SSC 1:2 Captain Rex Bust

Reaction score
He looks good. I don't think I'll pick him up, but I do like him.

Reaction score
It looks fantastic, I'm tempted. I wonder if Forbidden Planet will get it as the price is not excessive.

Reaction score
Holy poodoo, Rex looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Reaction score
Must buy for me. Rex will look great next to Cody.
When I originally saw Cody I just assumed he was a 1:1 scale bust & so I passed on getting him, had I of known the bust was 1:2 scale I'd have bought it so I'm a bit miffed with myself now BUT at least I can buy this one..., I just have to keep an eye out for the Cody version as I'd like that too, not as a partner piece though as I'm going to display the Rex bust with the premium format Rex statue. :)

Reaction score
What's going on with that tiny base? :|
I think it's just the same base they used for the Cody bust or just the style they went with for this scale..., I'm assuming it's nice & stable??? :confused: Saw a youtube video for legendary scale busts in the works from SDCC 2011 & I noticed a clone trooper, Stormtrooper, Boba Fett, Darth Vader & a concept Darth Vader are all in the works. B)

Sideshow Collectibles - Comic-Con 2011 Inside Look: Star Wars & Predator Legendary Scale Busts - YouTube

Reaction score
I just watched the vid and all I can say is WOW I really hope ALL of these happen :)

Reaction score
If they came through and it happens LSB might just become my favorite line :) affordable and awesome at the same time

Reaction score
If they came through and it happens LSB might just become my favorite line :) affordable and awesome at the same time
If they don't start sky rocketing the price then I'll definitely get all of the original film busts, a set would look great together I think..., I just hope they release more information on the others soon (ish). :)

Reaction score
Those LSB's in the video you posted look amazing Kev, The Vader one in particular looked glorious. :D

Reaction score
Yeah I remember that video from last year and was wondering what happened? But this is a good start. I think Rex looks insane. I'm especially excited for the Fett one it looks like it might have a jet pack?

Reaction score
Those LSB's in the video you posted look amazing Kev, The Vader one in particular looked glorious. :D
I was just talking about wanting a proper Stormtrooper bust the other day so seeing the video made my day, definitely on my want list along with the Vader & Boba Fett busts..., I'm hoping they are in the pipe line for release soon(ish) now that they've put Rex up for sale (or will be doing so today I mean). :)

Reaction score
I'm waiting to see how much retailers sell it for in the UK first before I decide where to get it from (I will be ordering it though)..., nearly went ahead & ordered it but customs charges, shipping fees & handling fees kind of put me off buying direct. :(

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I should get the Rex Premium format or the this bust. I collect a lot the PF's and I really don't want to get into another line especially if I'm planning on getting all the Mythos statues. I can't get both because I have to much on PO so I have to decide which one to get?

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I should get the Rex Premium format or the this bust. I collect a lot the PF's and I really don't want to get into another line especially if I'm planning on getting all the Mythos statues. I can't get both because I have to much on PO so I have to decide which one to get?
Personally I'm planning on getting this as a companion piece to go with the Captain Rex PF statue I've pre-ordered but I'd probably say the bust looks to be my favorite of the 2..., having said that, it's probably better to buy the statue if you don't want to start collecting a new line of collectibles as they have a Stormtrooper, Boba Fett, Darth Vader, Darth Vader concept & a clone trooper bust all in the works & I already want them all!!! lol ;)

Reaction score
I don't know if I'm gonna get this or just wait for the inevitable Phase II release, just like with all of the Rex products. I don't mind double dipping for the 1/6th figures and Premium Formats but not with the busts.

I'll probably just wait for in-hand pictures before making a choice, he'll probably be around for a couple of months afterwards. I do want this though.

Reaction score
I was just talking about wanting a proper Stormtrooper bust the other day so seeing the video made my day, definitely on my want list along with the Vader & Boba Fett busts..., I'm hoping they are in the pipe line for release soon(ish) now that they've put Rex up for sale (or will be doing so today I mean). :)
Were there 2 Vader's or will it be a case of change out parts do you think? The line certainly looks to be the next to potentially expand after the Mythos as I think there is a market for 1:2 scale.

Reaction score
Were there 2 Vader's or will it be a case of change out parts do you think? The line certainly looks to be the next to potentially expand after the Mythos as I think there is a market for 1:2 scale.
I did wonder that myself & re-watched the youtube video to double check, I think it will probably just be a case of a swap out head. :) & with regards to the Captain Rex bust, I've now pre-ordered this..., it's just too good to pass up!!! B)

Reaction score
I decided to order this but the PF is not out of the question as both displayed together will make a really nice display.

Reaction score
I decided to order this but the PF is not out of the question as both displayed together will make a really nice display.
I've pre-ordered this bust so I can display it with the PF statue, I thought they'd look good together too. I'm hoping the Stormtrooper bust gets made soon now as I'd like to buy that to display with my PF statue of that too. :)

Reaction score
I've pre-ordered this bust so I can display it with the PF statue, I thought they'd look good together too. I'm hoping the Stormtrooper bust gets made soon now as I'd like to buy that to display with my PF statue of that too. :)
I have the Stormtrooper PF statue as well and I really like it. The 1:2 bust looks nice so far from the video and I would like to display it that way as well. I think the 1:2 stormtrooper bust looks pretty nice so far.

Reaction score
I have the Stormtrooper PF statue as well and I really like it. The 1:2 bust looks nice so far from the video and I would like to display it that way as well. I think the 1:2 stormtrooper bust looks pretty nice so far.
I'm hoping it will be made soon but I have a feeling the clone trooper (501st) in the video will probably get made first..., I'm sure it'll look nice but it's the stormtrooper I want most. :)

Reaction score
I'm kind of thinking whether I should pre order the Stormtrooper 1:2 or wait for the 1:2 Vader to be released i think the 1:2 Vader will look fantastic but the Stormtrooper would also be great to add to my collection I might have to get both ;)

Reaction score
I'm kind of thinking whether I should pre order the Stormtrooper 1:2 or wait for the 1:2 Vader to be released i think the 1:2 Vader will look fantastic but the Stormtrooper would also be great to add to my collection I might have to get both ;)
Personally I'd like both of them if I can afford it, I wouldn't want to buy every bust they make though..., not a fan of the Darth Sidious they've got for sale at the moment so it's not going to be added to my collection, if they go ahead with the one's in the video I'd certainly buy all of those..., I just hope they don't take forever to release them all. :)

Reaction score
Personally I'd like both of them if I can afford it, I wouldn't want to buy every bust they make though..., not a fan of the Darth Sidious they've got for sale at the moment so it's not going to be added to my collection, if they go ahead with the one's in the video I'd certainly buy all of those..., I just hope they don't take forever to release them all. :)
I was looking at the Sidious bust the other day and I thought Cody and Rex would look nice flanking Sidious and it's on sale on the SS site with Free Shipping. But I don't really like the statue either, there is something wrong with the eyes. I never really seen in hand pics of the bust either.

Reaction score
I am a fan of the Sidious LSB they have one in local shop and to me it looks pretty good and I would def have it in my collection :)

EVIL AT ITS WORST....