SSC 1:2 Captain Rex Bust

Reaction score
With the Batman PF being delayed till October/November. I think I'll be getting this.

I'll wait until after SDCC just in case they do reveal a Phase II version but this looks way too good to pass up.

Reaction score
Paid for mine now, it won't turn up for a while BUT at least when the retailer gets it in stock it'll be shipped straight to me. :)

Reaction score
I hope to see in hand pics of this one once it ships. I don't have it on order but I'm thinking about getting one.

Reaction score
I hope to see in hand pics of this one once it ships. I don't have it on order but I'm thinking about getting one.
I regretted not buying the Commander Cody bust, that was a pretty cool piece so I'm sure this one will be just as good. :)

Reaction score
I regretted not buying the Commander Cody bust, that was a pretty cool piece so I'm sure this one will be just as good. :)
Tell me about it I regret trading Cody away a few years ago. I wish I can find one at a decent price these days. Both would look awesome displayed together.

Reaction score
Tell me about it I regret trading Cody away a few years ago. I wish I can find one at a decent price these days. Both would look awesome displayed together.
I was thinking that too, they'd definitely look great side by side..., on the up side at least we should be getting details on some more legendary scale busts & I recon the 501st clone trooper will look equally as good next to Captain Rex. :)

Reaction score
I just got a Processing Alert Notice from SS for the 1:2 Rex Bust. Does this mean they will be shipping in the next few days?

We will begin processing all orders for Captain Rex - LSB (200148) on Tuesday, July 9, 2013. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I just got a Processing Alert Notice from SS for the 1:2 Rex Bust. Does this mean they will be shipping in the next few days?
Yes your card should get hit by tomorrow and it should ship out the same day or sometimes it takes a few days, but it should be arriving very soon.

Reaction score
So, that means I'll probably see my Rex bust about September then..., the down side to ordering from a retailer I guess but at least I avoid the import charges & courier handling fees that way. :)

Reaction score
Newsletter shows NOW SHIPPING!

Didn't want to wait any longer (wasn't getting charged until 8/20). So I contactd SSC and had them charge me my final payment. Mine ships tomorrow!!! :awesome:

Last edited:
Reaction score

Didn't want to wait any longer (wasn't getting charged until 8/20). So I contactd SSC and had them charge me my final payment. Mine ships tomorrow!!! :awesome:
Awesome take a photo or two when you get a chance, I'm on the fence with this one.

Reaction score

Thanks for the heads up DS. I had the same flexpay date and reached out to them to process now. Shipped today!

Reaction score
Well, that's it. Sorry the pics aren't better. I'm not a great pic taker.

Rex came out GREAT!!! I was suprised by how much bigger he is than Cody. Thought they were the same scale.

Oh and the pics were taken in "Vivid" mode to make the colors POP.

Reaction score
Woo Hoo! Thanks for posting! He looks great! You seem to be quite the Rex fan. He really looks Huge, at least you are getting your money's worth with this one.

P.S. I see you have Seinfeld on. Best show ever! :p

Last edited:
Reaction score
LOL! Yeah, I LOVE that show! I watch it everyday and it never gets old.

Rex is my favorite clone. Don't know why, but i just like him.

Reaction score
I'm just starting to get into The Clone Wars show and I've gotta say Rex is pretty cool, he's probably my favorite clone too. The show seems to get better and better as it goes on.

I've watched Seinfeld ever since the early 90's and the show never gets old. Sometimes if I go a period of 6 months without watching it I'll watch 1 episode and get hooked on it all over again. They just don't make TV shows that good anymore.

Reaction score
Well, that's it. Sorry the pics aren't better. I'm not a great pic taker.

Rex came out GREAT!!! I was suprised by how much bigger he is than Cody. Thought they were the same scale.

Oh and the pics were taken in "Vivid" mode to make the colors POP.
Superb pictures, great to finally see this bust in hand, can't wait to get my one..., still really wish I'd bought the Commander Cody bust when I had the chance & it's great to see the 2 clone busts together. :)

Reaction score
I do wish I would have gotten into Sideshow earlier because I do agree Rex looks great alongside Cody. Right now Codys are pretty scarce to come by now. Every now and then I find one on eBay.

Reaction score
I do wish I would have gotten into Sideshow earlier because I do agree Rex looks great alongside Cody. Right now Codys are pretty scarce to come by now. Every now and then I find one on eBay.
I have limited space for collectibles & when they originally showed us the Cody bust I stupidly assumed it was a 1:1 scale & paid it no mind..., it wasn't until the Rex bust was shown that I realised it was the same size as a premium format statue but by then it was to late, Cody had sold out & was on eBay for at least double the original price..., my bad but at least no future busts will pass me by & I now read everything about the things they make that I like the look of (no more assumptions). :)

Reaction score
I have limited space for collectibles & when they originally showed us the Cody bust I stupidly assumed it was a 1:1 scale & paid it no mind..., it wasn't until the Rex bust was shown that I realised it was the same size as a premium format statue but by then it was to late, Cody had sold out & was on eBay for at least double the original price..., my bad but at least no future busts will pass me by & I now read everything about the things they make that I like the look of (no more assumptions). :)
Ha Ha! Yeah, the Cody LSB's are sure fetching quite a lot of money on eBay, I did manage to find one last week that went for $60 more than it was new, and I kinda wish I would have tried to jump on it. I'm limited on space too and these LSB's are just perfect in size for me, but I still don't have the space or the funds to collect all of them I'm sure they will eventually make. I'm going to stick to the main good guys and bad guys but I might have to pick up the Rex just because he looks so cool.

Reaction score
Looks great DS, so do you recommend it or should I wait for the eventual Phase II Rex?

You're pictures are convincing me to get this and set it up by the Captain Rex PF.

Reaction score
Ha Ha! Yeah, the Cody LSB's are sure fetching quite a lot of money on eBay, I did manage to find one last week that went for $60 more than it was new, and I kinda wish I would have tried to jump on it. I'm limited on space too and these LSB's are just perfect in size for me, but I still don't have the space or the funds to collect all of them I'm sure they will eventually make. I'm going to stick to the main good guys and bad guys but I might have to pick up the Rex just because he looks so cool.
I do keep an eye out for the Cody bust but as yet I've not seen a reasonably price one..., I'll keep looking though. :) Can't afford everything they are looking to make either, definitely want the Stormtrooper though & may get Vader too, I'd like to get the 501st clone trooper in this size to go with the Rex bust but it depends when they eventually make it as to whether I have the funds a available to buy it, for now the Stormtrooper is number one on the LSB list. :)

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the pics. Rex looks really great, although I don't like the fact that he towers over Cody.