SSC 1:2 Darth Maul Bust

Reaction score
I don't really like the look of this one, the face isn't quite right for me..., probably just as well it's not really speaking to me, got far to many wants to be adding more to it out of the blue. :)

Reaction score
It's a bit disappointing, looks like its just his head with a hood over it..., I like Maul but I'm not particularly fond of buying just a head.
But you're getting so much more than a head...you're getting a whole PEZ dispenser ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
LOL! You're right. That's what I get for just looking at the 1:2 in the title.

Move along, move along.

Reaction score
I've had this one on order for quite awhile and as long as it doesn't have anymore delays I should have it in about two months :grin: I've really been looking forward to this. I'm in the minority here apparently, but I think this one actually looks better than the old 1:1. I see a lot of people here don't seem to like the look of the mouth area on this one, but I didn't like the open mouth on the 1:1. It looked too much like he was smiling, but to each their own.

Reaction score
Got mine today but I'm not opening him until I get home from work. Guess a lot of folks passed on it, I have seen very few posts on any of the sites regarding it.

Reaction score
I think the concern most people had when they first saw this item was that his upper lip seemed puffy, almost like someone sticking an orange slice in their mouth (think Brando in The Godaftaher from that scene in his garden). It isn't a concern, but it is somewhat noticeable in person. That being said, it is a very good likeness. He is realtively large (you can see the Premium Format Emperor's hand next to him for scale) and VERY heavy. I love the paint job on it. One of the better Maul pieces out there.

Reaction score
Yes, the puffy lip thing put me off of getting this one totally, the in hand pics do make it look better though but I'm still not interested in adding it to my collection.

Reaction score
Very nice statue. Out of my price range, but really...what a collectible.

Reaction score
Received this for a Xmas present and love it,I'm surprised this hasn't sold out from sideshow.

Reaction score
It looks a lot better in person than the pics,I thought the samething when I first seen the in-hand pics but I do like it.It could be better but im very happy with it.

Reaction score
It looks a lot better in person than the pics,I thought the samething when I first seen the in-hand pics but I do like it.It could be better but im very happy with it.
Well that's all that matters really, as long as your happy with it that's the main thing. I remember the promotional pictures looking odd, the mouth area didn't look right to me, his lips were puffy & it almost looked like he was puckering up to give someone a kiss..., it put me off of it anyway.