well my statue turned up before 10am this morning & very nice it is too..., one minor issue with the weapon strap that goes over the shoulder, whoever made mine stuck the strap on the wrong way round so I can actually display mine as intended..., it goes on ok enough though I guess.
May at I enquirers who you purchased it from as I am still waiting for mine from mothers basement

Reaction score
Got mine today, he's actually a Christmas gift but I had to check everything was fine and now he's set up he's staying up! :D Another wonderful piece from this line, the detailing is superb and the pose and base evokes that western feel of Boba tracking his bounty to Tatooine! I didn't have much of a problem assembling him except it took me a while to figure out that the Wookie braids could fit under the gun strap, but it was a battle getting that clipped back in place with the braids leaving very little room.

He's too heavy for my Boba shelf so for now he's front and center on my big table.

Reaction score
Got mine today, he's actually a Christmas gift but I had to check everything was fine and now he's set up he's staying up! :D Another wonderful piece from this line, the detailing is superb and the pose and base evokes that western feel of Boba tracking his bounty to Tatooine! I didn't have much of a problem assembling him except it took me a while to figure out that the Wookie braids could fit under the gun strap, but it was a battle getting that clipped back in place with the braids leaving very little room.

He's too heavy for my Boba shelf so for now he's front and center on my big table.
I had to leave my gun off in the end, got a defective one unfortunately but it wasn't worth the hassle of sending it back, the strap of the weapon has been attached the wrong way round on mine so it doesn't sit right & it barely stayed attached without the braids SO I opted to leave it in the box as the braids cover the hole on the shoulder anyway..., it has left me feeling underwhelmed with the piece though, I remember being impressed with Maul, Obi Wan & the Gammorean but hopefully Darth Vader will have no problems. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I had to leave my gun off in the end, got a defective one unfortunately but it wasn't worth the hassle of sending it back, the strap of the weapon has been attached the wrong way round on mine so it doesn't sit right & it barely stayed attached without the braids SO I opted to leave it in the box as the braids cover the hole on the shoulder anyway..., it has left me feeling underwhelmed with the piece though, I remember being impressed with Maul, Obi Wan & the Gammorean but hopefully Darth Vader will have no problems. :)
Sorry to hear that Kev, Obi-Wan still holds the title in this line for me but I think Boba turned out very impressive. Hopefully things go smooth with Vader come January! :)

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Kev, Obi-Wan still holds the title in this line for me but I think Boba turned out very impressive. Hopefully things go smooth with Vader come January! :)
I was happy with Darth Maul but the paint apps weren't all that great, unfortunately I didn't notice this until a closer inspection after people here had been talking about the poor paint job. Obi Wan was great & I'm very happy with him, there's a scratch mark along the sand base of mine but apart from that it's all good. :) I was a bit disappointed with the Gammorean Executioner to be honest but that's because I'd been sent a return, that bugged me quite a bit as Sideshow have done this to me before with the premium format Stormtrooper statue so that put a downer on the statue for me (the Mythos one) but as for Boba Fett, the gun strap is the only real problem BUT the helmet has been bugging me for a while, not the stupid bunny ears but the top section of the helmet, it seems to high & rounded to me..., overall though it's a nice enough statue but I too think Obi Wan is the best of the 4 so far. To be honest I've gone off of this line, I don't think they should be asking so much money for statues when they all seem to be riddled with problems, for the prices paid we are entitled to expect quality..., aren't we?!?

Reaction score
Well. I can now say that I am a member of the sideshow fan club. Today I have received my first ever sideshow collectible statue and what a way to start! This mythos Boba Fett is really very cool and I am glad to include it in my lot.. Shaak Ti PF is on its way also, but will be holding off on the next for awhile because my wife is going to really kill me faster if I keep doing what I've been doing lately.. ie. spend spend spend.. but hey, that's what we collectors do. I wish she'd understand..
#2457 of 2500..
Classic piece, very happy with it. Recommended to all interested parties.

Jaina displayed next to for scale, she is a 1/7 scale Koto, Boba is massive!!
For the record, sideshow were very good, postage was international and took around 6 days only.. impressive.

Reaction score
Congrats mate it's definitely a beautiful statue and what a way to kick off your SS collection!!!

Be careful tho... very very easy to be bitten by the Mythos bug lol

I only intended on getting the Gamorrean from this line as I'm a big pig fan but now I have the Gamorrean, Fett, Kenobi and Vader will be here in March...

My wife and your wife would have a lot to talk about ha ha ha

Reaction score
^ lol, yeah..
I can't help myself now but to have the odd check at the SS website for new or other available product. I intend on restricting my purchases to the larger format statues. Being now that I have accumulated points, I keep suggesting to myself that the next one will be more affordable - rather than still an expensive item.. Maul mythos is tempting due to the pricing, but definitely not a favourite character for me, the Vader is not really calling to me, although I like it very much, so I will sit on my hands awhile for future releases..
In hindsight, I would have loved to haved jumped on the Obi-Wan mythos, and the gammorean you have is also an exceptional piece imo.
Thanks for the congrats..

Reaction score
Congrats mate! The whole mythos line is great in my opinion.

Here's hoping they release some details on upcoming characters getting the Mythos treatment.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nice purchase, good to see I still appear to be the only one with a dodgy gun strap too. lol ;) Congrats on the purchase anyway, gun strap aside I was happy with mine. :)

Reaction score
Nice purchase, good to see I still appear to be the only one with a dodgy gun strap too. lol ;) Congrats on the purchase anyway, gun strap aside I was happy with mine. :)
I finally opened mine tonight and all is well:)
One can't truly appreciate their size and beauty until they are opened up in person. I'm loving this line!

Reaction score
Thanks Kev,
you may have to consider the one you got as more 'unique' and that it may very well be one of a kind! I understand I would be a little frustrated by that. I haven't read back in the forums but I imagine you have contacted sideshow about it? Were they accommodating?

Reaction score
I finally opened mine tonight and all is well:)
One can't truly appreciate their size and beauty until they are opened up in person. I'm loving this line!
! Congrats on your purchase too..

I think the dewback/sandtrooper statue would make an excellent partner piece for this one, but put more towards the background. We know Boba hunts alone, but it's the only additional piece I can see that might work alongside it. Otherwise Boba has to stand alone for display purposes imo. Definitely works anywhere..

Reaction score
! Congrats on your purchase too..

I think the dewback/sandtrooper statue would make an excellent partner piece for this one, but put more towards the background. We know Boba hunts alone, but it's the only additional piece I can see that might work alongside it. Otherwise Boba has to stand alone for display purposes imo. Definitely works anywhere..
I have all my Mythos displayed together, they all match nicely. If I was going to display the Fett alone with anything else besides the other Mythos I'd go for the SSC Lifesize bust, the MR Helmet or eFX when it comes out. Fett matches Fett :)

Reaction score
Thanks Kev,
you may have to consider the one you got as more 'unique' and that it may very well be one of a kind! I understand I would be a little frustrated by that. I haven't read back in the forums but I imagine you have contacted sideshow about it? Were they accommodating?
I bought mine from a retailer, Sideshow told me to contact them..., it was a bit long winded as they then had to contact the suppliers who in turn contacted Sideshow & they said they didn't have any replacements & that was filtered back through to me (I did get £20.00 store credit for the inconvenience though).

Reaction score
That's exactly how I have mine displayed next to the 1:1 bust, looks fantastic....

I also have the Gamorrean next to the Pig 1:1 and Kenobi next to C3PO 1:1

I have also just ordered Vader 1:1 bust to keep my Mythos/1:1 display theme going :)

Reaction score
Thanks fellas :) once I get the Vader Mythos and 1:1 (Mythos in March and bust towards the end of the year) I will find a new spot for the Koto Bounty Hunters and the big table will be my Vader display along with the GG Kneeling Vader I recently acquired....

CAN WAIT!!!!