SSC Darth Sidious 1:2 scaled bust

Reaction score
Since there isn't a thread in this section for this piece I thought I would make one. What do you guys think of this piece and is anyone thinking of picking one up on the Black Friday sale ? It is 50% off so it's quite the bargain. Upload some photos of your statue also and tell us all whether it is worth the cash.

Reaction score
I think the bust looks pretty good, if I had the room I'd buy it but I'm running out of space fast now so have to stop buying things that weren't on my original want list..., trying to keep to the list now anyway. :)

Reaction score
I think it's a great piece. Originally wasn't gonna pick it up, but a garrison buddy of mine had a prize draw to celebrate his online collectible store and I was lucky enough to win this.
Still haven't found a place for it,...

Reaction score
I think it's a great piece. Originally wasn't gonna pick it up, but a garrison buddy of mine had a prize draw to celebrate his online collectible store and I was lucky enough to win this.
Still haven't found a place for it,...
looks awesome defiantly something I am going to have in my collection.

Reaction score
I think it looks great as well. I just wish they made these bust without that swirl body. But the face looks awesome and this piece is well worth $200.

Reaction score
I bit. For the discounted price of $200+free shipping + only 500 made + my fav character.... the timing was right to pull the trigger on this one. Unfortunately no room to display it yet though.

Reaction score
I bit. For the discounted price of $200+free shipping + only 500 made + my fav character.... the timing was right to pull the trigger on this one. Unfortunately no room to display it yet though.
Yeah I will be getting this soon upload some pics when it arrives.