SSC Mythos 1:5 Boba Fett

Reaction score
I love the pose, the detailing and the concept, I just hope there is a switch out option for that huge rifle.

Reaction score
Can't wait to read the back story for this one. I do like how they sort of mixed concept art boba with what we see later.

Reaction score
I'm not sure on the BIG gun he's holding BUT it's definitely still on my purchase list..., the statue looks great though & the detailing is brilliant (just like all of the statues in this line). :)

Reaction score
I've read some speculation that this is a young (teen???) Boba fett. That's why the gun looks so huge, and he looks so short.

Reaction score
I've read some speculation that this is a young (teen???) Boba fett. That's why the gun looks so huge, and he looks so short.
I doubt that some how..., for starters he's bigger than the Gamorrean guard statue PLUS the damage to his armor clearly shows he's well weathered & seen plenty of action, this is definitely an established bounty hunter, not some teen newbie!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I doubt that some how..., for starters he's bigger than the Gamorrean guard statue PLUS the damage to his armor clearly shows he's well weathered & seen plenty of action, this is definitely an established bounty hunter, not some teen newbie!!!
If you think about it, jango died when boba was really young. And in the clone wars series, boba is learning how to become a bounty hunter when he is still a kid. So it could be possible that this boba takes place somewhere between ep. 2 and ESB.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wonder how much this and the obi-wan will be. I'm very much interested. $300 maybe? Does anyone know or heard when these might be up for preorder?

Reaction score
Wonder how much this and the obi-wan will be. I'm very much interested. $300 maybe? Does anyone know or heard when these might be up for preorder?
Not sure when they will be up for order but the Maul in this line is priced at $250, so I imagine the rest will be the same.

Reaction score
Sweet, just got the thumbs up from the wife to pre order him when up. No go on the Ashoka or Aayla statue though. Lol, I was lucky to get slave Leia PF only because its Leia. so that might be it for the females for me. Ha!

Reaction score
I like this one a lot... The poncho sort-of thing gives him a sort of "Man with No Name" vibe, which is great, given that the Man with No Name served as an inspiration for Boba, and I don't mind the big gun. But the best part, in my opinion? They Jaig Eyes they put on his helmet. A great, subtle, nod to the Fett's early design.

Reaction score
This one looks much better than I was expecting. Not a huge Fett fan but this one may be tempting as a substitute for the PF that I did not order on release and refuse to pay the current asking price for it.

Reaction score
Wow this looks great detail is good and I love his pose in my opinion the best statue out of the Mythos line will defiantly be getting this one.

Reaction score
If you think about it, jango died when boba was really young. And in the clone wars series, boba is learning how to become a bounty hunter when he is still a kid. So it could be possible that this boba takes place somewhere between ep. 2 and ESB.
Good point, well I look forward to reading the back story with this one then..., it'll be good to see what the inspiration was when they designed it & when 'time line wise' they've made him. :)

Reaction score
I agree the only cons with these statues is the amount of space they will take up with the high bases, Fett's gun Obi-wan's saber etc.

Reaction score
Good point, well I look forward to reading the back story with this one then..., it'll be good to see what the inspiration was when they designed it & when 'time line wise' they've made him. :)
agreed...the back stories behind these statues will be half the fun of them for sure!

Reaction score
Sweet, just got the thumbs up from the wife to pre order him when up. No go on the Ashoka or Aayla statue though. Lol, I was lucky to get slave Leia PF only because its Leia. so that might be it for the females for me. Ha!
Ahsoka????

Reaction score
Maybe the gun is interchange able, like the Maul is with the stick.

Reaction score
Looking at the extension of the clip I think it is a different gun.

Reaction score
Looking at the extension of the clip I think it is a different gun.
Well that's good then (for those needing the height reduced)..., I have a future place for all 5 of these statues though & although not ideal, the BIG gun would be able to be displayed so I'm not really fussed about that now. :)

Reaction score

Is that the blaster from the McQuarrie concept bust as a change out right hand in place of the big rifle?

Reaction score

Is that the blaster from the McQuarrie concept bust as a change out right hand in place of the big rifle?
I'm not sure as the picture where the weapon is seems to be rather dark, it could be though..., quite pleased there's a smaller gun option with Boba BUT I think the BIG riffle/blaster looks best. :)

Reaction score
I'm not sure as the picture where the weapon is seems to be rather dark, it could be though..., quite pleased there's a smaller gun option with Boba BUT I think the BIG riffle/blaster looks best. :)
Given the pose I think the large rifle works even if it's a tad long IMO, but to have the option of something smaller will be good for potential display options. :)

Reaction score
Given the pose I think the large rifle works even if it's a tad long IMO, but to have the option of something smaller will be good for potential display options. :)
I think I have enough room to display him with the big riffle BUT until he gets released & I get my hands on him I wont know for sure. :) I'm hoping they wont drag these out now that we've seen them all but you never know with release schedules??? :\

Reaction score
It's great that there will be switch out gun but I must say the big gun looks really good with this statue.. I will have to find the right space for this one so I can display it with the gun.

Reaction score
I think I have enough room to display him with the big riffle BUT until he gets released & I get my hands on him I wont know for sure. :) I'm hoping they wont drag these out now that we've seen them all but you never know with release schedules??? :\
With Maul due in October I could see Sideshow getting one more out before the end of the year, most likely the Obi-Wan statue. :)

Reaction score
With Maul due in October I could see Sideshow getting one more out before the end of the year, most likely the Obi-Wan statue. :)
In time for Christmas would be nice..., I thought Obi Wan was originally going to be first for sale as Sideshow showed the finished statue of him first BUT hopefully he'll be next after Maul as he's not part of my collection focus & the longer they delay his release the more time I may have to change my mind on getting him (although I doubt that very much). :)

Reaction score
Yeah I definitely want the Boba fett, and I think it would be perfect being able to switch out the gun. This thing looks amazing, wow! Nicely done!

Reaction score
Can't wait for this it is about time I got a big Boba statue, we all knew sideshow made good collectables but now they have just stepped up there game a lot especially with the new PF's announced at SDCC, well done sideshow you keep proving yourself each time you release a new SW statue.