SSC Ahsoka Tano Premium Format Figure

Reaction score
On Sideshow Freaks member Racetrack wrote that Susan said Ahsoka Tano was in the works. He wrote statue but SSC has just Pfs for Star Wars. Susan is the one who host SSC Facebook video's.

Reaction score
Would be a cool Mythos figure.
They DID say that the Mythos line was just on the back burner for now & not dead years ago. This became clear once they revealed the sixth scale Obi-Wan. I love the Mythos line & JUST missed out on Fett by a day....literally. I own 2 of them & they're great! The size is pretty much perfect for my liking. If they were to bring back the statue line, then I'd be all over it. Then I'd have to pay the hefty aftermarket price for the other 3 that I'm currently missing.

Reaction score
Thing is that during years that this line has been hiatus statues have gone up so much. I remember when Darth Maul first came up he was $250.00 and collectors complained about that, today these would be
$500.00 on up. Stinks so many they could have made in the last 5 years. Look at new Batman 1/5 line that started at $520.00. When I started collecting 1/5 comiquettes cost $150.00, at these levels how many can SSC make of these.

Last edited:
Reaction score
SSC did a reply about this no statues planned. The poster on Sideshow Freaks wrote that he knows what Susan said.

Mods can delete if they like.

Last edited:
Reaction score
more info that this could be in the works , one dude on CF stated that his friend who works at SSC had stated that a AT was in the works, that also goes with a dude that works at SSC had also stated on SF that a AT was in the works. Those and new CW and her on Mando, SSCC has to have one in the works

Last edited:
Reaction score
Instant buy, I passed on the MYC one, just wasn't my cup of tea. I think their stuff is pretty cool, but their poses aren't dynamic enough for my liking. So an Ahsoka PF or Mythos statue would be an Instant buy!

Reaction score
I agree on the MYC Ahsoka. Can't wait for more pics of the Cad Bane ! Cool character ! And yes, PF and Mythos Ahsoka versions will be instant orders !

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
That is beautiful! Is that a custom piece from Mauro Misiewicz?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
I believe that is a Xionart Piece. You can find them on Facebook. They have what looks like a lot in the works and some of the pieces do look amazing. That Ahsoka does look nice just not a fan of the half shirt look. They do take some liberties with their pieces but it still looks truly amazing. Ill wait and hold out hope for a Sideshow PF or Mythos

Reaction score
Given the stupidly low edition number GG had for the bust it's now listed at nearly a grand on ebay, so hopefully Sideshow make an Ahsoka in either format, I just want her with the dual Lightsabers and maybe with her hooded cloak.

Reaction score
With the market being flooded with Mandalorian product you can almost guarantee that as long as Ahsoka is in Season 2 like the we all think, they will make a whole bunch of her!

Reaction score
The bird makes me think Rebels but it will def be Mandalorian, cash in on it while it’s hot.
I’ll be passing it up since Xionart has a season 7 animated 1/4 scale coming up for PO in January.

Reaction score
Looking like Rebels, along with them having a hashtag of Rebels.

Don't think it'll be TCW Season 7 or Mando, as they probably didn't have access to the full version of those characters when they made this.

Reaction score
Well a realistic Rebels then, they haven't ventured into any animated sculpts. We'll see what they have, I'm actually quite interested. Either way I'm picking this up from Xionart when it comes up for PO in January.

122064303_3771300822963318_5250462954139204635_o.jpg

Reaction score
Well..they nailed it.

She looks fantastic and I now have something to use all my reward points on.

Give me a confirmation that those gorgeous white sabers light up and I'll be completely satisfied.

Very happy they didn't screw this up like Mando, Gideon and Cara.

Reaction score
This might have to be the first Sideshow statue I've ever purchased. Really love that they went with the Rebels look over Mando or TCW.