SSC 1:2 Obi-Wan (Ben) Kenobi Figure

Reaction score
From all I have read there has only been one person that has stated they will be getting this but this person says they are getting most thing but then doesn't lol.....

Reaction score
From all I have read there has only been one person that has stated they will be getting this but this person says they are getting most thing but then doesn't lol.....
What about you, does this one interest you at all??? Even if I had the money & the space I'd still not choose to buy this as I'm not a fan of the pose, it just looks awkward to me.

Reaction score
A 6" or so head sculpt, two hands (plus an extra one), a good 'off' lightsaber, a rather poor 'fat hilt' 'on' lightsaber, and lots of fabric, and a huge base really doesn't add up to $2,000 for me. Their Dewback (a brilliant piece, thank you Sideshow) was fully sculpted, nearly 30" long, and cost $300. I think this would need to be in the $800 - $900 range max, and even then would need some clever lighting (i.e. minimal with strong shadows) to help it along.

Reaction score
What about you, does this one interest you at all??? Even if I had the money & the space I'd still not choose to buy this as I'm not a fan of the pose, it just looks awkward to me.
Nah mate this is not speaking to me at all...

The tilted head and defeated look on his face along with the way his holding the light saber.... It's just fail all around if you ask me.

So very many better ways to spend that type of coin....

SS has gone from the EPIC Kenobi Mythos to this extremely lack lustre rendition....

Reaction score
Nah mate this is not speaking to me at all...

The tilted head and defeated look on his face along with the way his holding the light saber.... It's just fail all around if you ask me.

So very many better ways to spend that type of coin....

SS has gone from the EPIC Kenobi Mythos to this extremely lack lustre rendition....
I don't think they'll ever top the Mythos Kenobi, it's one of my favourite collectibles & that's saying something really as I've never really warmed to human likenesses when it comes collectibles. The pose on this 1:2 scale statue reminds me more of religious statues you see in churches of the Virgin Mary or Jesus Christ, they have the tilted head look quite often & it seems whoever did the pose for Obi Wan, may have either had that type of look in mind or subconsciously maybe..., I'd be happier with the statue if his head was moveable, I think it'd make a difference to the over all feel of the statue if you could position his head to better suit the piece (that's just my thoughts though).

Reaction score
I don't think they'll ever top the Mythos Kenobi, it's one of my favourite collectibles & that's saying something really as I've never really warmed to human likenesses when it comes collectibles. The pose on this 1:2 scale statue reminds me more of religious statues you see in churches of the Virgin Mary or Jesus Christ, they have the tilted head look quite often & it seems whoever did the pose for Obi Wan, may have either had that type of look in mind or subconsciously maybe..., I'd be happier with the statue if his head was moveable, I think it'd make a difference to the over all feel of the statue if you could position his head to better suit the piece (that's just my thoughts though).

Reaction score
The pose should have been so much more aggressive with this one.