SSC 1:1 Asajj Ventress Bust

Reaction score
I just saw that.....Ugh.....I am so behind on the busts....I need the Clone Trooper, Firgrin D'an, Golden Rod and now her.....I am a little disappointed in their choice for a bust....Why not the ESB Bounty Hunters? Why not more Cantina denizens, Hammerhead, etc? There are better possibilities for that line than her...

Reaction score
I like the character, and I think the bust looks great. At the same time, I'm not sure I like the character enough to purchase something at this size or in this price range.

Reaction score
congrats to SS for doing something different I suppose.

But I have no interest in this one.

Reaction score
I like her, but a pissed off face would have been a lot better than that neutral facial expression.

Reaction score
Looks neat and I am getting back into the 1:1 (preordered Figrin D'an and CPO) but this one doesn't interest me. I'm definitely an OT guy.

Reaction score
I have been waiting for a good announcement on a new 1:1 bust but this one doesn't excite me one bit though, there so many choices out there better than this

Reaction score
I like Ventress but don't really care for this 1:1 bust. Needs to have a more sinister expression and not only that it doesn't really look to much like a realistic version of the current CW look to me. Not sure what it is, but it looks off to me. Could possibly be the nose.

The PF and 12" figures look much nicer IMO, as does the Gentle Giant statue.

I just wish they would make Dooku in this line.

Reaction score
I had the same "Huh?!?!" reaction as many of you guys did. She's a decent character, but a very funny choice for a 1:1 bust IMO. Unless it's a pretty low edition size I don't see it selling that well.

Reaction score
That's out of left field...... Who'd of thunk it.... I think there are other characters who need this attention first

Reaction score
I'm in the minority here as i actually like this. I would prefere the original Tratatovsky head though.

Reaction score
Hey, Rod. SilentSurfer at SSF hinted there will be an exclusive version and it will come with an extra classic Ventress head though he didn´t say if it will be DK comics or Tartakovsky´s version.

Reaction score
This is actually a perfect chance for SSC to test the waters with a 1:1 human style bust.

Asajj is human enough that all the details are there structurally, but they don't have to worry too much about tones and textures, because she's alien. I can see this being a test-run on how much closer they can get to humans in 1:1 form.

Plus, it looks stunning. If I bought 1:1, this would be on my list, no doubt.

Reaction score
Looks good. I prefer Asajj's new look over Tartakovsky's look but, I like her old outfit better. I'm glad she got to wear it in the "Night Sister's" Episode.

Reaction score
I like the 1:1 line and was happy when i seen this but after seeing the sdcc pics i can say i think they made A bad choice to make this she looks awful!

All be passing also

Reaction score
Hey, Rod. SilentSurfer at SSF hinted there will be an exclusive version and it will come with an extra classic Ventress head though he didn´t say if it will be DK comics or Tartakovsky´s version.
Well that's interesting...expensive though. I like this character but two heads will be big bucks....unless they make two separate versions?

Reaction score
I seem to be the only person that likes this bust,. :( If i wasn't a focus collector i'd be all over it.

Reaction score
Love Ventress, dig the bust...however having a 1:1 head watching me while I work in the home office might be a bit...too...weird...

Price-wise I'm on the fence with any of the 1:1 busts. If SS did something like IG-88 with LED features, or Admiral Ackbar who released a fish smell, then I might spring for these.

Reaction score
Love Ventress, dig the bust...however having a 1:1 head watching me while I work in the home office might be a bit...too...weird...

Price-wise I'm on the fence with any of the 1:1 busts. If SS did something like IG-88 with LED features, or Admiral Ackbar who released a fish smell, then I might spring for these.
They already released 1:1 Ackbar bust and you could always bring some fresh fish in the display room and leave it there for days, the odor will be terrific...

Reaction score
lol !

I own ackbar and must say SS hit that one out of the park. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Reaction score
I really love the 1:1 Bust line. I have Maul, Vader, Fett and GG for now. But I'm passing on Ventress. I just don't like the character enough to spend $500 on. I'm on the fence with the 501st clone though that looks pretty sweet.

Reaction score
I wasn't going to buy this bust anyway, but I would've been more persuaded to if her face decor resembled the original design from the comic books. I'm not as into her Clone Wars look.

Reaction score
I view this like the 1:1 Malgus.....Huge wasted opportunity and time!
At least Ventress has been around via the Clone Wars, etc.....

I cannot believe they have not made more poplar characters at this price point! Where are the rest of the ESB Bounty Hunters!?!?!??!?!?!?!?