SSC 1:2 Darth Sidious Bust

Reaction score
Re: Darth Sidious LSB

Despite being a Emperor/Palpy-centric collector, I'm gonna pass on this piece and probably the whole line in general. Aesthetically, this series does nothing for me.

As weird as it sounds, I maybe would've been interested in an "Episode I Senator Palpatine" LSB if it was done in a more classic Greek statue kinda way. But that'll never happen...

Reaction score

Between this and the Emperor PF it's going to be an awesome year.

Reaction score

blue_rogue said:
Between this and the Emperor PF it's going to be an awesome year.
Or it would have been if the Emperor PF had turned out better.

Anywho, the Sidious LSB has been delayed from September to October.

Reaction score
Just got #66 of 500 delivered. I'm really impressed with this one and after all my gripes about the colour earlier in the post IMO Sideshow have got it spot on. Sorry for the lack of pictures but I don't have a digital camera.

Anyone else order this?

Reaction score
Just got #66 of 500 delivered. I'm really impressed with this one and after all my gripes about the colour earlier in the post IMO Sideshow have got it spot on. Sorry for the lack of pictures but I don't have a digital camera.

Anyone else order this?
66...SWEET!!!!!!!!:eagerness:

I'm dying to see pics of this!!!

Reaction score
pics

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

Here ya go, lordquigon (and anyone else interested). Got this bad boy about a week ago and I couldn't be more pleased. My pictures don't do it justice. This looks every bit as good as the prototype. As an avid Gentle Giant collector, I'm not really used to that. This is my first sideshow purchase and it won't be the last.

Reaction score
To be honest from these pics I think this looks better than the SS 1:1 Palpatine bust. Excellent job SS!!

Reaction score
[/URL][/IMG]

Here ya go, lordquigon (and anyone else interested). Got this bad boy about a week ago and I couldn't be more pleased. My pictures don't do it justice. This looks every bit as good as the prototype. As an avid Gentle Giant collector, I'm not really used to that. This is my first sideshow purchase and it won't be the last.

You've taken your first into a much LAGER world! Welcome. :cheerful: That looks inF'incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eagerness: Thank you, thank you, thank you for the pics.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Not a fan of PT Emperor and his goofy makeup, but nevertheless that LSB looks amazing!

Reaction score
I was just offered this one at a reasonable price I thought (£170.00 shipped) & was wondering what people who actually own this think of it??? Is it worth the cash? Do you like it? Etc...

Thanks.

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of the Emperor w/a sizeable collection focused on this character so it was a no-brainer for me. I cant speak towards the price since I acquired it for about half of what it regularly sells for now, but quality-wise I think it's an outstanding piece. The attention to detail is quite impressive. It's a shame this line didnt take-off but I'm glad SS at least made this one.