SSC 1:2 Obi-Wan (Ben) Kenobi Figure

Reaction score
Re: SSC Legendary Scale Obi-Wan (Ben) Figure

These are incredible. What scale are the Legendary Scale busts? (Wasn't Maul and Obi Wan supposed to be release in the LSB line too?)

Reaction score

The Legendary busts are 1:2 but reading the article above seems the size for these is not known for now. I'd guess it is 1:2 or even 1:3.

Reaction score

What a lame pose...sad sack Obi-Wan.

Face sculpt, however, is excellent.

Reaction score

Freakin sweet.... So they are the size of little people, munckins??? I wanna see a price, and shipping cost on these busts...... Sideshow just smashed the competition in the face with these.

Reaction score

This pic was just posted on Statue Forum.

Reaction score

The Iron Man in the pic is about 40" tall. So that would make Obi over 40" tall. That is huge! Going to need to add another wing to my mansion.

Reaction score

Wow, that really is massive, my goodness, ok, everyone go out and play lotto!

Reaction score

Theres a video over on sandtroopers.com where the guy filming asks the sideshow dude setting these up what the price point would be. The rep doesn't say for certain, but he says around 18 to 2 gran. 1800-2000. Yikes. Its towards the end of the clip....at about 6 minutes, 40 seconds.
http://sandtroopers.com/

Reaction score

I can't believe the level of detail in the face, this is truly going to be an incredible piece. Wonder when this will be available, and at what price?
Great pictures Shadow!

Reaction score

Great pictures again Shadow!

What did this look like 'in the flesh'? I'd be interested to know, and what was the general feeling towards these super-sized figures?

Reaction score

He looked very life-like in person. They guy who painted the prototype said the head on display was his work and the hands were from a factory painter. He said they did a great job and he could hardly tell them apart.

Reaction score

Thanks!

Reaction score
3 years later, really had figured they just changed their minds. With Vader coming I guess the time was right.

Reaction score
I suppose the long delay on this one gives hope for other things we have seen but have yet to come to fruition..., this statue doesn't interest me though.

Reaction score
Face stills looks good even if they changed the texture of the skin. I'm not a fan of the pose and I wonder if they fixed the saber issues. Looks great overall though but I will be passing.

Reaction score
The close up of the face looks like a giant PF paint app. I wish I never saw the "translucent" skin version from SDCC. That was amazing looking! Oh we'll, it's a pass for me now...

Reaction score
You know I'm not into complaining about statues or real nitpicky on things but I had to do this in hopes it's spurs some discussion. I'm pretty disappointed. Not sure if ill ever grab this one. as you know I love SW and would really of liked SS to knock this out the park but WTF. From the way the face looks to the way different lightsaber hilt and the creepy dead looking hands. Yikes

Last edited:
Reaction score
From all reports I haven't seen anyone falling over themselves to shell out 2k for this....

Reaction score
What in the world were they thinking with that head cocked sideways pose? It makes no sense to me. Same statue with his head straight and good posture and, while I doubt I would pull the trigger with all the stuff coming up, I would have considered it.

Reaction score
Exactly. While the detail/sculpt is very nice, the pose kills this statue. Not only the head tilt but the way the saber looks too heavy for him to hold. He really comes off as looking pathetic.

Reaction score
It really looks very good, but it is totally overpriced. I own Maul LSF and although I love him, he doesn´t worth $2000. This line should not cost more than $1000 in any case.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It really looks very good, but it is totally overpriced. I own Maul LSF and although I love him, he doesn´t worth $2000. This line should not cost more than $1000 in any case.
Couldn't agree more. These are nice statues but way overpriced. Vader is going to cost even more. Like DarthCitrix said I'm perfectly happy with my Obi-Wan PF which only cost me $250