SSC: Anakin Skywlker 1/6 TCW animated style

Reaction score
As long as the bodies are upgraded to today's standards, we are in for a good run. hopefully they keep it nice and tidy with varied characters and this doesn't become a clone fest past the ten first figures.

Reaction score
It was said in the stream that they’re on new bodies. Possibly with leaner proportions like in the show.

This line has potential. They translated them well into 1/6 form. If they make Ahsoka as well, that would be huge.

Hopefully the production pieces aren’t huge letdowns as there could be a place for these. I could see myself getting them to go with the Sideshow clones I’ve kept.

4F0BCAEA-328F-4593-BEF2-F0E76598460D.jpeg
EEFC7931-829A-4AEA-AA17-324C6352C6AE.jpeg

Reaction score
I kinda like them. They look cool. I'm sure we will see Dooku and maybe Ventress?

Reaction score
Dooku, Ventress, Aayla, Plo Koon, and Windu would be good to have in this form. Ahsoka is a must. Hondo would be cool. Lots of possibilities and a good niche for Sideshow to tap into.

They could make aliens like Hondo sort of blur the line between animated and realistic to appeal to both sides, or offer alternate realistic head sculpt as exclusives.

Reaction score
A bit concerned my recent reports of quality issues on a few figures. As much as i wan't to PO those, i feel like waiting for the first in hand reviews. Also curious to see the price point on these.

Reaction score
A bit concerned my recent reports of quality issues on a few figures. As much as i wan't to PO those, i feel like waiting for the first in hand reviews. Also curious to see the price point on these.
Agreed, Sideshow figures are not that great of quality, at least compared to what were used to with Hot Toys.

I can barely pose ARC Trooper Fives and Echo anymore, armor just slips up and down.

I might pick and choose from this line but might wait for in-hand pictures first.

Reaction score
A couple things confirmed in today's stream at Sideshow. Double jointed elbows and knees. More accessories coming with figures (still in development apparently).

Reaction score
Love it! I think a big part of the potential of this line lies in their making the rest of the major Jedi characters from CW. Aayla Secura, Shaak-Ti, Kit Fisto, Plo Koon, Luminara Unduli etc....they'd all look absolutely phenomenal at this scale. I really hope that's where they go with this line!

Reaction score
Surely, if they are priced at $250+ a piece (and they'll likely will be) and Sideshow release more than 3 or 4 each year, it's going to be a nightmare to balance the collection budget.

Reaction score
Surely, if they are priced at $250+ a piece (and they'll likely will be) and Sideshow release more than 3 or 4 each year, it's going to be a nightmare to balance the collection budget.
You're telling me! I had just...JUST sworn off of this scale and sold everything off, lol. But man, I'm going to be right back on with these, lol.

Reaction score
Strange question but why is this thread invisible to me? I can only see it from the main forum page when it shows the most recent post in a sub-forum, but if I go to the SSC 1:6 forum I can't see it and searching for it doesn't work either.

Is this a ghost thread? Can I see the posts of dead people? I hope this is some strange force power or 6th sense as opposed to some foreshadowing of what is to happen to me.