SSC: 1:1 Darth Vader Bust #3

Reaction score
It's a pretty impressive bust. Wish it was more accurate though, the Portumac helmet was not Sideshow's best choice to recast alas...

Reaction score
^^Thanks for the stand info, I'll have to look into that.^^
I've made arrangements to pick-up the non-exclusive version bust in Dec from a fellow 'Scummer. Excited to finally own a "definitive" Vader piece after ogling it here for over 5 years. Hardest part will be deciding how to display it; w/the Palpatine bust or separately.

Last edited:
Reaction score
nice piece............................................................................

Reaction score
Sry but I really don't get it. Another Vader bust 1:1, now looking to the right? wtf.

Reaction score
Yes, mask style and cape hook indicate ROTJ Vader. I'm not a big SS collector but the sculpt looks OK.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This Vader bust must be a dust magnet. How do you keep it clean without scratching it?

Reaction score
That a awesome and yes where did you get that case for vader? I managed to per-order the new 1:1 vader from forbidden planet. I was lucky as soon as I put my order in it was sold out here in the UK:)

Reaction score
I was fortunate to get the bust last year. I was put on the wait list and 2 days later someone cancelled! Love the bust!

Reaction score
Finally got myself one of these... been looking for years... no helmet stand tho... anyone have any idea where I can get one?

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Any1 bought the Vader life size bust (v1 or v2) from sideshow to Canada? How much was the shipping? I think Sideshow is actually offering a fixed price of 100$ for Canada. I googled and saw some1 talking about 290$. Any1 can confirm? Thx!

Reaction score
Anyone know if someone is making a metal chain for Vader bust?

Last edited:
Reaction score
If anybody is still looking for the helmet stand that came with the exclusive “Fat Monster Studios” gave me a quote of 200 euros plus shipping to 3D print one... haven’t pulled the trigger yet but he owns one and can recreate it exactly. Message him on Facebook if interested.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Good to know. Though $240+over seas shipping from the Czech Rep. for a 3D printed plastic stand does not move the impulse needle.