SSC 1:2 Darth Maul Figure

Reaction score
Thanks for the pics Outer_rim. Sidious indeed looks fantastic. I went ahead and ordered one I figured you can't beat $200 shipped.

Reaction score
awesome Maul piece, would love to have that in my collection, also i love the Sidious bust been planning on getting it myself soon hopefully but dont have the room at the moment.

Reaction score
Can we say Rubies lightsaber anyone? Was that the source SS used for his saber?

Reaction score
I have been on the fence for this item, it is hard to justify $2K on it. It does look rather sweet and there have been a lot more pics of it over on the freaks board.

Reaction score
Yes and a lot of awesome pictures I must say. This piece looks awesome and I'm very close to getting one. I was going to put one on flex but I just want to get one now. I'm just holding out thinking Sideshow might discount them some day plus I'm been annoyed with Sideshow lately with all the issues. This piece is real sweet most people that own it love it. I would get Vader and Fett if they ever make them as well.

Reaction score
Received a little bit of a discount from Sideshow for my recent issues I been having with some items lately. I went ahead and used it on the Darth Maul Legendary Figure. I ordered it on Friday so I'm thinking it will ship out on Monday.

Reaction score
I received the Legendary Maul a few days and I finally got around to open it and take some pictures. My honest opinion is it's really an awesome piece in person and I'm really happy with it. I must say I wasn't sure about this scale when I first saw some in hand pics. I decided not to get one. I was tempted once I saw some recent pics and youtube videos put me over the edge and I finally ordered one. I must the saber and Hilt that look really oversize in pictures is NOT an issue at all. I don't know to much about digital photography but the hilt looks a lot bigger in pictures. Not an issue at all in hand. The cloak and rest of the clothes are amazing. Made real nice and very heavy. When I look at it I'm just waiting for Maul to come to life. The light up saber is unreal and really puts this piece over the top. I'm just worried that after some time the saber will stop working and that would stink because it's really a sight to see. As for the price, I received a discount from SS because some recent issues I been having having with my orders made the price a little tolerable. I still think this should be in the 1000-1500 range. Even seeing how awesome it looks in person I still think 2K is a bit to much for a 1/2 scale figure. I'm still very happy I pulled the trigger as Maul is my favorite from the PT and IMO this is the ultimate Maul piece to own. The only issue now is that I want Fett and Vader in this scale if they decide to make them. I can't imagine how much Vader will go for if Maul is 2K but I want more Legendary figures as I'm thinking about getting Obi-Wan as well :eek: anyway here are a few pictures.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is a great looking Maul, but I am still perplexed by the size of the lightsaber. It seems to big for him, anyhow, nice figure and superb craftsmanship.

Reaction score
Absolutely amazing addition to your collection mate... it looks fantastic!!!

If I didn't have my USA trip coming up these pics may have just pushed my over the line with this piece....

Would absolutely love to own this

Congratulations mate, stunning!!!

Reaction score
Thanks bud I appreciate the comments. I'm very happy with this piece. I had a party over the weekend for my sons birthday and visitors that came into the collection room went right for the Maul and were very impressed. The only issue is if they make a Vader or Fett I'm going to want both but I'm not sure if I can spend another $2k on one single collectible.
As for your trip when are you planning to visit the US and what coast are you visiting? East coast or West?

Reaction score
Yeah they will carry a hefty price tag but if they are anything like your Maul they will be something special and most likely very hard to resist.....

Heading over in October for just under a month going to LA, NY and Vegas :)

Have been in contact with Rancho OB1 to see what there tour schedule is while im in LA now just waiting to hear back

Man I really wanna check that place out!

Reaction score
Sounds awesome!! I haven't been on the West coast in awhile but I grew up and lived in NY for almost 30 years so if you need any tips about NY let me know. I currently live in the PA area but I will always be a New Yorker :)

Reaction score
Will be in NY for a week so any tips on anything SW or any good collectibles shops would be much appreciated mate :)

Reaction score
Lools fantastic.....

Would also love to see some more pics of your bust collection :)

Reaction score
Thanks for the extra photos mate

The busts look fantastic....

Most impressive indeed!!!!