SSC 1:2 Captain Rex Bust

Reaction score
He looks great. Size difference is a little disappointing, but my Cody sits on a slightly higher position than Rex will,so it should offset the differece a wee bit.

Getting excited now!

Reaction score
I do keep an eye out for the Cody bust but as yet I've not seen a reasonably price one..., I'll keep looking though. :) Can't afford everything they are looking to make either, definitely want the Stormtrooper though & may get Vader too, I'd like to get the 501st clone trooper in this size to go with the Rex bust but it depends when they eventually make it as to whether I have the funds a available to buy it, for now the Stormtrooper is number one on the LSB list. :)
The Stormtrooper LSB drawing that I saw from Sideshow awhile back looked incredible. I actually think they all looked pretty incredible. For now I think Vader and Boba are my two most wanted LSB's I just hope they get around to making them soon. :) I have a feeling they are waiting until they sell out of a lot of the 1:1 scale Star Wars characters before they start releasing a lot of their LSB concepts.

Reaction score
Glad you guys liked the pics!

Looks great DS, so do you recommend it or should I wait for the eventual Phase II Rex?

You're pictures are convincing me to get this and set it up by the Captain Rex PF.
Definitely! I think it may be a while before we see a Phase II. Personally, I rather have them do other commanders first before another Rex.

You guys better not let this one pass you up like Cody.

Reaction score
Glad you guys liked the pics!

Definitely! I think it may be a while before we see a Phase II. Personally, I rather have them do other commanders first before another Rex.

You guys better not let this one pass you up like Cody.
Yeah it seems like I'll have to get him, he just looks too good and placing him by the PF of Rex it too good of a possibility I can't give up.

Reaction score
Yeah it seems like I'll have to get him, he just looks too good and placing him by the PF of Rex it too good of a possibility I can't give up.
That's how I'll be displaying mine too. :) I'm hoping they'll make the Stormtrooper LSB next so I can display that with the premium format statue of that. :)

Reaction score
Great pics! I wish I had the space to pic something like this up.

Reaction score
Great pics Death looks awesome, you mind if I ask where you got that vertical display stand for your FFX sabers ? Been looking at getting one but can't find where.

Reaction score
Great pics Death looks awesome, you mind if I ask where you got that vertical display stand for your FFX sabers ? Been looking at getting one but can't find where.
I actually got them through the RS store. Philip used to sell them. I don't see them listed anymore though.

Reaction score
This guy is supposed to come in tomorrow, can't wait.

My first collectible purchase...well since the Rex Premium Format stature.

Reaction score
Just opened him up, the pictures DS put up doesn't give him justice. This is amazing and the pose is perfect for a character like Rex. Still wish they would of given Rex his dual pistols for his Phase II armor.

I just need to free up some space now though...

Reaction score
Collectibles Direct have just sent me an e-mail to say this is coming into stock & will be on its way to me within the next 5 days..., can't wait to get it. :)

Reaction score
You're on a roll Kev! :D
I like it when so many great things seem to come altogether, the Shaak Ti & Darth Malgus premium format statues will take a lot to be beaten wow factor wise but I figure if anything can do it, my favorite clone in 1:2 scale has about the best chance. lol :)

Reaction score
So the non-US retailers finally got their shipments in!(something my buddy,as a retailer, is not happy about!)

Great piece, looks great but why'd they have to make him so much taller than Cody?

It's not a case of a scale issue(like GG's miniature Airbourne clone!), mainly a combination of the stand being taller, his neck being upright longer, the different helmet.

Reaction score
I got my Rex bust today too & I absolutely love it, just makes me more annoyed with myself that I didn't get Cody when he was released, my own stupid fault for not reading it properly though & assuming it was 1:1 scale instead of the 1:2 scale..., thankfully I got Rex though as he's my favorite clone I'm happy about having him for my collection. :)

Reaction score
Oh, you have the SW manga litho. I always wanted one of those but can never find it. :(

Reaction score
Great display Sendintheclones. I'm not sure why they made Rex so much taller than Cody but they still look great together. Congrats!!