SSC Legendary Scale Busts: Wish List

Reaction score
Anyone else here think it'd be a nice compliment to the existing Star Wars line to have Legendary Scale busts, it'd be nice because with the size, you wouldn't be limited like with life size in terms of helmets and things, so we could get Vader and they might also break into core character like Obi-Wan

Reaction score
My LOTR Morgul Lord just arrived today, and that got me thinking that I would probably prefer the Legendary busts over 1/1.

I hope this is something Sideshow is thinking about.

Reaction score
DARTHPOTTS1975 said:
i would definatly get these if SS makes a SW legendary bust line.
Don't worry. They will. It's just a matter of time....

But, GG may have something to say about it....

Reaction score
My list is as follows...

Yoda (esb)
Qui-Gon
Queen Amidala
Darth Maul
Darth Tyranus
Darth Vader (anh)
Luke (rotj)
Mace Windu
Leia
Han
Chewie
Threepio
Anakin (rots)
Obi-Wan (rots)
Stormtrooper
Battle Droid

and...
I would kill for a death star droid from the sandcrawler.

Reaction score
I'd like to see, in no particular order:

ROTS or AHN Darth Vader (preferably ROTS)
Grevious
Darth Maul
Tusken Raider
Phase One Clone Trooper
Biker Scout Trooper
A L I E N (Giger's)

Last edited:
Reaction score
What happened to this line? Does anyone know? They showed a sketch of Maul at Comic Con 2010 and showed Leia, Vader, Fett, 501st at last years Comic con. I think Sidious was the last one released. Does anyone have this? I don't think I ever seen in hand pics of Sidious. I know the Cody statue is pretty nice.

Reaction score
Vader ROTS ( I know but the helmet is beautiful and black!)
Fett (Preferability ESB or ANH SE)
Stormtrooper (ESB or ANH)

Reaction score
I wish they'd just show a new one at this point. If there's nothing new by the time Celebration VI is over you've got to wonder if the line is dead.

Reaction score
I think Leia as Boushh would be ideal for this line, done like the Cody with the right arm and in her hand a thermal detonator.

Reaction score
I've got Sidious but I would like some EU Sith, which I would prefer in this line over the 1:1 bust line due to space & cost. Bane, Nihl, Malak, Talon, Ventress & Revan would all be cool.

Reaction score
Didn't we see a sketch of an LSB Rex and 41st Trooper last year. I've been waiting to see Rex come to life

Reaction score
Why do these LSB's seem to take forever? I have some Marvel ones and they have seemingly slowed these down

That being said the ones I want are:
Darth Maul
Yoda
Han

Reaction score
Now we're getting a Captain Rex bust I'd also like to see them make Commander Gree, Commander Bly, Commander Neyo & Commander Bacara in this scale bust format seeing as Commander Cody has already been made & is now on my list of wants more prominently. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've got Sidious but I would like some EU Sith, which I would prefer in this line over the 1:1 bust line due to space & cost. Bane, Nihl, Malak, Talon, Ventress & Revan would all be cool.
Couldn't agree more with this comment personally I would love to see Bane since there is nothing out there of him a 1:2 scale bust would be great to kick off his collectables career. Also does anyone know of any 1:2 scale bust that have been confirmed as "in the making" ? I know Rex is up for pre order but I also want to know if they have confirmed any other characters.

Reaction score
Couldn't agree more with this comment personally I would love to see Bane since there is nothing out there of him a 1:2 scale bust would be great to kick off his collectables career. Also does anyone know of any 1:2 scale bust that have been confirmed as "in the making" ? I know Rex is up for pre order but I also want to know if they have confirmed any other characters.
I posted a youtube video on the Rex thread & there's a clone trooper with swap out human head, Stormtrooper, Boba Fett, Darth Vader & a Darth Vader concept all in the works..., no more expanded universe characters in the video though.

Reaction score
I posted a youtube video on the Rex thread & there's a clone trooper with swap out human head, Stormtrooper, Boba Fett, Darth Vader & a Darth Vader concept all in the works..., no more expanded universe characters in the video though.
Just watched the Video and WOW they look great, I am really liking the Vader his pose looks fantastic but it looks like he was still in the drawing phase so he won't be out for a while and if he costs as much as Rex does then it will be a sure thing for me :D It would also be awesome if Vader had a more force choke stance but his stance in the Video still looks awesome. I think it is kinda dumb if they only do armored characters because they will be quite limited in what they can make but then again they could make a Revan since he is armored and a Bane with the orbalisk armor.

Reaction score
Just watched the Video and WOW they look great, I am really liking the Vader his pose looks fantastic but it looks like he was still in the drawing phase so he won't be out for a while and if he costs as much as Rex does then it will be a sure thing for me :D It would also be awesome if Vader had a more force choke stance but his stance in the Video still looks awesome. I think it is kinda dumb if they only do armored characters because they will be quite limited in what they can make but then again they could make a Revan since he is armored and a Bane with the orbalisk armor.
Well they've already made the emperor don't forget so I don't think they are limiting themselves to anything..., probably just making some very popular characters for starters & then they'll expand from their. Personally I'd like one of these busts to go with every PF statue I buy so Darth Malgus is on my want list for a 1:2 scale bust. :) & regarding Darth Vader, I think he may end up costing a bit more as it looks like they may make him with a changeable head option (concept helmet)..., to early to tell though (like you say, still only a drawing).

Reaction score
Well they've already made the emperor don't forget so I don't think they are limiting themselves to anything..., probably just making some very popular characters for starters & then they'll expand from their. Personally I'd like one of these busts to go with every PF statue I buy so Darth Malgus is on my want list for a 1:2 scale bust. :) & regarding Darth Vader, I think he may end up costing a bit more as it looks like they may make him with a changeable head option (concept helmet)..., to early to tell though (like you say, still only a drawing).
Thats true the emperor one isn't as good as you would expect though. Is that all they have made so far Sidious and Rex ? I agree a Malgus in this scale would be pretty awesome but like you said in a different thread Malgus has had the spotlight quite a bit I think we should give other EU characters some of it (I Love Malgus but still I need other sith in my collection) like I said before a Bane in orbalisk armor would look fantastic in this scale, he would look good in the same pose as the Vader bust but his hand closer to his face (not as far out as Vader)

Reaction score
Thats true the emperor one isn't as good as you would expect though. Is that all they have made so far Sidious and Rex ? I agree a Malgus in this scale would be pretty awesome but like you said in a different thread Malgus has had the spotlight quite a bit I think we should give other EU characters some of it (I Love Malgus but still I need other sith in my collection) like I said before a Bane in orbalisk armor would look fantastic in this scale, he would look good in the same pose as the Vader bust but his hand closer to his face (not as far out as Vader)
The only other bust in this scale that has been made is Commander Cody (as far as I'm aware), in the order 66 pose..., I didn't buy it as I stupidly thought it was a 1:1 scale bust so would have no room for it. At least I'll have Rex though..., ordered him last night. :) I definitely want the Stormtrooper bust when it's made (to go with my PF statue), other than that..., I'd like the Darth Vader bust but if they show us anymore plans for new EU characters in this scale then they'd get my attention first as I've got plenty of Vader's & very little of other Sith lords. :)

Reaction score
The only other bust in this scale that has been made is Commander Cody (as far as I'm aware), in the order 66 pose..., I didn't buy it as I stupidly thought it was a 1:1 scale bust so would have no room for it. At least I'll have Rex though..., ordered him last night. :) I definitely want the Stormtrooper bust when it's made (to go with my PF statue), other than that..., I'd like the Darth Vader bust but if they show us anymore plans for new EU characters in this scale then they'd get my attention first as I've got plenty of Vader's & very little of other Sith lords. :)
I just sent Sideshow an email asking whether we will see anything Darth Bane related, I doubt they will tell me much though. I think if I decided to get the Vader it will most likely be my last or second last Vader statues since I have the attakus vader (1:10 scale) and will soon be getting the koto cloud city Vader and I think the 1:2 scale bust will go very nicely with them.

Reaction score
I just sent Sideshow an email asking whether we will see anything Darth Bane related, I doubt they will tell me much though. I think if I decided to get the Vader it will most likely be my last or second last Vader statues since I have the attakus vader (1:10 scale) and will soon be getting the koto cloud city Vader and I think the 1:2 scale bust will go very nicely with them.
I think they would too..., 2 smaller scale figures either side of the 1:2 scale bust would probably look quite good & I have the cloud city Vader already but I've also got the ArtFX+ ROTJ Vader on pre-order, your giving me ideas now!!! lol ;)

Reaction score
I think they would too..., 2 smaller scale figures either side of the 1:2 scale bust would probably look quite good & I have the cloud city Vader already but I've also got the ArtFX+ ROTJ Vader on pre-order, your giving me ideas now!!! lol ;)
Haha if you set it up like that I think it would look awesome, a Nihlius in this scale would also be very awesome and it would be pretty easy to make.

Reaction score
Haha if you set it up like that I think it would look awesome, a Nihlius in this scale would also be very awesome and it would be pretty easy to make.
Well I'm sure they'll get around to doing some of the expanded universe Sith Lords, they are certainly popular enough. :)

Reaction score
Well I'm sure they'll get around to doing some of the expanded universe Sith Lords, they are certainly popular enough. :)
That's true if only they had a rebelscum account they could see for themselves that there is a pretty big demand for it.

Reaction score
That's true if only they had a rebelscum account they could see for themselves that there is a pretty big demand for it.
Well we have someone from Kotobukiya on the forum now plus Greg from Gentle Giant so maybe Sideshow will follow suit at some point as it's great to get to talk to someone who works for the company (or companies) you like to buy from. :)

Reaction score
Well we have someone from Kotobukiya on the forum now plus Greg from Gentle Giant so maybe Sideshow will follow suit at some point as it's great to get to talk to someone who works for the company (or companies) you like to buy from. :)
I completely agree, I gave sideshow a hint about making an account it's just good to talk to someone from the company even if they say "no comment" we all know that means the statue/mini bust is either on the drawing bored or going into the final stages of development before they release it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I completely agree, I gave sideshow a hint about making an account it's just good to talk to someone from the company even if they say "no comment" we all know that means the statue/mini bust is either on the drawing bored or going into the final stages of development before they release it.
Sideshow haven't been answering the ask Sideshow part of their website for a while, maybe because of the comic cons..., with regards to Gentle Giant, I had expected to see a mini-bust of Darth Malgus at either SDCC or CVI (kind of got the impression from Greg that it was in the works), now I'm hoping there might be some news over the Holloween period instead as that'll be the perfect item to go with the mini statue. :)

Reaction score
Sideshow haven't been answering the ask Sideshow part of their website for a while, maybe because of the comic cons..., with regards to Gentle Giant, I had expected to see a mini-bust of Darth Malgus at either SDCC or CVI (kind of got the impression from Greg that it was in the works), now I'm hoping there might be some news over the Holloween period instead as that'll be the perfect item to go with the mini statue. :)
Yeah sideshow are a bit slack in that respect, a Malgus mini bust would be awesome but I might miss it depends on how good it looks and if they choose a good pose for him, if they do I will defiantly get him :D

Reaction score
Yeah sideshow are a bit slack in that respect, a Malgus mini bust would be awesome but I might miss it depends on how good it looks and if they choose a good pose for him, if they do I will defiantly get him :D
I'm limiting what I buy now, well trying to. lol ;) I've got quite a few orders & pre-orders to pay off so I'll probably be having to pay them before buying anything new (like anymore mini-busts)..., if the PF Shaak Ti statue turns up I have to buy that though, that'll probably be it for the time being I recon due to a lack of space & a baby on the way of course. :)

Reaction score
I'm limiting what I buy now, well trying to. lol ;) I've got quite a few orders & pre-orders to pay off so I'll probably be having to pay them before buying anything new (like anymore mini-busts)..., if the PF Shaak Ti statue turns up I have to buy that though, that'll probably be it for the time being I recon due to a lack of space & a baby on the way of course. :)
Yeah space is the biggest concern for me so I am trying to buy some mini busts since they don't take up heaps of room. Next on the mini bust list for me is Revan and Nihilus and maybe the Malak mini bust if I can find him cheap.

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing a Legendary Scale Stormtrooper bust, but I really hope to look better than the 1:6 figure and 1:4 Premium Format statue. On a larger scale a badly sculpted helmet will be like a sore eye

Reaction score
Yeah space is the biggest concern for me so I am trying to buy some mini busts since they don't take up heaps of room. Next on the mini bust list for me is Revan and Nihilus and maybe the Malak mini bust if I can find him cheap.
I doubt you'll find Malak going cheap, he's fetching £150.00+ here in the UK & is just as expensive in America too unfortunately..., knew I should've bought him when he was selling for £70.00 but I was spending my money on Stormtroopers at the time. :) I already have the Revan mini-bust & I've ordered Nihilus (he will be delivered next month)..., I'd like to have at least 1 of each Sith Lord in my collection, not sure about the Gentle Giant Malak statue though, it doesn't look all that well detailed & is far to animated looking for my liking!!! :(

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing a Legendary Scale Stormtrooper bust, but I really hope to look better than the 1:6 figure and 1:4 Premium Format statue. On a larger scale a badly sculpted helmet will be like a sore eye
As long as they don't go making the helmet oval looking like they did the PF statue I think I'll be happy with it..., mind you the eyes need to be right too, the Attakus 1:10 scale stormtrooper has overly rounded eyes plus some other irritations & I actually hate the statue SO I can totally understand your wanting it to look right.