SSC Darth Vader LSF

Reaction score
If Maul is priced at 2k I'm guessing this will be more since Vader is larger and of course way more popular. So yeah I'm scared to see the price.

Reaction score
I'm only interested in the premium format statue, anything bigger would be a no go as far as displaying it goes..., bet it'll be a nice statue though. :)

Reaction score
I'm willing to put money on this being in the region of 3k, especially if they do a reveal head.

Reaction score
There are 3 SW related LSF that I could be buying if those pieces are made right, Vader is one and the other two are Boba Fett and Stormtrooper.

Reaction score
There are 3 SW related LSF that I could be buying if those pieces are made right, Vader is one and the other two are Boba Fett and Stormtrooper.
If they do a better Stormtrooper than the premium format statue then I have to admit I'd be tempted (even though I have no idea where I'd put it). :)

Reaction score
I'm with Deedzy on this one.....

No way SS is letting this out of the gate for less than 3k mabey even higher like 3.5k

Then for me in Australia you can throw atleast another $500 ontop of that :(

1:1 Vader is 8k

Life-Size Yoda is 2.5k

I would be shocked (pleasantly) if this comes in even close to the rest of the LSF line price wise.

I'm pretty happy with my Vader collection and this would be an amazing addition if it's done well but it's all gonna come down to $$$

If it's out of my price range I will be more than happy with the new PF.

Such big price tags although doable for me means I have to miss out on other thing like the Snowtrooper PF for example as I was saving for the Vader 1:1 bust. It all just comes down to value for money.... Do I want one huge kick *** piece or 4 no as huge but equally cool PF's or even other lifesize busts???

Just looking forward to seeing the reveal and price point next week

Reaction score
I'm with Deedzy on this one.....

No way SS is letting this out of the gate for less than 3k mabey even higher like 3.5k

Then for me in Australia you can throw atleast another $500 ontop of that :(

1:1 Vader is 8k

Life-Size Yoda is 2.5k

I would be shocked (pleasantly) if this comes in even close to the rest of the LSF line price wise.

I'm pretty happy with my Vader collection and this would be an amazing addition if it's done well but it's all gonna come down to $$$

If it's out of my price range I will be more than happy with the new PF.

Such big price tags although doable for me means I have to miss out on other thing like the Snowtrooper PF for example as I was saving for the Vader 1:1 bust. It all just comes down to value for money.... Do I want one huge kick *** piece or 4 no as huge but equally cool PF's or even other lifesize busts???

Just looking forward to seeing the reveal and price point next week
You want 4 premium format statues..., you know you do, now go get them!!! lol ;)

Reaction score
Kev I don't know if you're leading me to the light or dark side with that encouragement lol

Reaction score
Kev I don't know if you're leading me to the light or dark side with that encouragement lol
Well I guess it depends what premium formats you want??? If it's a Snowtrooper, Darth Vader, a Stormtrooper or Boba Fett then I'd say it's definitely the dark side. lol ;)

Reaction score
No more Vaders for me (with special exceptions). This will cost A LOT! For this price I'd rather get 1:1 items like an armor, helmet or prop, or all of these together.

Reaction score
No more Vaders for me (with special exceptions). This will cost A LOT! For this price I'd rather get 1:1 items like an armor, helmet or prop, or all of these together.
That's a very very good point Serg... In your expert opinion if the LSF comes in at 2.5k would it be possible to put together a fairly accurate full Stormie armor with mannequin? Something similar to yours?

Reaction score
I'm certainly interested to see how much this is and how it looks. For me SS have been hit and miss with Vader. I really like the latest 12" version, Mythos and 1:1 bust. Even though I have them, the 1st PF and 12" figures leave a bit to be desired IMO. The life size statue looks off to me too. I have the Legendary Darth Maul so I will be tempted by this. There may however be 1:1 scale items I would rather spend the money on though.

Reaction score
That's a very very good point Serg... In your expert opinion if the LSF comes in at 2.5k would it be possible to put together a fairly accurate full Stormie armor with mannequin? Something similar to yours?
Around $2000 was the price eFX considered for their 1:1 Sotrmtrooper armor. It was just a guess from Bryan but still...

Reaction score
I like the scale of these statues, I seen 4 of them on display including the Maul at another collectors display room and they looked incredible displayed together and didn't take up tons of space. With that being said this line is way over priced and the Vader most likely will demand a much higher price than Maul, Obi-Wan etc. If this stays at 2K and SS nails the pose than I will be all in but anything over 2k and I'm out. I own the Vader 1:1 bust, Efx Helmet, PF statue and the mythos so I'm not begging for another Vader collectible but a LSF would be welcome at the right price otherwise I will move on and check out the new PF instead.

Reaction score
I like the scale of these statues, I seen 4 of them on display including the Maul at another collectors display room and they looked incredible displayed together and didn't take up tons of space. With that being said this line is way over priced and the Vader most likely will demand a much higher price than Maul, Obi-Wan etc. If this stays at 2K and SS nails the pose than I will be all in but anything over 2k and I'm out. I own the Vader 1:1 bust, Efx Helmet, PF statue and the mythos so I'm not begging for another Vader collectible but a LSF would be welcome at the right price otherwise I will move on and check out the new PF instead.
Great minds think alike my friend....

You pretty much summed up how I feel about it on both the want/need side of it and the cost. I'm quite happy with how I have Vader represented in my collection and won't just be throwing money at this if it's priced to high.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Around $2000 was the price eFX considered for their 1:1 Sotrmtrooper armor. It was just a guess from Bryan but still...

Serg, I remember Bryan throwing that number out there but after the pricing of the Scout lid I don't know how accurate this guess is anymore.

That combined with the pricing of the SS lifesize offerings either SS is just completely gouging us on the price or Bryan has really underestimated the costs on the Stormie.*

One thing is clear tho.... I need a pay rise lol

Reaction score
If the 1:1 Legend Stormtrooper armor will only be sold from efX and will be for a huge price, no problem for me. I'll go the RS Prop Masters route, which was my first choice anyway - those guys rock. But will wait for the eFX offering and pricing anyway, I'm very curious about that.

Reaction score
So word on the street (well sideshow freaks forum anyway) is Vader LSF is no longer going to be appearing at SDCC due to a component not being completed..... Disappointing

Reaction score
So word on the street (well sideshow freaks forum anyway) is Vader LSF is no longer going to be appearing at SDCC due to a component not being completed..... Disappointing
You'd think they'd get their act together for a main event..., maybe they just think Vader will sell himself though?!? Would've been nice to see if, always prefer actual pictures to promotional shots.

Reaction score
The cloth on these would be a cat hair and dust magnet in my house! I would need a case and we all can imagine how much that would cost to cover this big Vader. I would love it but my marriage wouldn't.