SSC 1:4 Darth Talon Premium Format

Reaction score
Damn, man!
I know people will poo-poo this, but it's Star Wars....It's a chick....and she's a bad [censored] Sith! ....Really, what is not to like? It's not like Sideshow is going to lose the license anytime soon. They crank these out!
Personally, I am psyched for this!

Check her out!

Reaction score
Re: DARTH TALON PF!!

I still would've preferred oola, but this does look interesting. I am not sure I like how she is holding her saber...a more dynamic pose would have been better imho.

Reaction score

She is really cool, but since I'm only collecting OT Imperials this is an easy pass.

Reaction score

ambasah said:
I still would've preferred oola, but this does look interesting. I am not sure I like how she is holding her saber...a more dynamic pose would have been better imho.
Yeah, I am not exactly sure why she is holding it out so far...But, I still dig it.
I actually have not even read the comics that she is in, but I just love the look of this character.
Someone suggested that she might look good standing back to back with the Ventress PF! Not a bad idea.

Reaction score

I'll be buying the Darth Talon PF for sure. Should look great next to the other Sith.

Reaction score

Very cool! I was expecting this to be the first "mystery" priority preorder, but no doubt we'll get more info during Spooktacular. I wonder what the exclusive will be?

Reaction score

I like the idea of a Talon PF, but I'm not sure about the pose. Is she supposed to be disrobing?

Reaction score

SirTristram said:
Really, what is not to like?
That this character is a cheap and desperate attempt to copy Darth Maul and his popularity.
That it is EU.

Reaction score

I am really 50/50 on this - for one, it does look really cool, but for another, I do not know if I want to purchase a PF of a character that I don't know very well, nor will probably take the time to read up on any time soon. If she makes it into a video game I would play or into a future movie or animated series, then I would certainly pick her up, but for now... not convinced. Of course this is only my own internal process, and I am sure many will be happy to add Talon right away - and I am happy for those collectors for sure.

Reaction score

boba_flint said:
SirTristram said:
That this character is a cheap and desperate attempt to copy Darth Maul and his popularity.
That it is EU.
Cheap and Desperate?
OK....

I never thought of anything having to do with Star Wars was 'desperate'.

Reaction score

boba_flint said:
SirTristram said:
That it is EU.
Besides....It seems that fans wanted more Maul...and since he's dead....

...and Talon is alive and kicking a great many years after Maul's demise.
So, Maul is the only one like that? The only red, tattooed Sith?
That would make him more unique than Yoda (after Yaddle made her appearance).....Yeah. I don't think so.

Reaction score

I am quite surprised about the mixed reaction on this one. I heard for the longest time how SW needs more female characters and I think they've (authors, lucasfilm, etc) finally listened.

Yes, I would have liked this PF to be Oola, but it's not. I'm sure Oola will get her day, but for now, this is one cool character and cool statue.

just my 2 cents.

Reaction score

Even though the pics arent great...that PF is looking great so far..The hard part for me is that Im really trying to get out of Pre-OT & EU and stick to OT...But it does look real good. I wouldnt want to cancel this pre-order and then its better than I thought...

I guess I will order, but it will depend on shipping time, price, exclusive piece & most important edition size...

Reaction score

It looks great, but I don't typically collect EU stuff, so I'll likely pass.

Reaction score

For some reason, i'm not getting the photos. Regardless, i will be getting this one. Darth Talon looks great IMO.

Reaction score

Rodders said:
For some reason, i'm not getting the photos. Regardless, i will be getting this one. Darth Talon looks great IMO.
it appears sideshow has requested the pics be removed from various sites...kind of silly if you ask me.

Reaction score

I expect we'll see them in the next few days anyway, so no matter really.

Reaction score

Yeah, me too. I checked out their website, but still couldn't see anything.

Looking forward to this. As i said, i'm well up for one.

Reaction score

ambasah said:
Rodders said:
it appears sideshow has requested the pics be removed from various sites...kind of silly if you ask me.
My thoughts exactly...

Reaction score

I hate when companies act like that...Its their fault that the pics got released...they should let the be...

Reaction score

I wish I had seen the thread in time to see the pics. I need to see the pictures first for sure, but this is going to be very tempting.....

Reaction score

It looked like she had a fairly elaborate base. I could be wrong though...

Reaction score

jumpman23 said:
Can someone PM me the pics...Thanks!
Scoutrooper1138 said:
I wish I had seen the thread in time to see the pics. I need to see the pictures first for sure, but this is going to be very tempting.....
PM sent

Reaction score

Put me down for one. I'm a fan of the EU, always have been and always will be.

With no more movies coming out it's the only way to get new Star Wars stories.

And I'm assuming the OT purists consider both The Clone Wars cartoon and the upcoming live action series as EU too.

Reaction score

JimCorrigan said:
Put me down for one. I'm a fan of the EU, always have been and always will be.

With no more movies coming out it's the only way to get new Star Wars stories.

And I'm assuming the OT purists consider both The Clone Wars cartoon and the upcoming live action series as EU too.
I like EU, especially ANH-ESB-ROTJ-post ROTJ eras, at least some of the EU is better than what Georgie imagined for us in Prequels. But I'm not getting Talon since my focus are OT Imperials - though after seeing a PF Stormtrooper in the future I wouldn't mind seeing some EU troopers as well...

Reaction score

I'm a bit on the fence about this one. Whatever the exclusive is could really persuade me to jump on it.

Reaction score

Sergiu said:
jumpman23 said:
Scoutrooper1138 said:
PM sent
Thanks Sergui! Definitely a buy for me but so much OT characters untouch yet...Chewie, Chewie, Chewie!

Reaction score

jumpman23 said:
Sergiu said:
jumpman23 said:
Scoutrooper1138 said:
PM sent
Thanks Sergui! Definitely a buy for me but so much OT characters untouch yet...Chewie, Chewie, Chewie!

Reaction score

I missed the pics too, can anyone PM some pics? Thanks this would be awesome if I could see it. Lol