SSC: 1:1 Bith Cantina Band Member Bust

Reaction score
I love this bust!!Hope i find some space for the presentation

Reaction score
SirTristram said:
ambasah said:
I was hoping for hammerhead
Me too! I have been waiting years for that....I really felt he was a shoe-in!!
Me three,the Bith is cool but not cool enough to add to my collection.I hope SSC makes a cool bust next time because I have passed on the last few and would really like to add another bust to the collection.

Reaction score
I figured this guy would go up for sale about the same time as the Clonetrooper. Guess they're going to space them out a little more.

Reaction score
Any thoughts on when this will go up for pre-sale? I'm slightly intrigued by this; have always had fond memories of the cantina band and song.

Reaction score
What an odd choice!

So many options to do some of the more popular characters and they go for this!

Cheers

Jez

Reaction score
Agreed, I'd much preferred an IG88 or one of the other Bounty Hunters....

Or a head and shoulder's AT-AT Driver (in the correct GREY though please - not white!)

Or a TIE Pilot, or a Biker Scout, or an ROtJ Red Royal Guard (hell even an AotC Royal Guard), or a Tusken Raider

Just thinking about it I could produce a huge list, but their guy would be well down near the bottom!

Cheers

Jez

Reaction score
I dunno, I'm not at all surprised by this choice. While they've just started producing helmeted figures like Boba Fett and Vader, most of the life sized busts up until now have been aliens, and this fits right in. It's a better choice than Bossk at least.

Reaction score
It may have something to do with them currently developing the 1/6 band member figures, and they just had the inspirational kick to do a bust.

Reaction score
StarWarsHelmets said:
Agreed, I'd much preferred an IG88 or one of the other Bounty Hunters....

Or a head and shoulder's AT-AT Driver (in the correct GREY though please - not white!)

Or a TIE Pilot, or a Biker Scout, or an ROtJ Red Royal Guard (hell even an AotC Royal Guard), or a Tusken Raider

Just thinking about it I could produce a huge list, but their guy would be well down near the bottom!

Cheers

Jez
Well down the list, indeed!

Reaction score
OhBe1 said:
SirTristram said:
That is one creepy bust!
My wife says the same thing about my little Legends in 3D Cantina Band bust. She's gonna hate this one!

I love the Legends in 3D busts. I kind of prefer their scale to the life-size ones.

Reaction score
Anyone see this in person at SDCC and can comment on how it looks?

Have this on pre-order as well as 3po but considering canceling this one.

Reaction score
Looks like you're the only one with this bust Lars,nobody else post pics.Sorry but i don't understand why,it is a very cool looking bust.

Reaction score
also have ordered this one but don't have received it :(

really like what sideshow make with those non human bust. I think ackbar, gamorrean, greedo ad now this frigin dan are great...