SSC Legendary Scale Busts: Wish List

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing a Legendary Scale Stormtrooper bust, but I really hope to look better than the 1:6 figure and 1:4 Premium Format statue. On a larger scale a badly sculpted helmet will be like a sore eye
Your lucky because they are making one in the Video kevb posted they had the design of it but it was still in the drawing phase, but yet again the video was from 2011 I think so it could be here soon :D. Hopefully they do make a good helmet like kevb said the attakus 1:10 scale stormtrooper looked crap (I have the Vader and it does look fantastic) I wouldn't mind getting the stormtrooper 1:2 scale bust but I have bought to many clones recently so I need to get back on the Sith collecting side of things.

Reaction score
I doubt you'll find Malak going cheap, he's fetching £150.00+ here in the UK & is just as expensive in America too unfortunately..., knew I should've bought him when he was selling for £70.00 but I was spending my money on Stormtroopers at the time. :) I already have the Revan mini-bust & I've ordered Nihilus (he will be delivered next month)..., I'd like to have at least 1 of each Sith Lord in my collection, not sure about the Gentle Giant Malak statue though, it doesn't look all that well detailed & is far to animated looking for my liking!!! :(
Yeah I'm not sure about the Malak statue either, I asked Greg if it was meant to look animated and he said it was the same as Malgus, I guess I will just wait until someone here gets it and reviews it or I see better pictures until then it is still on my list, since there aren't many sith characters besides Vader it is hard to get more then 1 piece of every sith (well the popular ones that they decide to make) I'm hopeing to also pick up the PF Emperor Palpatine on the throne chair that would look awesome. I do want to get most of the Sith but it just depends on if I like the pose and the Person like I'm not going to get anything Darth Talon, don't really like her, but I do hope that we will see a Krayt since Talon was Krayts right hand man (girl).

Reaction score
Your lucky because they are making one in the Video kevb posted they had the design of it but it was still in the drawing phase, but yet again the video was from 2011 I think so it could be here soon :D. Hopefully they do make a good helmet like kevb said the attakus 1:10 scale stormtrooper looked crap (I have the Vader and it does look fantastic) I wouldn't mind getting the stormtrooper 1:2 scale bust but I have bought to many clones recently so I need to get back on the Sith collecting side of things.
As I already said I hope the 1:2 helmet to be better than the already released SS 1:6 and 1:4. Though I kind of doubt it, but please SS, prove me wrong!

Reaction score
Yeah I'm not sure about the Malak statue either, I asked Greg if it was meant to look animated and he said it was the same as Malgus, I guess I will just wait until someone here gets it and reviews it or I see better pictures until then it is still on my list, since there aren't many sith characters besides Vader it is hard to get more then 1 piece of every sith (well the popular ones that they decide to make) I'm hopeing to also pick up the PF Emperor Palpatine on the throne chair that would look awesome. I do want to get most of the Sith but it just depends on if I like the pose and the Person like I'm not going to get anything Darth Talon, don't really like her, but I do hope that we will see a Krayt since Talon was Krayts right hand man (girl).
The Malgus statue Gentle Giant made doesn't look animated to me..., strange Greg would say it's the same when clearly it isn't (well in my opinion anyway), maybe they've made Malak animated by mistake then??? :( I'm on the fence about it at the moment, waiting for in hand pictures of it before deciding to get it or not but if it's animated then I wont buy it, not a fan of the animated stuff they've made!!!

The emperor PF statue is a tad on the expensive side for me, I don't mind paying up to the £300.00 mark for something that size but anything over £400.00 is a big no no for me..., just got to pay off what I've ordered & then I'll get back to my want list (a few Gentle Giant mini-busts will probably be first, stormtrooper, AT AT Driver, Tie Fighter Pilot, etc). :)

I quite liked the look of Darth Talon when I saw the PF statue Sideshow had made but that was in the secondary market & so unobtainable for me (£799.00 being the cheapest asking price) I thought the Gentle Giant statue looked pretty cool in the promotional pictures I saw (1:6 scale) & that's why I pre-ordered it but I have to admit I was disappointed with the statue when I got it out of the packaging, it's ok but nothing special (in my opinion) & I wont be buying any other Darth Talon statues or busts..., too many other wants on my list. :)

I don't know Krayt though??? I may have to look her up..., not on my list of must have characters (obviously, as I don't know much about the character).

Reaction score
The Malgus statue Gentle Giant made doesn't look animated to me..., strange Greg would say it's the same when clearly it isn't (well in my opinion anyway), maybe they've made Malak animated by mistake then??? :( I'm on the fence about it at the moment, waiting for in hand pictures of it before deciding to get it or not but if it's animated then I wont buy it, not a fan of the animated stuff they've made!!!

The emperor PF statue is a tad on the expensive side for me, I don't mind paying up to the £300.00 mark for something that size but anything over £400.00 is a big no no for me..., just got to pay off what I've ordered & then I'll get back to my want list (a few Gentle Giant mini-busts will probably be first, stormtrooper, AT AT Driver, Tie Fighter Pilot, etc). :)

I quite liked the look of Darth Talon when I saw the PF statue Sideshow had made but that was in the secondary market & so unobtainable for me (£799.00 being the cheapest asking price) I thought the Gentle Giant statue looked pretty cool in the promotional pictures I saw (1:6 scale) & that's why I pre-ordered it but I have to admit I was disappointed with the statue when I got it out of the packaging, it's ok but nothing special (in my opinion) & I wont be buying any other Darth Talon statues or busts..., too many other wants on my list. :)

I don't know Krayt though??? I may have to look her up..., not on my list of must have characters (obviously, as I don't know much about the character).
Krayt is a guy haha and yeah look him up he looks awesome and has a good history behind him.

I agree I am on the fence about the Malak also I quite like the look of the mini bust and if the statue turns out to be crap (I also hate the animated statues all of them) then I will get the Mini bust instead I asked Greg if we will see a Revan in that scale and he said no comment so I guess we will hopefully soon, i would defiantly buy a Revan in this scale i think it would look awesome.

Yeah I never really liked the look of Talon don't know what is about her but I just don't liked her look or what she is like as a sith but defiantly give Krayt a look and if you can try and read up on some of his history it is quite interesting.

Reaction score
Krayt is a guy haha and yeah look him up he looks awesome and has a good history behind him.

I agree I am on the fence about the Malak also I quite like the look of the mini bust and if the statue turns out to be crap (I also hate the animated statues all of them) then I will get the Mini bust instead I asked Greg if we will see a Revan in that scale and he said no comment so I guess we will hopefully soon, i would defiantly buy a Revan in this scale i think it would look awesome.

Yeah I never really liked the look of Talon don't know what is about her but I just don't liked her look or what she is like as a sith but defiantly give Krayt a look and if you can try and read up on some of his history it is quite interesting.
Looked up Krayt, I think creating him would be a bit expensive..., the outfit & helmet he's wearing looks to be very detailed & intricate, pretty cool though (wouldn't want to mess with him anyway). There are lots of expended universe characters these collectibles companies could make..., I'd definitely like to see some of them as 1:2 scale busts, I'm sure the Sith Lords would be epic!!! :)

Kotobukiya are still my favorite for collectibles but Sideshow have a more varied range which makes them quite appealing & Gentle Giant use the materials I prefer (polystone), I just wish they'd make more 1:6 scale statues..., they are my preferred collectibles, mini-busts are nice but not my favorite option for collecting.

Reaction score
Looked up Krayt, I think creating him would be a bit expensive..., the outfit & helmet he's wearing looks to be very detailed & intricate, pretty cool though (wouldn't want to mess with him anyway). There are lots of expended universe characters these collectibles companies could make..., I'd definitely like to see some of them as 1:2 scale busts, I'm sure the Sith Lords would be epic!!! :)

Kotobukiya are still my favorite for collectibles but Sideshow have a more varied range which makes them quite appealing & Gentle Giant use the materials I prefer (polystone), I just wish they'd make more 1:6 scale statues..., they are my preferred collectibles, mini-busts are nice but not my favorite option for collecting.
Yeah it would be expensive but if they did it right it would be fantastic. I hope they do start making more EU sith lords I'm kinda getting sick of always seeing Vader I mean yeah I love him but there are so many better characters you could do.

I have different companies for different needs Sideshow I buy (or will be buying) PF's and busts whether they are 1:2 scale or life size (not life size yet since I don't have the room) but that's pretty much all I will get from Sideshow because they make incredible good pieces in those scales. Kotobukiya I mainly use them for my 1:7 scale needs I love the clone trooper I bought off them and will defiantly buy more 1:7 scale pieces from them they are still making them aren't they ?. Gentle Giant I use them for my mini bust needs and if they release a good statue then I will also get that but mainly I get mini busts frm them. eFX I buy my prop replicas like lightsaber hilts and Helmets from them and if they buy out the force fx lightsaber license I will also get them from eFX but until then I forfil those needs from Hasbro.

Reaction score
Yeah it would be expensive but if they did it right it would be fantastic. I hope they do start making more EU sith lords I'm kinda getting sick of always seeing Vader I mean yeah I love him but there are so many better characters you could do.

I have different companies for different needs Sideshow I buy (or will be buying) PF's and busts whether they are 1:2 scale or life size (not life size yet since I don't have the room) but that's pretty much all I will get from Sideshow because they make incredible good pieces in those scales. Kotobukiya I mainly use them for my 1:7 scale needs I love the clone trooper I bought off them and will defiantly buy more 1:7 scale pieces from them they are still making them aren't they ?. Gentle Giant I use them for my mini bust needs and if they release a good statue then I will also get that but mainly I get mini busts frm them. eFX I buy my prop replicas like lightsaber hilts and Helmets from them and if they buy out the force fx lightsaber license I will also get them from eFX but until then I forfil those needs from Hasbro.
I know what you mean regarding Darth Vader, yes he is a cool character BUT I don't think he really warrants umpteen statues & busts year after year when so many other characters haven't even got a look in!!! I find it frustrating to be honest, when I'm asking for new characters to be made (like an AT AT driver who only really has a mini-bust in the higher end collectibles) & when they finally announce something it's another Vader, I have some very nice Vader's but on reflection I'm thinking I should've bought other things instead of the same character over & over again..., I'm not saying I'll never buy another Vader of course BUT unless they do something pretty amazing like the 1:2 scale bust I can't see myself buying another Vader anytime soon. :)

I haven't bought any light sabers as yet, I have been trying to get the Master Replicas scaled Darth Vader & Lord Sidious light sabers though, keep getting out bid on ebay but I'll get them eventually I'm sure. :) Mainly I just have 1:6 & 1:7 scale items..., I'm getting more 1:10 scale though as I need more to go in front of the larger scale statues..., it's more for display purposes though because if I had the room I'd only buy the bigger statues & busts, the detailing on larger collectibles is just so much better than on the smaller items, the bigger the statue/bust the more impressive it is too. :)

Reaction score
I know what you mean regarding Darth Vader, yes he is a cool character BUT I don't think he really warrants umpteen statues & busts year after year when so many other characters haven't even got a look in!!! I find it frustrating to be honest, when I'm asking for new characters to be made (like an AT AT driver who only really has a mini-bust in the higher end collectibles) & when they finally announce something it's another Vader, I have some very nice Vader's but on reflection I'm thinking I should've bought other things instead of the same character over & over again..., I'm not saying I'll never buy another Vader of course BUT unless they do something pretty amazing like the 1:2 scale bust I can't see myself buying another Vader anytime soon. :)

I haven't bought any light sabers as yet, I have been trying to get the Master Replicas scaled Darth Vader & Lord Sidious light sabers though, keep getting out bid on ebay but I'll get them eventually I'm sure. :) Mainly I just have 1:6 & 1:7 scale items..., I'm getting more 1:10 scale though as I need more to go in front of the larger scale statues..., it's more for display purposes though because if I had the room I'd only buy the bigger statues & busts, the detailing on larger collectibles is just so much better than on the smaller items, the bigger the statue/bust the more impressive it is too. :)
I completely agree with what you said the only other Vader I will be getting is the cloud city Vader and most likely the 1:2 scale bust but unless someone makes an absolutely incredible statue/mini bust/bust of him then I will pass like you said the AT AT driver hasn't even been looked at besides the mini bust and so many other characters like Qui Gon who is awesome (and this is coming from someone who loves the Dark Side) there is only 1 mini bust of him and personally I wasn't really a fan of it, but I would defiantly love to see some more sith (as I have said before).

The lightsabers are great they look good and they don't take up to much room when you put them on your wall or on a display table. I am doing the opposite to you now I am looking for bigger statues because as you said bigger is better ;)

Reaction score
I completely agree with what you said the only other Vader I will be getting is the cloud city Vader and most likely the 1:2 scale bust but unless someone makes an absolutely incredible statue/mini bust/bust of him then I will pass like you said the AT AT driver hasn't even been looked at besides the mini bust and so many other characters like Qui Gon who is awesome (and this is coming from someone who loves the Dark Side) there is only 1 mini bust of him and personally I wasn't really a fan of it, but I would defiantly love to see some more sith (as I have said before).

The lightsabers are great they look good and they don't take up to much room when you put them on your wall or on a display table. I am doing the opposite to you now I am looking for bigger statues because as you said bigger is better ;)
A big Vader in the cloud city pose would get snapped up by me instantly, I love that pose!!! My current display space is very limited, if I buy to many more 1:6 & 1:7 scale statues the only place I'll be able to display them is in front of other bigger scale statues, that being said..., I'm moving house next year & will hopefully have an entire room for my collection so then I'll be able to buy what ever I want for the room BUT for now a few more smaller items are good for my shelving space. :)

Reaction score
A big Vader in the cloud city pose would get snapped up by me instantly, I love that pose!!! My current display space is very limited, if I buy to many more 1:6 & 1:7 scale statues the only place I'll be able to display them is in front of other bigger scale statues, that being said..., I'm moving house next year & will hopefully have an entire room for my collection so then I'll be able to buy what ever I want for the room BUT for now a few more smaller items are good for my shelving space. :)
Yeah the cloud city Vader pose is one of the best in my opinion. I am also in the same predicament where my collection is currently in my bedroom and I don't have a big bedroom so I will need to starting finding other places to put my stuff but I will be getting a glass cabinet soon which will be great it will give me heaps of room to put my collectables in.

Reaction score
Yeah the cloud city Vader pose is one of the best in my opinion. I am also in the same predicament where my collection is currently in my bedroom and I don't have a big bedroom so I will need to starting finding other places to put my stuff but I will be getting a glass cabinet soon which will be great it will give me heaps of room to put my collectables in.
Are the glass cabinets shelves glass too??? Just got to remember the weight issues if they are. :)

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they are why ??
The glass shelves can only take about 20kg weight (need to double check that though), if you put too many heavy statues on a shelf it'll break the shelf..., Kotobukiya statues are nice & light though so they'll be fine, same as Sideshow's 1:6 scale figures..., it's the Gentle Giant & Sideshow statues you've got to remember to be careful with. :)

Reaction score
The glass shelves can only take about 20kg weight (need to double check that though), if you put too many heavy statues on a shelf it'll break the shelf..., Kotobukiya statues are nice & light though so they'll be fine, same as Sideshow's 1:6 scale figures..., it's the Gentle Giant & Sideshow statues you've got to remember to be careful with. :)
Awesome thanks for the heads up I will try and make sure I get some sturdy shelves, just to be careful although for now I don't have heaps of stuff that require a cabinet so possible mid next year I will get one.

Reaction score
Awesome thanks for the heads up I will try and make sure I get some sturdy shelves, just to be careful although for now I don't have heaps of stuff that require a cabinet so possible mid next year I will get one.
I will probably have to wait till next year to get the cabinets I want too..., I'd like to get everything displayed how I want it now BUT a lack of room at the moment means I just have to be patient, I'll get it all set up how I plan eventually though. :)

Reaction score
I will probably have to wait till next year to get the cabinets I want too..., I'd like to get everything displayed how I want it now BUT a lack of room at the moment means I just have to be patient, I'll get it all set up how I plan eventually though. :)
Yeah I am in the same sort of situation but I will eventually get it looking good.

Sideshow replied to my email about the Darth Bane 1:2 scale bust and a PF of him but unfortunately all they said was "We appreciate your taking the time to send in your suggestion! Although I do not know what projects our Production Team is currently working on, I have forwarded your feedback to them in the event they can fulfill your request in the future. Have a great day!" which is pretty much what I expected I really do hate it when companies don't give you a straight answer.

Reaction score
Yeah I am in the same sort of situation but I will eventually get it looking good.

Sideshow replied to my email about the Darth Bane 1:2 scale bust and a PF of him but unfortunately all they said was "We appreciate your taking the time to send in your suggestion! Although I do not know what projects our Production Team is currently working on, I have forwarded your feedback to them in the event they can fulfill your request in the future. Have a great day!" which is pretty much what I expected I really do hate it when companies don't give you a straight answer.
Yeah, sometimes a simple yes or no is probably the best thing you can get by way of a reply..., rather than waiting & hoping when it could be years before they do anything that your waiting for!!! :\

Reaction score
Yeah, sometimes a simple yes or no is probably the best thing you can get by way of a reply..., rather than waiting & hoping when it could be years before they do anything that your waiting for!!! :\
Yeah it is just frustrating getting your hopes up for a certain charactor to come out then when you ask the question you don't get a straight answer it just gets on my nerves so much :mad: And I (and I think a lot of people) would love to see a Bane in this scale even a PF of him would be great.

Reaction score
Yeah it is just frustrating getting your hopes up for a certain charactor to come out then when you ask the question you don't get a straight answer it just gets on my nerves so much :mad: And I (and I think a lot of people) would love to see a Bane in this scale even a PF of him would be great.
Well as far as I'm aware there's only been those 300 8" figures of him sold at CVI & that's all we've seen of Bane, definitely an overlooked character & worthy of some attention, a mini-bust from Gentle Giant & maybe a 1:6 scale figure from Sideshow would be a good start..., something to get him a bit more of the limelight anyway. :\

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well as far as I'm aware there's only been those 300 8" figures of him sold at CVI & that's all we've seen of Bane, definitely an overlooked character & worthy of some attention, a mini-bust from Gentle Giant & maybe a 1:6 scale figure from Sideshow would be a good start..., something to get him a bit more of the limelight anyway. :\
Yeah he is over looked especially since he is a pretty important character in the SW universe you would like they would do something on him.

Reaction score
Yeah he is over looked especially since he is a pretty important character in the SW universe you would like they would do something on him.
Well hopefully Gentle Giant will make a mini-bust some time soon, they've made plenty of the other Sith Lords so I don't think they'll miss him out..., mind you I'm surprised they haven't made a Malgus mini-bust yet, I thought it would be an obvious choice seeing as you could only really get one of the small scale statues by buying the computer game.

Reaction score
Well hopefully Gentle Giant will make a mini-bust some time soon, they've made plenty of the other Sith Lords so I don't think they'll miss him out..., mind you I'm surprised they haven't made a Malgus mini-bust yet, I thought it would be an obvious choice seeing as you could only really get one of the small scale statues by buying the computer game.
Well I remember asking Greg that and he said no comment so I'm guessing we will see one soon, I hope they do make a Bane mini bust they would do a pretty good job

Reaction score
Well I remember asking Greg that and he said no comment so I'm guessing we will see one soon, I hope they do make a Bane mini bust they would do a pretty good job
The only Sith Lord I'm missing is Malak out of the one's they've made so far, I wont miss another if they make Malgus & Bane..., don't want to be buying them at after market prices & paying through the nose for them. :(

Reaction score
The only Sith Lord I'm missing is Malak out of the one's they've made so far, I wont miss another if they make Malgus & Bane..., don't want to be buying them at after market prices & paying through the nose for them. :(
That's very true, I will probably end up getting Malak since I quite like his pose and the detailing is very nice, as for Malgus and Bane I also will probably end up getting both of them Bane defiantly and the chances are high in Malgus's favor also.

Reaction score
That's very true, I will probably end up getting Malak since I quite like his pose and the detailing is very nice, as for Malgus and Bane I also will probably end up getting both of them Bane defiantly and the chances are high in Malgus's favor also.
ON the whole I think Gentle Giant make some very nice collectible, it's just the animated stuff I'm not very fond of..., I'd happily buy most of what they make if I had the money but as I don't & have to pick & choose, I think getting all of the Sith Lords they make is a good thing to look to get from them. :)

Reaction score
ON the whole I think Gentle Giant make some very nice collectible, it's just the animated stuff I'm not very fond of..., I'd happily buy most of what they make if I had the money but as I don't & have to pick & choose, I think getting all of the Sith Lords they make is a good thing to look to get from them. :)
I like what GG make but I absolutely hate the animated statues I hate all the animated stuff just can't stand it in my opinion SW collectables should be of the actual life like characters but some people do like the animated stuff so good on them.

Reaction score
I like what GG make but I absolutely hate the animated statues I hate all the animated stuff just can't stand it in my opinion SW collectables should be of the actual life like characters but some people do like the animated stuff so good on them.
I guess different things speak to different people, the animated stuff doesn't appeal to me at all but there are some quirky things out there that I do like, a company called Funko make a lot of bobble head Star Wars characters & I have a couple of their Stormtroopers which have over sized hands & feet, they look quite cool & Gentle Giant did a Kustomz line which got cancelled after only 2 releases but I have the Tie Fighter Pilot & I really like that..., so does my wife. :)

Reaction score
I guess different things speak to different people, the animated stuff doesn't appeal to me at all but there are some quirky things out there that I do like, a company called Funko make a lot of bobble head Star Wars characters & I have a couple of their Stormtroopers which have over sized hands & feet, they look quite cool & Gentle Giant did a Kustomz line which got cancelled after only 2 releases but I have the Tie Fighter Pilot & I really like that..., so does my wife. :)
Yeah they do have some quirky stuff I'm not a huge fan of the boggle heads but I do like some of the plush toys I won't get any but still some of them are pretty funny at my local comic book shop they have a 20inch taun taun looks pretty funny.

Reaction score
Yeah they do have some quirky stuff I'm not a huge fan of the boggle heads but I do like some of the plush toys I won't get any but still some of them are pretty funny at my local comic book shop they have a 20inch taun taun looks pretty funny.
The only other thing I was that's not an accurate representation of a Star Wars character is the other Kustomz figure Gentle Giant made, the Scout Trooper..., it looks ace. That'll be it for quirky stuff though as I prefer accurate representations too. :)

Reaction score
I have both the Tie Fighter and Biker Scout from the Kustomz line and love both of them.... My Dad has been building Hot Rods since I was a kid so these two were right up my alley, shame they never got to doing the Vader.... I was thinking a Funko storm trooper and shadow trooper bobble head would go well with my Kustomz statues :)

Reaction score
I have both the Tie Fighter and Biker Scout from the Kustomz line and love both of them.... My Dad has been building Hot Rods since I was a kid so these two were right up my alley, shame they never got to doing the Vader.... I was thinking a Funko storm trooper and shadow trooper bobble head would go well with my Kustomz statues :)
I'd have liked to have gotten the Darth Vader version too, the hot rod star destroyer looked ace. :) I was very disappointed they cancelled the line before releasing it BUT then lots of collectibles manufacturers seem to cancel lines after showing you pre-production figures..., it's irritating when you know they've physically made a few of what your hoping to collect, the way I see it..., if you go to the expense of producing something then you may as well release it & make some money out of it rather than binning the line!!! :\

Amazon sell the Funko bobble head Stormtrooper & shadow/blackhole Stormtrooper pretty cheaply, I got mine from them & they look good too..., well I like them anyway. :)

Reaction score
With the last two released being prequel material (Rex & Maul) - who here thinks either a stormtrooper or Fett is next. I can't recall if they showed a stormtrooper when they teased these 2 yrs ago, but I know they showed Fett.

Reaction score
With the last two released being prequel material (Rex & Maul) - who here thinks either a stormtrooper or Fett is next. I can't recall if they showed a stormtrooper when they teased these 2 yrs ago, but I know they showed Fett.
From the teaser video (didn't even see maul in there) Vader was on the drawing board litteraly he was just a drawing and so was a stromy so if we see any new piece from the OT era I can imagine that they would be the first to come out.

Reaction score
From the teaser video (didn't even see maul in there) Vader was on the drawing board litteraly he was just a drawing and so was a stromy so if we see any new piece from the OT era I can imagine that they would be the first to come out.
A Boba Fett bust was also in the video & also a 501st clone trooper so I'm hoping that mean 3 PT busts & 3 OT busts. :)

Reaction score
I might be dreaming this but I thought I saw a video that shown 1:2 Fett which included his rocket. I was very disapointed when the life size bust was release w/o the rocket. It would be sweet if the 1:2 scale came with one.

Reaction score
Thanks Jang0 I like that it will come with the rocket. I think it was a complete miss not including it on the 1:1 bust.